Sara Gurpal Stability and Charisma - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

I like Sara the most among the new contestants, but was skeptical in accepting this in forum openly because most here think that she's a waste of space. Good to see that other people like her too.

I like her because of her bubbly personality which looks genuine and not fake like Shehnaaz or Tamboli.

All types of contestants are needed in the house in my opinion, not just the drama queens.

Yeah Harley, that's why I felt that Sara is actually SUPER REAL! I really, really want her to start showing herself more and more!!!!!!

Originally posted by kyapa

I hate her. No personality at all, always gets jealous of nikki 

Lol it seemed that Nikki is the one jealous of sara because she keeps bringing her in her conversations with Jaan. The 3rd day when she said "Sara gets support from Abhinav and Rubina and Shehzad" made it obvious nikki doesn't like the support sara gets. To top this, the trashy seniors are supporting nikki and making her look like she's being attacked by the house, which she is not LOL

Lol completely agree, Shehnaaz is not the rubric for punjabi girls, I'm punjabi and I literally know 0 girls that act like shehnaaz.

Originally posted by noori16

Lol it seemed that Nikki is the one jealous of sara because she keeps bringing her in her conversations with Jaan. The 3rd day when she said "Sara gets support from Abhinav and Rubina and Shehzad" made it obvious nikki doesn't like the support sara gets. To top this, the trashy seniors are supporting nikki and making her look like she's being attacked by the house, which she is not LOL

that was coz Nikki realized how stupid sara is, doesn’t take part in any house decisions (actually she can’t coz she is stupid lol) when you have to run a house you have to involve, if you don’t then you’ll be kicked out. 😉

Abhi hi toh fangirling shuru ki thi, and biased Bigg Boss threw her out.😭

And that pathetic Shukla had the biggest hand in her eviction.😡 One more reason to hate that 🤬.

She definitely was a sweet and nice girl!I was kind of hoping for her to stay at least for a few more weeks😔

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago

I was rooting for her. When the premier happened she was one of the contestant i was really looking forward to see in the show. Even my mum had the same thought. She’s beautiful and kya gaati hai. Fidda hogaye the sab ghar pe. But she’s had a bad time at bigg boss.. phele usko apne kapde nai mil rahe the, fir she was injured and unwell abb eviction. I strongly feel its unfair on the makers part unless they have planned to have her recover from that injury and get her back. It’s very strange ki she got only one nomination...hina and gauhar were against getting her evicted and only siddharth was a decision maker. This was truly the worst and non sensical eviction I’ve ever seen in bigg boss.