Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Good to know I am not the only one who found it weird.

The age difference isn't really the problem , but their respective ages are. If Sai would have been 25 and Virat 35 it would have been fine , great infact. (Be it Kuch To Log Kahenge or Aap Ke Ajane Se , I enjoy the age difference on both sides.) But what's creeping me out is she's barely 18. 

They could have went this way , that Sai got into medical college after her graduation. She would have been 21 ( But the characters 'have' to be ultra good in studies so they made her 18 , probably ) 

Or Virat could have been around 23-24 yo. But well. 

I'll be optimistic and consider Virat below 25 yo while watching🤪

Edited by made-in-charms - 3 years ago
I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Good to know I am not the only one who found it weird.

The age difference isn't really the problem , but their respective ages are. If Sai would have been 25 and Virat 35 it would have been fine , great infact. (Be it Kuch To Log Kahenge or Aap Ke Ajane Se , I enjoy the age difference on both sides.) But what's creeping me out is she's barely 18. 

They could have went this way , that Sai got into medical college after her graduation. She would have been 21 ( But the characters 'have' to be ultra good in studies so they made her 18 , probably ) 

Or Virat could have been around 23-24 yo. But well. 

I'll be optimistic and consider Virat below 25 yo while watching🤪

Exactly. She’s a child basically which is what makes it weird. I hope they execute it well and don’t show Sai to be overly mature and wanting to jeetofy her sasural’s dil. I hope they maintain her childlike innocence.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I also don’t have problem with age difference but  it’s the fact she is barely 18 and will be forced into a marriage against her wishes ? Have to see why the show will take this route for sai ? Marriage isn’t the only way to help Sai but perhaps there is Jagtap angle so that might act as a catalyst . Let’s see 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Exactly. She’s a child basically which is what makes it weird. I hope they execute it well and don’t show Sai to be overly mature and wanting to jeetofy her sasural’s dil. I hope they maintain her childlike innocence.

I didn’t see any childlike innocence in Sai so far . If they had not told her age , i would have thought she is atleast a graduate . 

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

I’m sure she will not even talk with her sasural properly forget about trying to win their heartsmiley36

Right now, I am feeling bad for Virat. Kaise ladki gale par gayi. 

He was so confused during the welcoming. smiley36

Idk about childlike or innocence. She gives of very rude vibes. It’s actually annoying me now.

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago