Kundali Bhagya

am i the only one who thinks...

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

that prithvi's truth is going to be atleast partially revealed in front of preeta?

almost everyone thinks that prithvi isnt going to be exposed and he will let preeta go easily.

but i didnt have this opinion even when the track started. because prithvi is already exposed in front of aroras. sarla will tell prithvi's reality to preeta anyway.

i think they gave so many fake hopes and now when they have planned to do it, fans arent believing it due to past experience 😅

preeta will get to know something about prithvi. janki's memory might also come back and she can tell her about prithlyn affair. rishabh will get to know about sherlyn's reality in pregnancy track. parallel tracks again.

preeta gets to know about prithvi and everyone raises question on her character.

rishabh gets to know about sherlyn and everyone falsely blames him for pregnancy.

luthras wont believe either rishabh or preeta.

this is just my theory of parallel tracks 😅 lets see how it unfolds.

may be it is necessary to expose villains in front of preeta and rishabh for story purpose this time.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an_am

almost everyone thinks that prithvi isnt going to be exposed and he will let preeta go easily.

you got this one right ...😆 I'm tired. Watching other shows as for now

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is because makers ye itni baar kar chuke hai ye pardafash, pardafash khelna ke ab it is just hard for people to believe anything. 😆

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

more than prithvi's exposure, i am happy because my prediction turned out to be hilariously correct ðŸ¤£

i hope agay bhi aisa hi hota rahe bus ðŸ¤£