TV Hindi

Name underrated actors and actresses of ITV

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Name underrated actors and actresses of ITV. We can share who are deserving actors and actresses but still their shows are less famous or they have less fan followers.

I can't put topic of overrated actors and actresses as it can create fights in the topic.

Name any underrated actor or actresses that come to your mind and how you think they are good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

I like Ashish Kapoor Aka Uday veer.he is such an underrated Actor.He's a phenomenal actor.Miss him on screen.i just want to see him in a good show.i'm not from india so other underrated actors ky about nahi pata.He has only 56k followers on Instagram.

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 3 years ago

1. Ashish Sharma- He is famous but not as much as many other actors though he is versatile actor. He has different looks for every show. He has only 160k followers. It may look more but still very less compared to others.

2. Gaurav Khanna- He is in industry for long but still has very less followers of 55k. He also did different types of roles but got award only once in so many years of his career.

3. Ankit Arora- He is also in industry from long and dud many good shows but has only 17k followers. He is mostly seen in negative roles but proved himself doing good in positive roles too.

4. Ahem Sharma- He too is underrated actor even after doing good shows. He nay have 500k followers but he is still less talked of compared to many.

5. Vikrant Massey- Okay he is now in Bollywood but ge was so underrated while on TV. He even had a difference with maker of his one TV for not getting paid but after that he started getting recognised by movie fans.

6. Tarun Khanna- This guy played Shiv is 7-8 shows and did many other good roles but I doubt if he has many fans. 

7. Viraf Phiroz Patel- He did not done much shows but he too is good actor. But from long he us not seen in shows.

8. Himanshu Malhotra- He is also a good actor being in industry from long. In his last show he got a side actor role which was unacceptable.

9. Rohit Purohit- Another actor who is versatile as he can do positive as well as negative roles very well but has only 124k followers. In his last he was brought as an extended cameo when he deserved the lead role.

10. Ravi Dubey- Okay he has 2.6M followers but when he was acting in shows I doubt he had this much followers. In his last very popular show he acted so well and did many disguises but did not got a single award as he lost to actors who played dumb and idiotic male lead roles.

There are many more. Right now I could not think of underrated actresses but I will post when I remember.

This content was originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

I like Ashish Kapoor Aka Uday veer.he is such an underrated Actor.He's a phenomenal actor.Miss him on screen.i just want to see him in a good show.i'm not from india so other underrated actors ky about nahi pata.He has only 56k followers on Instagram.

Yes I heard about him though not watched his shows. He too is good but last show he was pushed to a side role and also did oldie character as he was in a show where he stated after leap too. 

This content was originally posted by: Juhi_04

Yes I heard about him though not watched his shows. He too is good but last show he was pushed to a side role and also did oldie character as he was in a show where he stated after leap too. 

Waaris?i want to see Ashish in big boss.Big Boss is the only  show where old actors and actresses can regain their lost stardom.

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 3 years ago

Waaris?i want to see Ashish in big boss.Big Boss is only a show where old actors and actresses can regain their lost stardom.

Waaris don't know. The show had a vamp marrying 3 men and killing all 3. It was about an unhappy husband who later finds love in another woman.

Waaris don't know. The show had a vamp marrying 3 men and killing all 3. It was about an unhappy husband who later finds love in another woman.

i'm not from India.In my country, Indian dramas are not available on YouT.

i'm not from India.In my country, Indian dramas are not available on YouT.

I thought you may at least knew about his shows by researching. It was Woh Apna Sa. I remembered now.

I thought you may at least knew about his shows by researching. It was Woh Apna Sa. I remembered now.

Never heard of this play.is "woh Apna Sa"worth watching? Where can i watch it?

Never heard of this play.is "woh Apna Sa"worth watching? Where can i watch it?

You Tube

I am sure he came much later in show.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woh_Apna_Sa