Kundali Bhagya

3rd KarMa dance aur confession ki baat

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

KarMa dance for 3rd time in this reception track ðŸĪĢ

preeta is going to enter before dance or she will see them dancing together? ðŸĪ” 3rd dance ka overdose nahi dain ge cvs i guess 😅

shrishti and janki asked preeta will she say i love u to karan today? ðŸĪ­

preeta ka confession aur rejection isi track main hoga ya aik alag se track ayega us k liye? ðŸĪ”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an_am

KarMa dance for 3rd time in this reception track ðŸĪĢ

preeta is going to enter before dance or she will see them dancing together? ðŸĪ” 3rd dance ka overdose nahi dain ge cvs i guess 😅

shrishti and janki asked preeta will she say i love u to karan today? ðŸĪ­

preeta ka confession aur rejection isi track main hoga ya aik alag se track ayega us k liye? ðŸĪ”

@bold where do that come from ðŸ˜† It happened in the episode? ðŸ˜†

What is Sherlyn's plan? 

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

@bold where do that come from ðŸ˜† It happened in the episode? ðŸ˜†

What is Sherlyn's plan? 

yesss it did happen ðŸ˜ƒ shrishti asked preeta aaj karan sir ko i love u bolo ge na aap? prithvi ko aap ne kaha k mujhe apne pati se bohat pyaar hai. to karan sir ko bhi bata do na ðŸ˜† preeta thoda puzzle hogai 😅

kareena said mahira drank and got luthras insulted. sherlyn thought she has to do something to make mahira's image good now. she called inspector pooja on preeta's behalf to attend the reception. then she told luthras that inspector is here, mahira has to save our izzat by wearing ghungat otherwise we will get arrested. mahira wore ghungat then sherlyn asked karan to dance with her so that inspector doesnt get a chance to talk with mahira.

sherlyn ka doosra plan to preeta pe prithvi se shadi ka ilzam lagane ka hai. wo abhi baaki hai.

music_girl thumbnail

yesss it did happen ðŸ˜ƒ shrishti asked preeta aaj karan sir ko i love u bolo ge na aap? prithvi ko aap ne kaha k mujhe apne pati se bohat pyaar hai. to karan sir ko bhi bata do na ðŸ˜† preeta thoda puzzle hogai 😅

kareena said mahira drank and got luthras insulted. sherlyn thought she has to do something to make mahira's image good now. she called inspector pooja on preeta's behalf to attend the reception. then she told luthras that inspector is here, mahira has to save our izzat by wearing ghungat otherwise we will get arrested. mahira wore ghungat then sherlyn asked karan to dance with her so that inspector doesnt get a chance to talk with mahira.

sherlyn ka doosra plan to preeta pe prithvi se shadi ka ilzam lagane ka hai. wo abhi baaki hai.

kareena not liking mahira, that's shocking ðŸ˜†

Luthras are so dumb. Sherlyn shouldn't have any difficulty into taking their fortune. ðŸ˜† Come on, everyone is rooting for her at this point ðŸ˜ĩðŸ˜ĩ

Preeta is as usual confused. ðŸ˜† Confession ain't happening till 1000th episode maybe ðŸĪŠ

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

kareena not liking mahira, that's shocking ðŸ˜†

Luthras are so dumb. Sherlyn shouldn't have any difficulty into taking their fortune. ðŸ˜† Come on, everyone is rooting for her at this point ðŸ˜ĩðŸ˜ĩ

Preeta is as usual confused. ðŸ˜† Confession ain't happening till 1000th episode maybe ðŸĪŠ

preeta isnt confused. sharma gai thi thoda sa. isliye bhaag gai wahan se. i think i chose wrong word ðŸ˜†

wo puzzle ho gai k shrishti ko kia jawab se isliye baat badal k bhaag gai. she isnt confused at all.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sherlyn ka prithvi se shadi karne vala plan jaise kamyab hoga? Kyuki of preeta comes back how ja that going to work. Sherlyn iilzam laga sakti hei but kamyaabi nhi milegi i think 

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeta841

Sherlyn ka prithvi se shadi karne vala plan jaise kamyab hoga? Kyuki of preeta comes back how ja that going to work. Sherlyn iilzam laga sakti hei but kamyaabi nhi milegi i think 

kamyabi to milegi. shadi shuru nahi hui to kiya hua. preeta ka jhoot hi usko phasaye ga. wo kidnapping wali baay chupa le gi aur phase gi phir.

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

i think sameer lights off karega and Preeta ko leaayega Mahira ki jagah and Preeran dance hoga phir 

i felt so sad for Sarla no one stopped her from leaving what a shameless family this is Luthras dont deserve a bahu like Preeta 

bhagwan kare kangal hojaye ye log tabhi pta chalega inhe how correct Preeta is for them 

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha

i think sameer lights off karega and Preeta ko leaayega Mahira ki jagah and Preeran dance hoga phir 

i felt so sad for Sarla no one stopped her from leaving what a shameless family this is Luthras dont deserve a bahu like Preeta 

bhagwan kare kangal hojaye ye log tabhi pta chalega inhe how correct Preeta is for them 

@blue

I don't like Sarla generally, but she was so helpless in these previous episodes, I fell bad.

@red I can't wait ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜† One of the most awaited and exciting track... which they will drag it so much that I'll get bored or it might be next year 

an_am thumbnail

they actually showed 3rd karma dance today. and it was shown in bits and pieces in whole episode ðŸĪ“

prithlyn started a phone convo but the episode ended. they will make a new plan together now. most probably karan will be manipulated by sherlyn before preeta reaches in hall.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago