PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sidnilove

Why only Bollywood men? And why only men?

Some men and women cheat. They cheat for all kinds of reasons. Some serious ones some frivolous ones. Some don't believe in monogamy at all.

Kaafi complex topic hai.

@bold, Because Bollywood men cheat, and common men also cheat, much more than women. Women are more into the homewrecking business, as in they are homewreckers.

There's hardly any news or rumours about women having extra-marital affairs.

And married people having extra-marital affair are called cheaters.

Single people having extra-marital affair are called homewreckers.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Binge

I guess it's the temptation? Also could be that most of the superstar wives will take it either for the sake of the kids or the star wife status and their husbands know it that they can get away with it?

So that means all men have it in them to cheat and not love a single woman all their lives? If they have power and options available they will cheat their wives for sure?

I'm asking you a personal question. If you don't want to answer then it's okay, and I'm sorry if you find this offensive.

Do you think men in your lives, like your father, married brother, and boyfriend/husband (if there is one) are completely capable of cheating if given a choice?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: rkisnothot

Human beings everywhere are the same. There's no need to have a superiority complex that us middle class people somehow have better morals. šŸ˜†

The only difference is that movie stars have a lot more options and opportunities to cheat. They are attractive and have money and unusual schedules and work life. Most of them have people falling all over them to be with them so it's easy and doesn't even require any effort to find someone. 

Reminds me of my fair lady/Pygmalion. The problems of middle class moralities šŸ˜† 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

So that means all men have it in them to cheat and not love a single woman all their lives? If they have power and options available they will cheat their wives for sure?

I'm asking you a personal question. If you don't want to answer then it's okay, and I'm sorry if you find this offensive.

Do you think men in your lives, like your father, married brother, and boyfriend/husband (if there is one) are completely capable of cheating if given a choice?

Well, not all men but because of their biology, they have to work harder not to go off path. In a patriarchal society they may not get much blame, women have more to loose especially if the society approves polygamy.

People donā€™t cheat for the same reason. People have different circumstances and reasons. Some people cheat just because they can, some because they have a very unhappy/abusive marriage, some because they have deep rooted issues stemming from childhood. 

Canā€™t judge everyone the same way unless we know their story. Cheating is wrong though.. if something isnā€™t working out people should talk rather than cheating.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

@bold or may be in a common man's life its all hushed up? In many cases the spouse Neve finds out about a fling?

Yeah ofc thereā€™s sleeping around in regular peopleā€™s lives too... just not as much I donā€™t think!

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

A lot of female actors have openly told that monogamy is outdated. Whether they have acted on their beliefs after wedding is different but they have confessed to cheating on boyfriends.. I won't name the actresses here as I am not their hater- I am actually an admirer of their acting. 

Bechari nari is outnumbered by assertive women in Bollywood - they will give as good as they get. 

Cheating on spouse was a rarity in women of yesteryears. It is not an epidemic even now but it isn't unheard of even in my not so modern social circle. 

Bollywood is infamous as the land of libertines, some people there might even be ok with open marriages and exhibit variety seeking behaviour who knows. 

Yeah though it would be ridiculous to think every single one of the cheating rumours are true, it would be equally ridiculous to think they are all true... definitely some truth to at least 40-50% of them imo!

And yeah I do feel in all of Indian society (that includes ā€œhigh societyā€, middle class, working class, all) the extreme divorce-phobia (which is apparently for preventing promiscuity) has actually been counterproductive...

Because leaving their partner (who they arenā€™t happy with) and marrying someone else would be seen as taboo, a good number of people (mostly men but even some women) stay married on paper, but have keep having affairs (sometimes multiple casual ones) for their physical/emotional benefit...

If our society was more accepting of divorce/separation (which it thankfully is becoming these days) more people would walk out of unhappy marriages and set out to look for something serious with someone else.

Bollywood people are more liberal in these matters too, (especially rich nepo kids and the like) but sometimes they have to pretend to be relatively sanskari to please the public šŸ˜‚

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

99 percent of all men and 80 percent of all women would cheat if they have options.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anyone who travels a lot cheats more - like an IT professional or marketing people or actors 

Because they keep travelling outside many times and are not in home town that often

So they easily stray compared to other professions that work only in one city

Research says that 

Actors keep going out for work where they get lonely for many months and so option of straying is more

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Marriage in its ideal form is a concept which requires a moralistic and responsible mindset. And I think only one in a million have moralistic and responsible mindset, hence they are bound to fall for temptations when given an opportunity.

With woman the thing, is they have higher social scrunity, hence they don't take risk. But it doesn't mean, there aren't women who don't cheat. It is just that the numbers of women cheating is less than numbers of men cheating in man dominant society.

But when given power , like here in Shillong, woman also tend to rather cheat openly.

Obviously not everyone is like that, but there is a conclusive amount of women, who have no iota of respect for the marriage or their husband. Husbands are just sperm donor.

Edited by MujheMaarjaneDo - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Easy access to hot women.