Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

If there was no nepotism or favouritism...

Poll

Which of these actresses would have made it big if there was no nepotism?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Neha Sharma

Sonal Chauhan (Sonal Singh Chauhan) - ?????? ????? ?????? | Brunette  beauty, Beauty girl, Beauty

genelia - genelia d'souza :most cutest one Photo (34370408) - Fanpop

Content of Indian TV today is a huge sign of worry: Prachi Desai - tv -  Hindustan Times

Dia Mirza to direct a movie Slide 3, ifairer.com

Bollywood Actress Ileana Hot CloseUp Face Photos In Blue Shirt - Tollywood  Boost

Ayesha Takia New Photos 2020 - HQ HD Wallpapers

Amrita Rao Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail

My picks are : Genelia, Neha Sharma, Prachi Desai and Ayesha Takia

Genelia: Extremely cute, has a blinding charm onscreen

Neha Sharma: She's a complete package, beautiful, hot and can act decent

Prachi Desai: She's sweet, innocent, has a doe-eyed presence, and literally embodies the ideal Indian woman

Ayesha Takia: Fabulous actress, with skills which transcend genre, a good fit for both commercial and critical films

Edited by mintyblue - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail

Guys literally drool over Neha...I have many friends who are guys and they think she is hotter than Kat also

I am quite surprised she didn't make it big

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Voted for Prachi but feel the same for Amrita Rao... Genelia was dating/friendly with Riteish (a loyal guy) with loads of political influence.. So I don't believe that she suffered a lot due to nepotism 

Having said that I don't root for outsiders anymore.. They can be as vicious and clannish as insiders once they gain some visibility. My heart doesn't bleed for them anymore, it is just any other industry..sifarish works everywhere, wahan par disadvantaged person ki koi nahi sunta.. It is more of a way of life.. And those who make it big become snooty and cocky.. Hone do..unki struggle hai aur unka success... There are plenty of people who have suffered a lot more in life, my sympathies are with them. If I don't like someone, I skip their movies.. Stopped cribbing long ago 

mintyblue thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Voted for Prachi but feel the same for Amrita Rao... Genelia was dating/friendly with Riteish (a loyal guy) with loads of political influence.. So I don't believe that she suffered a lot due to nepotism 

Having said that I don't root for outsiders anymore.. They can be as vicious and clannish as insiders once they gain some visibility. My heart doesn't bleed for them anymore, it is just any other industry..sifarish works everywhere, wahan par disadvantaged person ki koi nahi sunta.. It is more of a way of life.. And those who make it big become snooty and cocky.. Hone do..unki struggle hai aur unka success... There are plenty of people who have suffered a lot more in life, my sympathies are with them. If I don't like someone, I skip their movies.. Stopped cribbing long ago 

True very true👍🏼

Success is like a toxic substance, it tends to corrupt most,

But having said that, I met someone yesterday who was saying that Ayushmann came to some mall and she met him there...and he was down-to-earth and humble. So I guess there are always exceptions as well.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

True very true👍🏼

Success is like a toxic substance, it tends to corrupt most,

But having said that, I met someone yesterday who was saying that Ayushmann came to some mall and she met him there...and he was down-to-earth and humble. So I guess there are always exceptions as well.

I had spotted a non nepo actress in a few years ago.. She was a starlet back then. 

She lashed out at a very small number of young fans who sought to take pics with her. They were polite and she wasn't doing anything in particular .. I was like 🤢.. I know that actors have their bad days but fans also have a penchant for getting insulted.. I don't understand why youngsters adore these guys so much

I have seen a few kannada stars from a distance but never approached them for an autograph as I wasn't star stuck.. My friend did and got solid beizzati from him and hangers on😡

mintyblue thumbnail

I had spotted a non nepo actress in a few years ago.. She was a starlet back then. 

She lashed out at a very small number of young fans who sought to take pics with her. They were polite and she wasn't doing anything in particular .. I was like 🤢.. I know that actors have their bad days but fans also have a penchant for getting insulted.. I don't understand why youngsters adore these guys so much

I have seen a few kannada stars from a distance but never approached them for an autograph as I wasn't star stuck.. My friend did and got solid beizzati from him and hangers on😡

They think no end of themselves after getting into showbiz...it's like they have cut off from their fellow beings and entered into some parallel universe. Not acknowledging that audiences are the ones who can make or break them...

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

They think no end of themselves after getting into showbiz...it's like they have cut off from their fellow beings and entered into some parallel universe. Not acknowledging that audiences are the ones who can make or break them...

Success goes into their head.. Plus unstable relationships often take a toll on their mental health. Sometimes even their siblings try to swindle them.. Hence they live in a perpetual state of irritation.. Psychiatric issues aside, some also have holier than thou attitude.. I stay away from them.. Woh log screen pe hi acche dikhte hai.. 

I got beizzat when I approached a kannada writer to autograph his book.. I adored his writings.. Funny that the same guy cribs why regional writings and writers don't get their due.. 

I know that he wasn't obliged to autograph the book.. But he could have been polite in his refusal as I wasn't pestering him. He shooed me like I was a fly.. This was 5 years ago.. I don't buy the intellectual egalitarian bullshit these 'sahityakar' spew anymore 

I realized then that it is better to stay away from celebrities in any field.. No need to shower unwarranted adoration on them

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Success goes into their head.. Plus unstable relationships often take a toll on their mental health. Sometimes even their siblings try to swindle them.. Hence they live in a perpetual state of irritation.. Psychiatric issues aside, some also have holier than thou attitude.. I stay away from them.. Woh log screen pe hi acche dikhte hai.. 

I got beizzat when I approached a kannada writer to autograph his book.. I adored his writings.. Funny that the same guy cribs why regional writings and writers don't get their due.. 

I know that he wasn't obliged to autograph the book.. But he could have been polite in his refusal as I wasn't pestering him. He shooed me like I was a fly.. This was 5 years ago.. I don't buy the intellectual egalitarian bullshit these 'sahityakar' spew anymore 

I realized then that it is better to stay away from celebrities in any field.. No need to shower unwarranted adoration on them

Some celebrities really get pissed when people treat them like a normal human beings. Once a female actor got pissed at my colleague as he did not recognize her. Her movie was hit, but she was still new. She threw a tantrum. Others really do not care.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: colossial2015

Some celebrities really get pissed when people treat them like a normal human beings. Once a female actor got pissed at my colleague as he did not recognize her. Her movie was hit, but she was still new. She threw a tantrum. Others really do not care.

I have heard them  joke on shows about people not recognizing them.. it is very clear from the way they speak that they are hiding the fact that they were offended..they want people to jump through the hoops to do things for them.. they love attention, the perks that come with it but hate commoners..

A girl I have interacted with on some other forum sat next to a chota mota TV actor on a domestic flight and told him that he looks familiar...he just smiled and didn't say anything.. she didn't think much about it but when she saw him again on tv while she was flipping channels ( months later),  the coin dropped... that was probably because he wasn't a big name ..others would have been offended instead of being amused 

Edited by Veni-Vidi-Vici - 3 years ago