Maddam Sir daily episode discussion thread - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Guys plz can we ask for proper Maddam sir forum  of DT team in Sab TV list so we can gather  batter fan base as I k ow lots of young kids love this show n like ti discuss abt it so how can we ask to DT for if proper forum plz help..  

i just started watching this ...it is okay show but like a member mentioned, the core focus between haseena & karishma sorta irritating

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

i just started watching this ...it is okay show but like a member mentioned, the core focus between haseena & karishma sorta irritating

I love their rivalry ,but they evolve or give directions to their rivalry and side by side cases coming and Haseena love angle also is there.

Yea it gets better as the episodes go. And the pace of the episodes is good. Writers have maintained consistency.

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

in the beginning, it was fine. the friction added to make a fun dynamic. that was a storyline that gave them a chance at character development. we even got some reasons as to why they use their respective methods to solve cases.  

but at this point, it is done till death. we are 200 plus episodes in and they are still having conversations like Karishma misunderstanding haseena's intentions. I don't even have anything against the jealousy she has but this just...makes no sense. sometimes they understand each other and other times just outright disrespecting each other opinions?  this should have been wrapped up by now and they should've reached a common ground given the number of months they have been working together. 

if they really wanted this to make an impact then haseena and Karishma should both face long term consequences of their actions that allow them to see why the other does things. have one of their staff members get hurt in the process of Karishma's brashness. have Pushpa Ji, who haseena respects so much, get suspended for a while because of how long-winded her methods are. let them find a common ground. 

have subplots about the background of other characters. cheetah has the potential to be so much more than just the love interest and comic relief. give him a reason to be so drawn to Santosh other than "massomiyat". 

speaking of whom, Santosh clearly has way more layers to her than we are shown (commitment phobia, holi episode traumatic incident). show us why she wants to be an officer despite many shortcomings that she is somewhat aware of. let learn to embrace and use those flaws.

Pushpa Ji has had excellent scenes throughout the show. she is the prominent mother figure and her dynamics with almost all other characters have been explored and are given depth. we see why she is so dedicated to her job despite her age. we see what she desires from her personal life.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5231718?ri=7&rv=25

Plz cast your vote here so we can have Maddam sir fourm as soon as possible....

Originally posted by gadbadghotlafan

This thread is designed for the the daily episode discussion of Maddam Sir😊

Do u know 

How to request sab tv moderators ,to open madam sir forums?

If yess, can you request it??

Finally most awaited Maddam Sir orum is opened plz join the for further discussion plz....

Maddam Sir

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/maddam-sir_6689