Bigg Boss 14

First time agreeing with Shukla!

.Sarcasmazing. thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Hallelujah! 🤣

For the first time I agreed with Shukla today - his decision to let Sara go over other seniors choices Nishant and Rahul. 

Sara might have had the potential but we mostly saw her dormant side and not really something that stood out. All other contestants had atleast one memorable moment - Nishant had the chutney fight/has an agressive side (his anger over Abhinav holding a grudge despite accepting his sorry was 😆), Rahul has had war of words with even someone like Pavitra so he does have potential. I seriously have no idea why Hina and Gauhar thought Sara has more potential than these two. 

Sara might be genuinely nice but she doesn't seem to be made for Big Boss. She surely was the best pick to be let go in all of them.

Although the elimination did feel unfair considering it's been just one week and seniors were given this big power to do this jabki the decision should completely lie with audiences and who they wanna watch. Hina even said we'll see next week if we can do the same again - I'm sincerely hoping NOT. Enough is enough, let the janta janardan decide now 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I also feel sid took the right decision......both nishant and rahul dint deserved to go. Agar doosre seniors kisi aur ka naam lete toh shayad main soachti....but khair, i also felt sara kisi cheej mein utna jyaada try nahi kar rahi thi. If i personally had to choose....i would have choosen sara too. Though i also agree that giving the power to seniors to nominate is not really a fair thing....but then woh big boss ka decision hain. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah I agree with your views and all, but I feel it's too early to evict plus Seniors should not decide. Even Jaan is so boring he should be evicted instead of Sara. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

not a shukla fan but he was totally right today

surprisingly he is making sense the last 2 days 😆

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sawaal kaafi hai....

during all this I was wondering why wasn't Jaan anywhere in the discussion as candidate to be evicted ?

When was this "senior se connection" wala clause added as an official condition to be deserving a place in the house ?

And when exactly did Abhinav or Shezad satisfied this clause ? 

Flashback : Nish went to ask about the torture task to "Reasonable log" who replied "bohot kuch kar sakte ho" 

Gohar said in wkv only Eijaz & Nikki come to her asking about task matlab baki log nahi aate i.e. do not satisfy the clause 

Kher thumbs up shukla ji ! 👍🏼

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Don't worry fellas Shuklaji will make you love him more you go in path of road called 

BEING LOGICAL 

😆

Edited by DailyTalk - 3 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

I disagree with you. Shukla is yuck and disgusting.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

While I get that Sara is an obvious choice - I don't see why they had to have an eviction this week in the first place. They've had up to 16 people in the house previously and haven't evicted in the first week.

It's also a ridiculous power to hand to the seniors on top of everything else. They insulted the shit outta the contestants on the weekend, and now have ensured that this week too they'll boot-lick/not go against the seniors at all in worry of their BB fate. Kya bokwaas hain. 

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sara is nt bb material. She was funny durung nomination too lol i like nish and rahul. They gt potential. Wat i like abt rahul he speaks logically and put across his point very well. And nishanth has lot of energt it needs to channelise in right and positive direction 

Did you notice sidharth was taunting them(nish..rahul..eizaz) but bb changed the scene they 3 of boys sorted out and hugged each other. I still feel sidharth made them understand value of group and relationships in thus house. Hunch lol 

.Sarcasmazing. thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: EtherealRati

I also feel sid took the right decision......both nishant and rahul dint deserved to go. Agar doosre seniors kisi aur ka naam lete toh shayad main soachti....but khair, i also felt sara kisi cheej mein utna jyaada try nahi kar rahi thi. If i personally had to choose....i would have choosen sara too. Though i also agree that giving the power to seniors to nominate is not really a fair thing....but then woh big boss ka decision hain. 

Yeah, if Sid had picked up say Abhinav or even Shezaad for that matter, I wouldn't have agreed with him but Sara was the obvious choice to go over Nishant and Rahul. 

Sara was very decent bandi and kinda non masaaledar. I wish no eviction happened though, she should have gotten one more week. Itna toh deserve karte hai ye log.