SidIshani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Is this Vikram track already over.

Fahad has posted this on his IG

https://instagram.com/stories/fahadalli/2419487323671927580?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1r1j2wb9x4ns2

He might be leaving for some work to return later or maybe his track is done for the time being.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

he does many events apart from shows, so he might be taking some off-time to for that...

but good news bhai!! kuch time kay liye no Vikku Bhaiya, only humaye SuVan ki tashangiri πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

raahiyaan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's good if Vikram's track is over. I so far liked his bonding with Kanchan and Shravan. I would have liked him with Suman too if it was platonic but their equation feels forced. 

I don't want to hope but it will be nice if he is positive. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

thank God.though till date his character is likeable and he is doing great. i remember how i disliked him on splitsvilla πŸ˜†

SidIshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuVan_EDKV2

he does many events apart from shows, so he might be taking some off-time to for that...

but good news bhai!! kuch time kay liye no Vikku Bhaiya, only humaye SuVan ki tashangiri πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Yes, he may be going for some event.

Let’s see and hope for the best. πŸ˜Š

SidIshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: raahiyaan

It's good if Vikram's track is over. I so far liked his bonding with Kanchan and Shravan. I would have liked him with Suman too if it was platonic but their equation feels forced. 

I don't want to hope but it will be nice if he is positive. 

Seriously Suman and Vikram bond is really a forced one, even Shravan and Vikram bonding is good. It seems natural and bearable.

Suman and Vikram mei, he is saying something but she is in a completely different zone thinking about Shravan or something else.

SidIshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

thank God.though till date his character is likeable and he is doing great. i remember how i disliked him on splitsvilla πŸ˜†

Ya his character is likeable and I hope they don’t turn him into some negative character.

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe his character is over. The Case is getting closed which means Suman doesn’t need lawyerπŸ˜†.  And maybe they will show some facts are getting unfolded in the court which will prove Devraj innocent and Suman will realize that. Also, there is new entry for Shravan so maybe they want to get rid of vikram because that will cause all Khichdi. 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Check his Instagram story again. He isn't leaving the show. He is going home on a few days break. 

raahiyaan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I again checked his story, confirming that he is not leaving the show 

Matlab Lawyer Babu ko jhelna hoga. πŸ˜‘