Pavitra Bhagya

If EDKV can go OTT, why can’t PB??!!

DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just read on the IF home page that EDKV 2 is now on OTT, to make place for KBC...

Are we all experiencing a sense of déjà vu??

Does something sound awfully familiar??!!

If Sony can, then why can’t Colors?? Does Colors need a McKinsey consultant to tell them that Voot is their SonyLIV??!!

Gosh, this is absolutely ludicrous!!

Never mind Sony’s professionalism here, am actually beginning to trust my gut feel, that there is more to it than meets the eye, in PB’s abrupt axing!!

So what is the real deal, Colors TV, Viacom 18, and Ekta Kapoor??

You might just want to stop being the Republic TV of GEC, for a change...credibility and dignity a la NDTV, also has their own set of loyal viewership!

Warm regards,

DocD

Edited by DocD - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry for the late response.....but loved it...exactly our question.....dont get their problem....PB is such a show...worth saving...but they axed it like it was nothing....that is what hurts the most....and that is why we fight....all in our own style...

DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

Sorry for the late response.....but loved it...exactly our question.....dont get their problem....PB is such a show...worth saving...but they axed it like it was nothing....that is what hurts the most....and that is why we fight....all in our own style...

I thought a certain someone (apart from our Cutie, Jey of course) had told a certain Doc not be formal...

Who’s being formal now? :)

Vasu, the point that you mention - that’s my point too...we all lead busy lives...and, are yet taking time out, in our own way, for PB...

There has to be something special about it, right...that binds so many people together...

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

DocD... You are like some super woman 😉

Getting your darshan seems a big deal these days

What a post man... We scheduled this as tweet at 6.01 pm on Thursday already🤬🤣

Power of your posts... Waking up sleeping cells inside the body😆🤣

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocD

I thought a certain someone (apart from our Cutie, Jey of course) had told a certain Doc not be formal...

Vasu, the point that you mention - that’s my point too...we all lead busy lives...and, are yet taking time out, in our own way, for PB...

There has to be something special about it, right...that binds so many people together...

Lol....that Sorry was for me...to have missed such a piece in the last trend....it would have caused fire all around....

yes...PB has such an impact on us....

it gave me crrazyyy friends...still getting to know more and more people....my first interaction with another fandom person was amazing....the way she was respectful and mostly she made realize that i don't just have my crazy friends at IF but I belong to a fandom for the first time....which might be complicated....but it is somewhere i belong.....i wish i could share the screenshot of that message which mishbir fan sent me....so sweet of her....made those long hours of tweeting worth it....

PB will always be special for me that way!!!

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocD

She is trying to be on your good books.. 😎😆🤣

Vasu... Double crossing gang rules... Doctor you have full rights to give her some injections🤣

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

DocD... You are like some super woman 😉

Getting your darshan seems a big deal these days

What a post man... We scheduled this as tweet at 6.01 pm on Thursday already🤬🤣

Power of your posts... Waking up sleeping cells inside the body😆🤣

Lol..True.....Jey and me were shocked seeing Nats version after reading it.....scheduled it before we could do anything smiley37smiley37smiley37

jey3ram thumbnail

Lol....that Sorry was for me...to have missed such a piece in the last trend....it would have caused fire all around....

yes...PB has such an impact on us....

it gave me crrazyyy friends...still getting to know more and more people....my first interaction with another fandom person was amazing....the way she was respectful and mostly she made realize that i don't just have my crazy friends at IF but I belong to a fandom for the first time....which might be complicated....but it is somewhere i belong.....i wish i could share the screenshot of that message which mishbir fan sent me....so sweet of her....made those long hours of tweeting worth it....

PB will always be special for me that way!!!

Now sorry from my part.. when you was telling about this yesterday, I didn't hear you out properly

When did this happen... One mishbir fan tweeted on your analysis thread too... She replied me I can understand how much painful it was for you people... These fans are really good man😳

vswarup thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

She is trying to be on your good books.. 😎😆🤣

Vasu... Double crossing gang rules... Doctor you have full rights to give her some injections🤣

Excuse me...I am already in them jey..I don't need to say or do anything...right doc 😜😜😜

Lol...if I am getting injections then you are there right next to me to get them😜😜😜😁😁😁

jey3ram thumbnail

Excuse me...I am already in them jey..I don't need to say or do anything...right doc 😜😜😜

Lol...if I am getting injections then you are there right next to me to get them😜😜😜😁😁😁

Why me

I'll take pills instead😆.. and wait... You didn't follow rules so, injection is for you only.. and I'm good girl..

Doc won't put injection to any random persons🤬🤣😆