Frequent Posters

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Quoted from previous thread

Update by Arya

Originally posted by: arryline

Yesterday’s momentum was well carried on with today’s episode as well 

Epi starts with Vansh saying he had called the agency and asked for OG Badri ka photo and had realized the intruder to be Kabir .He taunts Kabir how he himself committed crime ,Kabir revolts back saying you are the bigger criminal and instigates him with Ragini topic ,Vansh takes the gun and precap scene .

AP and Ridz tensed ,Ridz thinks he cannot let Vansh commit this crime and go to jail and runs towards the duo ,Vansh gets irritated and asks her what she’s doing she says She cannot see him behind bars and what will happen to tha family and her in his absence .Vansh says somebody is thinking about him in all this dhokebaaz .

Ridz fake scolds Kabir and he is about to leave when Vansh calls the commissioner and gets kabir suspended .He leaves from there with warning that this game will be more dangerous from now onwards .

Post his departure Vansh announces that Sejal will join for dinner and that will again be an interesting event ,R and Chachi-Aryan worried 

Chachi dreams of Vansh killing aaryan after knowing the truth .Aryan as usual is confident nothing will happen and is prepared with a gun to face Vansh .

Vansh is playing basketball when Ridz comes there wanting to know why he kidnapped Sejal .He asks her to leave she retorts saying she’ll only go after finding answers and takes the ball and in full K2H2 style dribbles when Vansh’s touch makes her conscious they both have an intense match where R scores the goal .

Vansh Pins her to the wall and says you’re so smart you came to know Sejal is in the house but could not make out Kabir is here in disguise .Somebody in the house must have helped him how come you missed it .Wait till dinner for your answer sweetheart.

Epi ends with Ridz worried that Vansh only calls her sweetheart when he used to doubt her 

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Quoted from previous thread

Update by Amrita

Originally posted by: amritat

Just watched episode 83, and here are the highlights:

1. KaVa confrontation. Riddhima stops Vansh and tells him that she is doing this only to save him from going to jail. smiley42

Vansh calls commissionar, gets Kabir suspended...n the latter leaves vowing revenge.

2. Vansh says at night, Sejal will come for dinner. All truth will come out.

3. Vansh is playing basketball...Riddhima comes...grabs the ball...asks him about Sejal. He refuses to answer..so she grabs the ball n there is a basketball sequence...smiley42

At one point...Vansh grabs Riddhima's bare waist...smiley43 

On a side note, it is pretty evident that Helly is a novice and Rrahul is a pro at the game. smiley36

Finally, Vansh grabs Riddhima, pins her to the wall and asks her...Sejal VR mansion mein hain...yeh toh dhund liya...lekin Kabir ko nahi pehchaan pai? Kaha gayi tab tumhari smartness?

Riddhima shudders what Sejal must have told Vansh.

One important takeaway from this episode is...KaVa confrontation has reinforced Riddhima's suspicion on Vansh regarding Ragini.

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations...

Thanks Anysia Di...

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Congratulations🥳

Thank you Anysia di🤗

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Ya toh AP ko positive banao ya phir actress ko change karo.

Dono ek sath nahi tolerate kar sakti main smiley44

Me bhi nahi kar sakti

Dono chiz ek saath tolerate

Yamini ko lao yar

Mujhe sudhaji ko dekhna hai

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

badass babua is back.,.

savage dhoya Kabz ko with his words..

aww riddhu baby doesnt want hubby to do a bloodshed and doesnt want hubby dear to end up in jail..smiley36

KaVa face-off bahut hi mast tha 

Yahi vansh chahiye mujhe, with a tiny hint of love and softness for his wife. 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you any Di 🤗

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats everyone🤗

Title🤪

But KaVa faceoff bohut maza aya mujhe

I’m always in for KaVa😳

Jobcy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Me bhi nahi kar sakti

Dono chiz ek saath tolerate

Yamini ko lao yar

Mujhe sudhaji ko dekhna hai

AP positive tabhi hogi agar Kabir usse dhoka de(yeh toh hoga hi ) .