Serendipity- A SuVan SS

Posted: 3 years ago

I am back with a new SS....I can't guarantee it's end as I might discontinue it if I fall short of time! But I'll try my best and yes the updates are going to be shorter this time! I'll try to be quick though!

Akayla Script Deco

(n)finding something good without searching for it

A/N- Budgam has no cantonment in reality but I am taking creative liberty here!

------------------------

Suman stepped out of the railway and inhaled in the fresh air. Finally she thought! 

It had been two years to THE case's final hearing. Devraj Malhotra's company had been found guilty but it hadn't been Devraj's fault. His two other associates had been found guilty and were put behind the bars while Devraj was asked to pay some fine for his unintentional negligence. 

Initially Suman wasn't ready to accept the verdict as she thought Devraj had some foul play in it but later she came to realise that it was the truth. Guilt and regret were very small words to describe her emotions. She regretted being impulsive and never giving Malhotra's a chance to explain, she regretted thinking that the bond which Vijay and Devraj shared was khokli dosti, she regretted believing the world, she regretted accepting the fake truth and not checking on it's credibility and most importantly she regretted pushing Shravan away. For the first six months she hadn't been able to even think of contacting the Malhotras but then she mustered the courage once by calling Shravan but to her dismay he didn't pick it. Shravan's hurtful words kept on ringing in her ears for months. Bhopal held a bitter taste in her heart now for she lost everyone in the same city be it her parents, her best-friend cum lover and some of her confidence too! Returning to the same house which faced the Malhotras seemed like nightmare to her. She agreed with Shravan's words of feeling suffocated in Bhopal. If given a chance she was ready to run away from Bhopal and after two years of the case she did. Suman had applied for transfer and to her luck it had been accepted. She was transferred to Budgam, Jammu and Kashmir. For Suman the sounds of gunshots in Budgam seemed better than the silence of Bhopal. Since she had received her order she had sensed relief grow in her like a bird who was going to be freed from it's cage. She didn't know the reason but she had a great feeling about moving to Budgam. It felt like a new life to her, a new beginning which would wash of her past she wished.

The railway station wasn't crowded, it just had some people moving here and there while some were waiting for their train. Suman tightened her backpack's strap and started walking towards the station's exit. There's no use of fretting over the past, he is never going to come back to you. Own up your mistake and focus on your present and live for others, for your country Suman thought as the taxi took her nearer to the cantt. area.

Within an hour Captain Doctor Suman was ready and entered the Cantt. she walked towards Colonel Kaif's cabin. She knocked twice on the door but received no response. "Here to meet Colonel Kaif?" a voice questioned Suman. Suman turned around and gave a smile to the young lady in front of her. "Captain Doctor Nidhi Shah" the lady forwarded her hand. Suman firmly held her hand, "Captain Doctor Suman Tiwari, nice to meet you!" 

"The pleasure is mine, you are the new doctor right? We have been waiting for some new doctor" Nidhi spoke with a sheepish smile to which Suman nodded.

"That's good. Follow me I'll show you your cabin "Nidhi spoke after which the two Captains started walking while Nidhi explained her about the various areas of the Cantt as well as the surrounding.

"Here's your cabin Captain Doctor Tiwari, I thought you were going to join tomorrow!"

"I was but I reached today itself so why wait and anyway I prefer the sound of beeping machines over the buzzing of refrigerators"

Nidhi passed her a smile, "I see! By the way Colonel Kaif and some other officers are on a mission! Pray for their success and be ready!" she spoke the last words in a firm yet concerned voice and Suman nodded!

"I understand. I'll join you soon to check on the patients!"

Nidhi nodded and walked away!

It was late evening and Suman was arranging her desk when the walkie talkie on her desk rang. She quickly answered it, "Captain Doctor Suman Tiwari here" and the person on the other side paused for a while and continued, "Major Shravan Malhotra transmitting, the thorns are pricking" 

Suman wasn't able to hear Shravan's words properly due to the heavy winds and came out of cabin, "Hello! Hello! Any emergency? I can't hear you!" But unfortunately the line was disconnected!

That's it! As I said the updates are going to be short!

Criticism is welcome! Do let your reviews and suggestions in!

For my other works visit-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5181428

Awesome update Lavy, loved it. I so wanted it to happen in the serial. It's  ok we will feel it while reading your story. Kya pata serial mein bhi dikhaye

i really had to re-read the chapter again in order to formulate some words but the only thing which comes to my mind is - HOLY SHIT Lavy! (sorry for this, but couldn't help it 😆). like... THIS! THIS should have been how the Post-Leap should have been introduced to us!

behen, tu kyun nahi hain yaar show kay writers ka part? that was really brilliant 👏👏

keep it up girl 😊👍🏼

Edited by SuVan_EDKV2 - 3 years ago

Oh my!!!! I love it! I love it!

This is just the thing I wanted to read, and it looks surreal. Some dejavu kinda thing happening to me.

I am waiting and your write up is lovely!! We will love it the way you write, short sweet and fulfilling ❤ 

Its destiny again.. They are in same place.. awesome start..love to read more

Congratulations on writing another piece🥳

Finally the case got a closer so them! And there they came again in same Cantt! The last para got me excited! 

"Bhopal held a bitter taste in her heart... some of her confidence too!" I liked this line! The confident Suman was somehow lost in the Justice cum Revenge battle!

The storyline is awesome. I liked the name Serendipity. 

Res(Mujhe nahi lagta mai Unres karna yaad rakhungi🤣)

Res

(Why am I never in time for my Babu's work😭)

------------

Interesting start Lavy! Yayy! You've set a Kashmiri camp setting! Maza ayega!

Can't wait to read how the story unfolds. Thanks for writing this story. Khair show mein nahi par yahan toh mile👍🏼

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

This SS is a great start Lavanya. I do hope that you continue. 

The guilt of Suman, her feeling the emptiness, her wanting to just hide away, its perfectly written. 

Sometimes guilt drives us away rather than facing the reality and that is what Suman seems to have done. In a moment of anger, Shravan and Suman may have exchanged some words but deep down we know they do not mean to hurt each other. Suman is in a state where she wants Sharvan to be happy and wants to move on but I do hope that she realises her heart lies within Sharvan.

The SS is beautifully put, describing Suman's guilt, her yearning at the same time of wanting to be with the person she loves.

Its amazing. 

Much love, 

Soph x

Keep up the good work darling xx

Originally posted by Veenapain

Awesome update Lavy, loved it. I so wanted it to happen in the serial. It's  ok we will feel it while reading your story. Kya pata serial mein bhi dikhaye

Thanks a lot Veena for your lovely comment!

Means a lot❤️