Aditya Narayan To Marry Shweta Agarwal Nov/Dec 2020

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Aditya Narayan finds love in Shaapit co-star Shweta Agarwal; reveals when they plan to get marriedCelebrity

Nirali KanabarNirali Kanabar

Updated Oct 12, 2020 | 06:31 IST

Talking to an entertainment portal, Aditya Narayan opened up about his love life like never before. The singer also spoke about his marriage plans with Shweta Agarwal.

Aditya Narayan finds love in Shaapit co-star Shweta AgarwalAditya Narayan finds love in Shaapit co-star Shweta Agarwal 

If you are wondering that Bollywood singer Aditya Narayan was going to get married to Neha Kakkar, then you're mistaken. The singer, who has crooned Tattad Tattad for Ranveer Singh's Ramleela, definitely has plans to get married but with someone else. In a recent interview, Aditya opened up about the love of his life and the lucky girl is Shweta Agarwal. The singer has been in a relationship with her for a decade now. And after 10 years, they have finally decided to take the plunge. The duo first met on the sets of their film Shaapit and hit it off instantly.

Talking to an entertainment portal, Aditya said that he has never kept his relationship a secret. According to him, there was a time when a lot was being said about his relationship. However, when he chose not to talk about the same, people left him alone.

"I met Shweta on the sets of Shaapit and we hit it off instantly. Slowly and gradually, I realised I was head-over-heels in love and started pursuing her. Initially, she wanted to be ‘just friends', because we were both very young and needed to focus on our careers.  Marriage is just a formality between us now, which hopefully should also happen by November or December," he told ETimes.

Aditya admitted that they have seen a lot of ups and downs in their relationship in the last ten years. However, he is happy that he has found his soulmate in her. The singer revealed that his parents are aware of Shweta and they like her.

Woah he hid the relationhip for 10 years ! Reminds me of genelia and riteish how they were together since their first film and we never knew.

Wasn't he rumored to be with neha khakkar for a bit? 

Anyhoos, they both made a cute pair in shaapit. 

Was the Neha thing real or just promotion for their music video

Originally posted by bips

Was the Neha thing real or just promotion for their music video

It was similar to what paritosh aka mamaji does with shilpa on their dance show. Showmance.

Good. Now since both Neha and Aditya are getting married to their partners, I hope there will be no flirting drama in this season's Indian Idol and focus would be only on singing.

Woah! And he would behave dumb on the sets and crib to get married or loved. Paise ke liye kya kya karte hai. Khair that's really nice to be actually marrying someone he fell in love with it. 

Neha and he was just over forced annoying showmance. 

Ditto with raghav n shakti. While raghav has a steady chic in Canada or somewhere, but needs to lure the judge here for their own cheap thrills. 

Oh the girl is his movie co star.never heard about her before.

Movie was a great fantasy and love story. It was entertaining too.

Btw shweta looked gorgeous in that movie and the pair was lovely. Very happy to hear this news!

Originally posted by altgr

Good. Now since both Neha and Aditya are getting married to their partners, I hope there will be no flirting drama in this season's Indian Idol and focus would be only on singing.

I know right. That was so cringeworthy.