Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Lol please he literally dragged her ðŸ˜†

Phir Bhi lol.le nahi Paya to sore loser my tarha bola I let it go hurr lol 

N now jaan Sanu c dhakay khaega🤣

Kaise bol raha tha jaise kitna mahaan hai, he had no problem dragging her across the floor here and there. Fair enough, but then don’t act like you ‘let’ go because she whooped your a** ðŸ˜†

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Kaise bol raha tha jaise kitna mahaan hai, he had no problem dragging her across the floor here and there. Fair enough, but then don’t act like you ‘let’ go because she whooped your a** ðŸ˜†

lol also goes phuss when shahzad start screaming😆🤣

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Yeh banda weird hai, isko ego zarur hai reminding me of a certain Gupta ji.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If I remember correctly it was Jas vs Aijaz. 

Then Rahul joined ejaz and Shehzad joined Jas. It was 2 vs 2.Ejaz team had total 3 guys chaar aadmi kaise chadh gaye 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Agree 

Aao hi na jab woman card khailna

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

Jamin was equally aggressive.. shuruyat usse hua.. aggressively she bite.. eijaz screamed yeah mujhe kanta kanta .. was not that wrong ? snatch game ka rule tha . .but yeah toh ek tarah kay hingsa hua na pher.. 

n BB should make team like that .. Team Rubina mein girls jeyada,.. team pavitra mein ladke jeayda so girl kay liye girl nehi ayeengee.. agar eijaz task chor dete toh he would be quieter . aur agar that dragging would be dangerous toh jas khade bhi nei ho pati .. aur agar usko prb tha then why she was chilling with eijaz after that , also in live.. prb is usko us waqt woman card khelna tha khel lia .. thats it.  yes stuff nei le payi kyunki she grabbed that by chest n in full force.. mans were stretching the mitti , but only could touch the stuff.. not jas.. i saw the part clearly .. kher jas was good in task .. but making a issue man vs woman was a disgusting move by her.. bewaja ek man ko guilty feel karana .. 

It's okay if Jasmine bites. It's her strategy. But Eijaz can't go full on aggressive on her like he's fighting a man. Now you might think it's woman card, but I don't think the same. Women should be given some concessions in these type of tasks. Bigg Boss is biased anyway. They made a bimbo the sanchalak of this game. What more can you expect from them, other than biased tasks and team set-ups?

But Eijaz himself was talking to the camera few days ago and saying how women are above men and all that, but showed his toxic masculinity in yesterday's episode. Trying to act all mahaan that he let her go, that's why it was important to show him mirror and I'm glad Jasmine did that.

And nothing wrong if she was chilling later on with Eijaz, as they all know at the end of the day, this is a game and they have to live together for three months, so no point in ignoring each other.

I don’t think she was playing women card it’s good she took a stand against Ejaz he was being way too aggressive 

IFrozenl thumbnail

Ikr it was hilarious, Shehzad put him in his place in seconds ðŸ˜†

IFrozenl thumbnail

It was not women card at all, did you look at the way he kept dragging her, and no ounce of humanity too..he didn't leave even when BB was announcing..and than acts mahaan by saying I let it go.. jasmine spoke for herself and there's nothing wrong in it. 

Jasmine played really good, she stood out for me amongst the others.