Posted: 3 years ago

..fails to reach the venue before Samrat's marriage owing to his duty. Pakhi marrying Samrat will make sense. 

Otherwise Virat & Pakhi being aware of everything , STILL Virat choosing to sacrifice ( especially when the wedding is arranged ) and Pakhi  choosing to marry Samrat makes no sense at all. 

I really, really hope the promo was misleading. The show has enough illogical plots , it doesn't need anymore of those. 

Edited by adoreyou - 3 years ago

I think virat will not stop pakhi from marrying samrat but I also think just before the wedding jagdap the goon will kidnap Sai then her dad will try save her but will get shot instead and then virat will marry her straight away and then bring her home. 

The promo shows what you said in the post but the final question is who Virat will sacrifice his love  or his love for his brother but if he's in the venue he will be sacrificing his love that's Pakhi  Oh God how many confusions awaiting us.

Originally posted by Aleena02

I think virat will not stop pakhi from marrying samrat but I also think just before the wedding jagdap the goon will kidnap Sai then her dad will try save her but will get shot instead and then virat will marry her straight away and then bring her home. 

This is the most sensible route they can take. Virat & Sai being married and then meeting Samrat & Pakhi will make a lot more sense. Virat & Pakhi will have their hands full with their respective marriages. 

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

The promo shows what you said in the post but the final question is who Virat will sacrifice his love  or his love for his brother but if he's in the venue he will be sacrificing his love that's Pakhi  Oh God how many confusions awaiting us.

That's the thing. If Virat reaches the venue and sees Pakhi marrying Virat. He'll sacrifice , fine. But the way they executed the promo , Pakhi tearing the card , being adamant on not marrying Samrat.

How can she marry Samrat after witnessing Samrat Virat connection ? That's just dumb and makes no sense at all.

The best way to execute this plot is if Virat returns with Sai. If not , atleast he should return after the completion of the Pakhi Samrat wedding. 

Spoiler alert 🚨 

I read in Bengali version Samrat will get to know abt Virat and pakhi soon after their marriage and will be upset and leave the house so that he isn’t the obstacle or something . He will be missing for a long time . 

Originally posted by EXOL

Spoiler alert 🚨 

I read in Bengali version Samrat will get to know abt Virat and pakhi soon after their marriage and will be upset and leave the house so that he isn’t the obstacle or something . He will be missing for a long time . 

what lol so epic couple sacrifices pakhi samrat get married then he finds out about the love lol but he was suppose to leave in 14 days according to the episode today so i guess he leaves and then he goes missing lol so now pakhi is left with all those crazy relatives and then i guess virat will come home with his new bride sai lol talk about drama lol

Originally posted by manny136

what lol so epic couple sacrifices pakhi samrat get married then he finds out about the love lol but he was suppose to leave in 14 days according to the episode today so i guess he leaves and then he goes missing lol so now pakhi is left with all those crazy relatives and then i guess virat will come home with his new bride sai lol talk about drama lol

Missing in the sense he won’t come back to pakhi’s life . Let us see how they show here . 
I am sad these two wil ruin samrat’s life too 

Missing in the sense he won’t come back to pakhi’s life . Let us see how they show here . 
I am sad these two wil ruin samrat’s life too 

Thats still bad he leaves causing both their lives to be  in limbo. Samrat didnt deserve this especially if if pakhi and virat know the truth before the wedding and still decided to sacrifice. Pakhi should have cancelled the wedding even if she doesnt end up with virat it was better than ruining samrats life as well.

Spoiler alert 🚨 

****SPOILER****

I never watched Bengali version but I was watching 2-3 episodes yesterday , to understand what I'm getting myself into lol. And we are in for a long row of disappointments. 

There virat's character was asking pakhi's character to stay with them at their wedding night ðŸ¤¢. ( Virat was defending her that she couldn't experience hers because Samrat had to leave ) Another one was Pakhi's character instigating the family members to kick Sai's maushi out ( when she visited , I think ). Virat was conflicted but was supporting Pakhi anyway. Pakhi's character is full on vamp. Typical saas bahu vamp. She instigates the family against Sai. And in the beginning Virat favours her. Sai's character is indeed short tempered but although ( from what I saw ) she doesn't give it back to Pakhi. ( She was blabbering how god will make Pakhi repent one day and all ) but she manages to be rude to Virat though 🤪Atleast she speaks I guess , some progress right? ðŸ¤£

So what I gathered is Samrat is leaving right after their wedding and well , this show is very , very dramatic. 

Edited by adoreyou - 3 years ago