Posted: 3 years ago

Every time a fight / argument breaks out, Rahul’s face changes like a c-grade B-town villain. He literally loses his cool in a very “mentally abnormal” way. He reminds me of a ten-year old who feels he’s a toughie but is a total dud!

As someone whos 'mentally abnormal' I gotta say, please don't associate the likes of Rahul with us. 😆

Jokes aside, he does come across as immature and mawali type. But I find him funny to watch. My opinion is subject to change though. 

What is with everyone diagnosing BB contestants?

Didn't know we had so many psychologists.

Zara sa lagta toh hai....tht day in ladaai with nishant he was wierd n ajeeb ajeeb awaazein 

Abnormal really? That's the word you wanna use? 😳

Nothing insulting or bad in being mentally abnormal.

How bout he is weird? Ajeeb? Confusing? 🥱

Originally posted by galaxyfan

What is with everyone diagnosing BB contestants?

Didn't know we had so many psychologists.

Well, now you know. Welcome!

Mental hai woh... Khush ho jao sab ab...

Khamakhaan baat ka batangad bana rahe hain.. 

Originally posted by xNinalove

Abnormal really? That's the word you wanna use? 😳

Nothing insulting or bad in being mentally abnormal.

How bout he is weird? Ajeeb? Confusing? 🥱

Sadly its a trend to use 'mentally abnormal', 'psycho' etc as an insult. You shouldn't be surprised. 😆

Hey, let's not use "mentally abnormal" in such a way - the path to understanding mental illnesses has anyways digressed and made a mockery of w.r.t the recent happenings around the country, let's not stigmatize it even more. 

Rahul does have those nasty expressions on his face whenever he is talking and I feel like he also tries to overdo it just to give out some bad boy vibes. Someone ask him to tone it down, subtlety is the key afterall 🤔

Originally posted by DaddyMarvel

Mental hai woh... Khush ho jao sab ab...

Khamakhaan baat ka batangad bana rahe hain.. 

Arre, aap toh bura maan gaye. Baat ka batangad nahi bana rahe. 

I'll try to explain. 

The thing is, a lot of people suffer from mental disorders. And its not under their control, most of these disorders are a very Normal reaction of the mind to traumatic events. Its how the mind copes with it. You can call it a defense mechanism. And looking at 'mentally abnormal' and all being used as an insult, obviously accha nahi lagega. 

Thats all. Baaki aapki marzi. 😊