Queen Nikki: Clearly The Smartest of All

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

She was the first one to go for Gubbare task; yet see how smartly & perfectly she framed each and every galatfehmi she pointed out. People going after her also couldn’t copy her & beat her. Many even didn’t understand what to say. She was so crisp in her comments yet so perfect. That’s why she’s the undisputed Queen of this season. She has a better IQ than all of the others put together.

When Rahul said, “Now you have the gun in your hand another day it will be in another hand” She was leaving and didn’t even bother to turn back to him, she said, “I’m not afraid of anybody’s gun” what a prompt & witty comeback. That reply alone was enough to shut Rahul up, he didn’t have any too.

Anyobe calling her dumb bcoz she’s beautiful; is a victim of his/her own dumbness. Call her a dumb at your own peril 😊

Viva Queen Nikki Tamboli 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Yup she is. Her observation was bang on 😎

Kala.Billa thumbnail

She now also knows shes onnthe right track after wkw..so her momentum will carry on...

Others better buckle up or they'll just keep chasing her 

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Not my favorite nor on my bad books but whoever thinks she is dumb is kidding themselves. 😆

She is very smart and knows when to say something and when to shut up, unlike many of the contestants.

Also, its visibly clear many of the contestants wanted to villainize her so bad so they would look good. 🤣

When she agreed to give up her items, all were burning inside ke 'ab humari footage to become victims ka kya hoga? 😭' 

I really hope someone gives her some genuine and good takar to make the show whole, Shehzad has the capability all he needs to know is when to speak up.

Whereas, Rubina needs to form her points in her brain and voice her opinion with articulation. 

peeyara thumbnail

She certainly is queen right now!

Is articulate

Stands her ground

Doesnt bother who is with her or against her

Takes the shit and knows how to give back with interest

Not concerned with what people thinks abt her

Only thing going against her is the favoritism by seniors which she hvnt asked for

Armu4eva thumbnail

Definitely the smartest player in the game👍🏼. She knows how to become the center of attention. People who want footage are either following her or confronting her😆

I am sure she will figure out a way to hold her ground despite the impending exit of seniors, remember she already anticipated that the house will be after her once the seniors exit.🤓

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: xNinalove

Not my favorite nor on my bad books but whoever thinks she is dumb is kidding themselves. 😆

She is very smart and knows when to say something and when to shut up, unlike many of the contestants.

Also, its visibly clear many of the contestants wanted to villainize her so bad so they would look good. 🤣

When she agreed to give up her items, all were burning inside ke 'ab humari footage to become victims ka kya hoga? 😭' 

I really hope someone gives her some genuine and good takar to make the show whole, Shehzad has the capability all he needs to know is when to speak up.

Whereas, Rubina needs to form her points in her brain and voice her opinion with articulation. 

Exactly, we need someone who can compete with her to make the show interesting, otherwise it’s still a one sided contest. Rubina needs to get organised and Pavitra needs to use her brain rather than her hatred/jealousy/vileness to compete.

She’s very intelligent & smartly using her strengths at this moment. 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Definitely the smartest player in the game👍🏼. She knows how to become the center of attention. People who want footage are either following her or confronting her😆

I am sure she will figure out a way to hold her ground despite the impending exit of seniors, remember she already anticipated that the house will be after her once the seniors exit.🤓

Matlab, she’s looking ahead and getting prepared with appropriate arsenals to confront future problems, like a true Queen using her farsightedness to defend her Domain. That’s the true winner mentality; she’s not celebrating her achievements sitting idle. 😊

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Matlab, she’s looking ahead and getting prepared with appropriate arsenals to confront future problems, like a true Queen using her farsightedness to defend her Domain. That’s the true winner mentality; she’s not celebrating her achievements sitting idle. 😊

Absolutely, these qualities make her a deserving contestant of the house. I was highly impressed hearing her anticipate her competitions next move. 

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

She is far from dumb ..she is perfect for Bigg Boss but i would not like to see her as a winner because of her traits ...unless she changes with time 

Edited by M.A.K123 - 3 years ago