Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Equine

😆. Sorry I shocked you. But I just voiced out what every bhakht brigade is going to say on this matter beforehand only. To save them the trouble😬

Trust me, they come up with every ridiculous defence we can think of.

Oh, they always have crazy defenses. I have seen them attacking SRK and Gauri because she took his last name. How dare she? See, it proves all their theories right about how Islam dominates. The same men and their families will harass their wives to take their names FOR SURE but Gauri shouldn't.

In India, even Hinduism is celebrated differently by different states and different groups. I'm Gujarati and we don't celebrate Karwa Chauth like the Punjabis do. Similarly, there are South Indian festivals like Pongal that the Northern states don't celebrate. In most cases, the wife will shift over to whatever the husband's family does. It's not because the religion itself is dominating. It's because of patriarchy.  

I mean look at Susanne and Hrithik. In that case, it's the Hindu side that dominates. I never see Suzy or the kids celebrating Muslim holidays but the family always releases PR photos and videos of their Hindu poojas. Again, it's not about which religion is more dominating. It's about which one the man belongs to because usually that one is followed by the family.

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Oh, they always have crazy defenses. I have seen them attacking SRK and Gauri because she took his last name. How dare she? See, it proves all their theories right about how Islam dominates. The same men and their families will harass their wives to take their names FOR SURE but Gauri shouldn't.

In India, even Hinduism is celebrated differently by different states and different groups. I'm Gujarati and we don't celebrate Karwa Chauth like the Punjabis do. Similarly, there are South Indian festivals like Pongal that the Northern states don't celebrate. In most cases, the wife will shift over to whatever the husband's family does. It's not because the religion itself is dominating. It's because of patriarchy.  

I mean look at Susanne and Hrithik. In that case, it's the Hindu side that dominates. I never see Suzy or the kids celebrating Muslim holidays but the family always releases PR photos and videos of their Hindu poojas. Again, it's not about which religion is more dominating. It's about which one the man belongs to because usually that one is followed by the family.

Haan this is true. Mostly wives adjust be it language culture religion etc.

Sunflower234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful ad. These days people have problem with everything. This is not what India is used to be. Sigh !

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This Kangu keeps searching for the things which she can use to create an outrage and distract people from their main problems. She is their messiah in a way, who has come into their lives to keep them occupied with these non-issues so that they can escape from having to worry about the actual issues. She and her family of 80,000 bots- all happy trolling each other.

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by BWF DT 

My God Chandler Bing 😆

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

This is the same bandhar brigade, which celebrated when a Muslim girl married an Hindu politician, Chandra narah, changed her name to Rani narah and promptly appeared in the parliament with a sindhoor on her head. Oh...... the celebrations ....🥳  🎉 🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉. She was hailed as the “perfect Indian Bahu”. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Haan this is true. Mostly wives adjust be it language culture religion etc.

I see Hindu men crying all the time about how girls are marrying Muslims and how evil their families are and will convert the girls, etc etc. 

Have they considered that maybe they are just not raising the daughters correctly? They spend their whole life filling their head and tell them to be submissive, lecture them about how they should treat their in-laws, so many even do pujas to find a good husband. Girls are taught in most families to put their husbands and in-laws first and it's drilled into their heads. Guess what? They will end up doing the same even if they marry out of their race and religion.

Maybe teach your girls to be independent and think for themselves and not consider themselves second class to the men. But then what if they end up marrying Hindu men and still put themselves first? What is she doesn't want to live in a joint family and be a maid/cook/nurse for his parents? What if she doesn't want to follow his side's customs? Gasp. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistyy

India has become extremist nation, we are on our path to destruction if this ideology of Hinduism continues and freedom of speech is suppressed. The outrage is embarrassing and pathetic to say the least🤢

It’s not even about their love for Hinduism. It’s just their false sense of superiority on all other groups. Even among Hindus, they don’t like intermixing of castes. If have seen how they treat their fellow Hindus in the Hathras case. 

What’s really amusing is, most of these bhakht brigade are NRI’s who complain about the “racism” in the West and then promptly cheer for Modi. When I lived in US, whenever I came across such NRI characters , I used to tell them that I feel much safer in US as an woman and as an minority. And that used to blow off their heads in rage😆 

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hahahaha

Seems like the ad was made specifically to create controversy. Trolls ko time pass mil gaya aur ad walo ko clicks. It's a win-win situation for everyone😆

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: potterhead14

But their had been inter faith movies too like Bombay, jodha akbar and kedarnath, so why such an outrage now. Moreover there many inter faith couples in BW like Shahrukh gauri. 

I did not find anything wrong with the ad, indeed I found it very beautiful with a strong message. 

Yes there were many movies which shows interfaith relationship ,but that was in the past . In India like the economy graph the religious tolerance deteriorated  .

Love jihad is a theory that Muslim men targets Hindu women by getting into romantic relationship with the intention of converting them to their community. In this ad the woman is following her religion and even the dressing style is similar to a Hindu woman but no the online warriors and bhakats are quick to call it love jihad .

The place where I live ,there is a popular love story between a Hindu woman and Muslim guy . They were in love but their family were against it , they waited for years , and when they decided to get married the man died , and the woman decided to live with his family as his widow. This is a true story and a movie was made based on this incident. I don't know how the bhakats would have reacted if it was happened today.