Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

12th Oct episode - Jab koi baat bigad Jaye...

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

So the after effects of seeing the 10 years in future dream...

All the girls party milkar Niya ko tease kar rahe hain About Rishi Burman jo ki Kabir ko bilkul pasand nahi aa raha hai... Shree confronts Kabir and Kabir admits he still loves Niya and he made a huge mistake in going ahead in a relationship with Swara...Shree rebukes him that even what he is doing with Swara is not right as he is not 100% with Swara..anyways ..Amber comes to all of them saying that he has made Guneet angry ...she doesn't want to marry him anymore ..the kids discuss and try to find ways to manaofy Guneet ...Rishi Burman comes and asks if they want his advice and again we see that Kabir is a bit jealous

Kabir and Niya talk in her room about the future ...and then We see that Niya is contacting Guneet on behalf of Amber and within seconds Niya and Guneet just by talking through eyes hatch a plan to make fun of Amber and Amber is nearly in tears

Guneet stops picking her phone ...the kids make Bachpan wala phone and throw it across the street at Guneet's home and then Amber and Guneet talk...Amber sends her the video of the Mandap at his home ..

Finally Amber manaofies Guneet but Guneet has decided to give punishment to Amber 

Again I think Guneet's scenes were added later ..during editing because Sweta was not available..but it's not very evident ...they have managed scenes very well ...still a nice episode ..what stands out in the series are amazing friendships we see in the show...I liked the way how Shree confronted Kabir and how they talked ...openly no secrets ..no lying ...I like these scenes ...it shows a reality that now the Gen X is more open talking to friends sharing problems with friends 

Secondly I think updating these episodes are the hardest because I can describe the scenes but the fun is in watching the show..because Acting has been superb all round lately...yesterday the 2-3 min conversation between Niya and Guneet was  funny and sweet...it has to be watched to be able to experience the fun . 

The song ..soul of the show.

Mehroom.the...sune sawaloon ke jawab mile na...came again and made last few mins sweet although it was very evident the scenes of Guneet and Amber having a conversation were added later ..

All round a nice episode ..I really liked the interactions various characters had with each other .

I hope we see the marriage this week

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Don't get your hopes high sis. Ek to waise bhi ab week me sirf 4 episodes hai. This marriage won't be happening so soon. I am also sick of this marriage track.

And I am worried because Shweta started shooting immediately after testing negative. You are supposed to stay quarantined for 2 weeks after you test negative. The virus can live for that amount of time and can still be transferred to someone else.

And the best part of the epi was Nishi scene and Niya blushing. This scene was very cute. 

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can we khiskofy kabir out of Nishi moment please. Abhi toh sirf shuruat hai, aage bhi har baar Nishi ke beech mei aayega toh mera dimag kharab ho jayega.

And I just hope this shaadi thing gets wrapped up soon. It is getting stretched now.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Don't get your hopes high sis. Ek to waise bhi ab week me sirf 4 episodes hai. This marriage won't be happening so soon. I am also sick of this marriage track.

And I am worried because Shweta started shooting immediately after testing negative. You are supposed to stay quarantined for 2 weeks after you test negative. The virus can live for that amount of time and can still be transferred to someone else.

And the best part of the epi was Nishi scene and Niya blushing. This scene was very cute. 

Arre yar...aur kitna delay karenge ..ek hi din mein report aa jaani hai..hadh hai .. thoda lamba ho gaya hai track ...

Btw ...its ok to join work after 14 days...I have lots of colleagues who have joined work right after 14 days ...it all depends upon the individual and their health 

arvinnewar thumbnail

well they already started amneet weeding so next week is almost conformed.

Praram thumbnail

I personally think they're doing a great job with what are clearly filler episodes (after they exhausted the bank of previously shot episodes) ;given the constraints they were under. And may be the shaadi sequence itself is getting delayed because ST hadn't been shooting with anyone else for a few days after the end of her quarantining??