Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

So what about the Barbara Mori thing? And I may have mixed the dates (my bad) but they did end up getting divorced...

And yeah I am pretty sure that is his son, looks exactly like him

Barbara's ones were rumors right? I do not remember anyone confirming that he was with Barbara. I am not saying he is saint but claiming that he is a proven cheater is ridiculous, given that he has been a victim of constant harassment and stalking. Also, just because he got divorced does not mean that it was a testimony of his cheating, divorces happen due to many reasons, not necessary it should be because of cheating only. Some divorces happen because people fall out of love too. 

It is possible that Aamir had his son when he was already divorced, so sleeping with women when he was already single does not make him a cheater too.

hbkrocks thumbnail

Why so hatred for men on this forum

hbkrocks thumbnail

Ok then Whatever you feel 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
BadBoy-1 thumbnail

Lets not demonize men on the basis of their wavering heart. It's immoral but not a crime.

We usually are bored of our routine life and in a long-term relationship, you usually know inside-out about your partner. You love your partner and are used to her but the excitement and mystery is missing in the equation. When this new mysterious person enters your life, you are attracted. It's not like we are unable to control our thirst but it's all done knowingly and willingly and moreover the forbidden angle makes cheating even more appealing.😆

Note: The long list of conquests can be appealing and can give you instant gratification but later the mess you get yourself into is not worth it. If you can handle the mess and are pro then you get to enjoy like the bolly studs.😆

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Barbara's ones were rumors right? I do not remember anyone confirming that he was with Barbara. I am not saying he is saint but claiming that he is a proven cheater is ridiculous, given that he has been a victim of constant harassment and stalking. Also, just because he got divorced does not mean that it was a testimony of his cheating, divorces happen due to many reasons, not necessary it should be because of cheating only. Some divorces happen because people fall out of love too. 

It is possible that Aamir had his son when he was already divorced, so sleeping with women when he was already single does not make him a cheater too.

Maybe ðŸĪ·ðŸ―‍♀ïļ

I mean anything is possible... we, the common public can never know everything about all the stars at the end of the day...

Only make our best guesses ðŸĪ·ðŸ―‍♀ïļ

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hbkrocks

Why so hatred for men on this forum

Hatred makes the world 🌍 go round

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Because they can?😆

Means, motive, opportunity.

atmaofchameli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Because they have options and questionable ethics. Anyone with options and no sense of honor will cheat given the chance 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They cheat because they become sexually attracted towards someone else. 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

They have a lot of beautiful women dying for them everywhere and ready to do anything with them ðŸĪŠ it's easy to fall.