Tfs hun😘

Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/m7VMHLcHO30 

To those who were asking full segment. They're so so so so cute. 😍🥰

Originally posted by Rudreesha

https://youtu.be/m7VMHLcHO30 

To those who were asking full segment. They're so so so so cute. 😍🥰

TFS.. Their off-screen segments are a rare occurrence.. so I'm pleasently surprised with this😆

They are one of the most low key low hyped Balaji couple ever🤔I Hope they get their deserving media attention soon .

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

man... he is soft spoken ❤️

and she is super sweet ❤️

Thanks for sharing! Such a cute segment - one of those rare moments when we get to see Sargun and Abrar together offscreen! 

As an aside, it's such a shame that they don't do more offscreen segments and have let social media and personal life drama affect their show's promotion. With YHC 's increasing popularity and so many new fans getting onboard, they really are missing out on a good opportunity!

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

TFS.. Their off-screen segments are a rare occurrence.. so I'm pleasently surprised with this😆

They are one of the most low key low hyped Balaji couple ever🤔I Hope they get their deserving media attention soon .

I think YHC is one of those few shows where the fans do more promotion than the makers/cast! 🤣

Originally posted by kashev

I think YHC is one of those few shows where the fans do more promotion than the makers/cast! 🤣

Haha exactly😆 Usually Ekta shows used to get so much promotion.. here neither Balaji nor actors nor channel.. nobody is interested in promoting the show.. it's only the fans which makes some efforts.. YHC looks like Balajis step child, even their most stupidest shows has 100x more promotion than YHC YHC is a potential golden egg laying goose but these ppl have no sense to nurture it