Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vswarup

Yes...True....readlo......do write more OS....i promise not to spam this thread......but we need more OS like these.....

I would do something else.

I think I have another scene in mind.

So when I have time I'll write it.

ReadLo thumbnail

The OS takes place just after Dadi says they will have to move. We saw Rey feeding Pranati her birthday cake, now it's Pranati's turn...

The song that played in the background during the writing process

https://youtu.be/6SGRn9OHtFY

Dadi had just opened the floor under his feet. They were about to return to where his life had taken a radical turn. Just the thought of it made Reyansh sweat.

Rey was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear Pranati come into his room.

The young woman had a plate with a piece of cake in her hand. She had made up her mind to go to him. She had not lied. Her birthday could never have been complete without Jagnu and Rey.

She put her hand on his shoulder to signal his presence. She felt Rey's body reach under her touch before he turned around to face her.

As usual, they lost themselves in each other's gaze. It was as if the world stopped around them.

- Rey, Pranati finally said, showing him the plate.

Reyansh, who had not yet recovered his intellectual faculties, looked at the plate and then at Pranati without making a gesture.

Pranati hesitated, she didn't want to force him, but it was important to him.

- Thank you for making me a cake. I know that thingsdidn't go as you wanted...

She bit her lip, she didn't want to talk about Archit so asnot to put Reyansh in a bad mood.

- It's nothing, said Reyansh finally, sighing.

He wasn't going to think about who was making her jealous again, she was right there in front of her, that must have been more than enough for him.

Pranati took a piece of the cake and handed him the fork. She knew that Rey didn't like sweet things, but she also knew that he wasn't going to refuse her present.

- Thank you again, said Pranati, putting the piece of cake in her mouth. It was very important for me to tell you again.

Rey preferred to smile rather than answer with words. Things would always be tense between them, but he promised himself that he would atleast try not to attack him in front of Jagnu so as not to distort the mother-daughter relationship. 

- I couldn't do nothing for your birthday, Rey finally said. A lot of things have changed in our lives, it was as much for you as itwas for Jagnu.

Pranati understood what he meant and she was even more moved.

Their eyes said what their lips refused to say and that was more than enough for them.

Edited by ReadLo - 3 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

The OS takes place just when Pranati goes to burn its past memories. She told Archit the whole truth, and she wanted to do it right, so she decided to leave everything behind.

Dadi asked Rey if he has ever loved anyone, and thinking about it, he goes to the tree.

The tree is their witness...

The song that played in the background during the writing process.

https://youtu.be/8FMz_KT1mC4

Pranati had to forget her past if she wanted to move forward in her life. She told Archit everything, he accepted her story, but Pranati wanted to do things according to her. In other words, to eliminate all traces of her past.

Dadi asked Rey if he had ever fallen in love, he didn't say anything, but he remembered this young woman who had passed through his life.

All his thoughts brought them both back to the same place.

This tree which has witnessed their history, which can testify to it with a padlock and keys .

For her, it was unconditional love. A love that could have been described as disinterested if she wasn't such a naive young woman.

For him, he still doesn't know how he felt at the time. Rey was such an immature person who only wanted one thing... He doesn't know if the "me too" or the "I love you" that Pranati expected from him were such important words.

Years later, Pranati would take such an important step in her new life that she had to face her past. She had kept every object that had connected her to Rey, but it was no longer love, but feeling that made her heart beat.

8 years later, she had only one wish, that this love would be eternal, but destiny was not yet ready for this to happen. She had a child with this man who ripped her heart out, but once again fate played a trick on her.

Fate... The fate that seems to have brought them back to the same place at the same time.

This destiny that has connected their hearts, while one thinks about the other, the other feels it.

But yet this destiny was not ready to give them their happiness.

Pranati was determined to leave everything behind.

Pranati was sure that his past would simply remain his past.

Rey thought he would continue to live his life as a man without ties.

Rey thought that simply thinking of Pranati in their past moment was enough for his lonely soul.

It took 8 years for the cards of destiny to come back in the right direction and make things resurface.

In spite of the wounds of the heart, in spite of everyone's ill will. Their lives were irreversibly linked.

Pranati lit the flames in his memories. His flames, his ashes, are the result of his broken heart.

The flames of resentment. The flames of resentment.

The ashes of his broken heart. The ashes of a destroyed relationship.

Broken things can't be put back together, that's often what people say. But yet Rey was to put out his flames. Not everything has been destroyed, because he is the one who has the duplicate keys.

A key that will be able to reopen this padlock that is locked deep inside them.

Edited by ReadLo - 3 years ago