'Gunda is back': Netizens slam Sidharth Shukla for evicting Sara - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Honestly she was the contestant i was looking forward to see after her stage performance. Ab show mein bacha hee kya hai bakwas ke alawa. I wont watch the show till they bring her sara back. Also i fogot to mention siddharth shukla is the worst person in the history of big boss. Dheer kahin kaa. Never hated him so much.

Thats the thing they let him get away with it, look back at when he enters their conversation and they begin to tell him something, he started making those stupid faces and vibrating when he thought he might have to concede before dominating them into getting his way. These dumb deals the girls made with him won't work, they should have stood firm Hina should have gone with Nishant supported Gauhar in the majority vote and stayed firm, AFTER that they could have made whatever deal they wanted to with him. Its about the principle here. The man will never change himself for anyone. 

Kick out Siddharth and bring back Sara!!! Not watching the show without her.

Originally posted by josh135

Kick out Siddharth and bring back Sara!!! Not watching the show without her.

🤣🤣

Practical ho jayega next week jub siddharth ko kick out karenge and sara ki entry hogi. Waiting for her to attack him properly.