Does Indian audience look for logic only in Bollywood movies?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Many people mocked this scene where Ajay Devgn dodges a missile by tilting his shoulder in Sooryavanshi trailer :

When Iron Man did this 12 years ago itself :

Rohit Shetty probably copied this but why no Indian had a problem with this scene in Iron Man but so many questioned that scene in Sooryavanshi?

Edited by BWF  DT 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Real life logic can never be applied to fiction. It’s why so many tv larger than life. 🤬  are root worthy 👍🏼

Edited by BEF DT 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

I think there are many different kinds of people.

Some people don't like masala movies/action movies at all, whether HW or BW.

Than there are some who are hypocrital with their praise for anything non Indian, while bash Indian stuff.

First bunch, it is fine.

Second bunch, are annoying.

No, I leave my brains at home to rest when I go to watch a BW movie...without your brains and logic...the movies are actually entertaining......logic chahiye hoga toh I will watch documentaries....a great source of information.

I don’t watch these kind of movies at all..

Audience everywhere look for entertainment,  it doesnt matter if its logical or not 

Comparison Is wrong.

You should had use fast and furious franchise

As in movie there is explanation of why iron man can do stuff, similarly people don't criticize Krrish for doing stuff , coz he is superhero , so he can fly and no one question it.

I can deal with stupid story but I can't deal with the characters are stupid and is not constant as character. Movies are at the end of the day story a Story is as good as it's plot or characters a good plot in bw movie is rare so as long as characters are not stupid I can watch it. 

Ok iron man in mcu universe is a superhero. And if you rewind a bit that movie you will see without suit Tony Stark almost dies and it permanently damages his heart by the same missiles and that's why he created the suit I mean that was the whole story see that's why we should take atleast some brains to the movies. Singham in rscu is just a cop so... 

the 2 explanations below are on point. Iron Man is a super hero so if he does it, it’s palatable just like I would be fine with Hrithik’s Krish is doing something like this.

However when a “normal” person does it without any explanation or even some reference, it’s look silly to me.

Originally posted by Bluehue

Ok iron man in mcu universe is a superhero. And if you rewind a bit that movie you will see without suit Tony Stark almost dies and it permanently damages his heart by the same missiles and that's why he created the suit

Originally posted by S_H_Y

As in movie there is explanation of why iron man can do stuff, similarly people don't criticize Krrish for doing stuff , coz he is superhero , so he can fly and no one question it.

bollywood movies are great

they are being hated on for no reason