Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Lol please he literally dragged her ðŸ˜†

Phir Bhi lol.le nahi Paya to sore loser ky tarha bola I let it go hurr lol 

N now jaan Sanu c dhakay khaega🤣

jan body shamed of eijaz .. now today will do hingsa by giving dhakka .. yaah jaan ko sab maaf hain cv kay tarafse , cos nikki ka dost hain na 

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

It's okay if Jasmine bites. It's her strategy. But Eijaz can't go full on aggressive on her like he's fighting a man. Now you might think it's woman card, but I don't think the same. Women should be given some concessions in these type of tasks. Bigg Boss is biased anyway. They made a bimbo the sanchalak of this game. What more can you expect from them, other than biased tasks and team set-ups?

But Eijaz himself was talking to the camera few days ago and saying how women are above men and all that, but showed his toxic masculinity in yesterday's episode. Trying to act all mahaan that he let her go, that's why it was important to show him mirror and I'm glad Jasmine did that.

And nothing wrong if she was chilling later on with Eijaz, as they all know at the end of the day, this is a game and they have to live together for three months, so no point in ignoring each other.

no it is not ok.. agar bite karna jas ka strategy ho sakte hain then china jhapti karna bhi eijaz ka strategy ho skate hai.. at the end both want to play the task n want to win .. whatever jas did absolutely wrong , u cant bite anyone like that .. i wish eijaz would make it big .. but yaaad ladka hain toh woh sympathy nehi payega the way jas is getting now.. 

yes eijaz told in cam .. but he dint disrespect her.. task pe har koi khudko puree tarase involve kar lete hain.. udhar kaun ladka , kaun ladki maine nehi rakhte.. jas made big issue to get sympathy .. pavitra also could make it big jab sare ladke uske upar char gayee the .. also last jan kay sath same way pe she fought n jan pulled her where nishant screamed for him ... but pavitra dint make it big cos task pe hotei hain .. baki lets agree to disagree