The song which encapsulates IshRa's journey in the best manner?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Back in 2014 and 2015, every single song I listened to would remind me of these two. Though, Banjaara is that one song which perfectly describes their journey to me. ❤️

For me.. 

1) Moh Moh ke Dhage... 

Honestly the lyrics of both the version fits perfectly for ishara... Especially "tu hoga zara Paagal tune mujhko hi chuna" 

" tu din sa hai mai rat aana dono mil jaye shamon ki tarah" 

These lines show how both ishita are raman are polar opposites yet both of them understood each other! 

" ki aise beparwah man pehle tho na tha.." 

This line omg... Raman bhalla who was a pathar dil and Ishita Iyer who was termed as baanj... But shadi ho gaya.. The changes that happened to these too...

Ishita felt complete... Raman started enjoying his life.... 

Both of them tasted pure lovefrom each other... 

Another song is 

Kabhi neem neem kabhi shahad shahad.. I dont think explanation is required for this.. This song exactly discribes Raman Bhalla 😂😂

For me phir mohabbat krne chala hau tu

It describes so much emotion 

During the early days of their marriage, I'd say "Kashmir Main Tu Kanyakumari" from Chennai Express.

Then songs like "Humdard," "Saibo," and "Kabhi Neem Neem"

One of my most favorite songs nowadays that I think perfectly suits them is "You must be my once in a lifetime."

Originally posted by RaVanKiRani

Back in 2014 and 2015, every single song I listened to would remind me of these two. Though, Banjaara is that one song which perfectly describes their journey to me. ❤️

@ Bold: I knew of YHM for a long time but only watched it this summer during the lockdown so I can say that I'm in this phase right now. Every song I listen to relates to them.