Shivani Narayanan AT ❤❤🌹

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi friends .. for all shivani fan's of bb4 tamil here is your favorite thread !! Please be respectful to all rules and conditons. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1323397568735399937 (credits to Honey @honeyarjun for sharing)😊

(Credits to the very talent Aarthi @emeraldstar very own creation!!) 💯💯💯😊

Edited by lankan121 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Appreciation Thread Rules 

Chatting: Members seem to be more into chatting so please reduce the personal chatting because we do have a chat club for that purpose so keep that in mind. However, we do allow chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally, Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavourable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread!

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

Report - If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead, make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only take action where it's a legit reason. However, there is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that have no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

Penalties: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note

2nd - Another Warning Note 

3rd - Another Warning Note

4th - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day) 

5th - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)

6th - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days) 

7th - Get rid of AT completely from the Sensational South  Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum!

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice AT for shivani🥳

Didn't had good impression abt her at first but she seems actually innocent nature  and trying to mingle with othera at her own pace thats good improvement.. Like u said before she is good at tasks too👏

We can expect more from her during physical tasks.. Hope she stays long:) 

Thanks for AT thava👍🏼

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MellowVibes

Nice AT for shivani🥳

Didn't had good impression abt her at first but she seems actually innocent nature  and trying to mingle with othera at her own pace thats good improvement.. Like u said before she is good at tasks too👏

We can expect more from her during physical tasks.. Hope she stays long:) 

Thanks for AT thava👍🏼

Dai mellow nanbedawwww!! 💯

Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shivani will do well in tasks i think. She was expecting the tasks.. quite observant too.. want her to shine more...

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Actually she was in my dislike list before entering BB

But now in neutral list....

May be will move to Like List soon because of our Thava Bro...👍

Waiting to see her more in tasks....

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She s in my neutral list.. she looks innocent n at the same time good at task.. 👍🏼 

She is observing all I feel which is good.. 

Looking forward for her journey.. 😳

Thanks for the thread ❤️

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Thanks for opening the thread Thava 👍.

Shivani was in my neutral list but went to dislike as she wasn’t even talking much. Looks like she is kind of introvert and needs time to open up. She impressed me in last few episodes with clear thoughts so moving back to my neutral list 👍.

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Prior to BB I seen Shivani mostly in Pangal Nilavu promos and then few performance in a dance show...did not really have much opinion....then few months ago there was a buzz about her for the 4pm posts and that she will be in BB....I followed her....saw how she was handling some comments....my perception was that she will be the next Namitha in BB....but it was totally not the case...I like the fact that she has a strong confidence and doesn’t let be pushed by others although she is an introvert...also like the fact she has her own mind...for example she was open about the fact that she wants Bala in nomination because she wants to nominate him and that’s why she took him out first...also she disagreed with Rio for saying the she was defeated in the ball game....I think she will be the silent killer.

Thava why do you like Shivani? Is she the Sherin of this season4 for you? 

Abc12345678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

Prior to BB I seen Shivani mostly in Pangal Nilavu promos and then few performance in a dance show...did not really have much opinion....then few months ago there was a buzz about her for the 4pm posts and that she will be in BB....I followed her....saw how she was handling some comments....my perception was that she will be the next Namitha in BB....but it was totally not the case...I like the fact that she has a strong confidence and doesn’t let be pushed by others although she is an introvert...also like the fact she has her own mind...for example she was open about the fact that she wants Bala in nomination because she wants to nominate him and that’s why she took him out first...also she disagreed with Rio for saying the she was defeated in the ball game....I think she will be the silent killer.

Thava why do you like Shivani? Is she the Sherin of this season4 for you? 

@bold- nice analysis maayu...