LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I admit it took a while for this show to grow on me, but I'm on S4 now and I'm in love with it!

The characters are so quirky and endearing, and they all have their schitck which makes them all the more lovable! David and Patrick are adorbs and easily the best gay romance I have ever seen on TV.

It won 9 Emmy's this year, and I think its totally deserving.

Do watch if you haven't already.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Seriously is no one watching? I just finished the series and loved it. Such endearing characters!

Edited by LizzieBennett - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I watched some episodes TBH. My friends did talk about the aspects this show covers in terms of the LGBTQ community which did catch my eye hence I decided to give it a try. The relationship between Jocelyn and Moira is really good wherein Joyce opens up to herself as opposed to her cheerful facade. Moira's dialogues were funny.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

It did take a while for the show to grow on me but the characters make you want to stick on.

Moira can be so bombastic  with her vocabulary, it’s a wonder anyone understands her!

David and Patrick’s relationship is just wonderful as is David and Stevie’s friendship. I spent most of the last season sobbing so I don’t know how this show got all those Emmies in the comedy category!

Well deserved though. We need more shows that normalize LGBTQ relationships.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

It did take a while for the show to grow on me but the characters make you want to stick on.

Moira can be so bombastic  with her vocabulary, it’s a wonder anyone understands her!

David and Patrick’s relationship is just wonderful as is David and Stevie’s friendship. I spent most of the last season sobbing so I don’t know how this show got all those Emmies in the comedy category!

Well deserved though. We need more shows that normalize LGBTQ relationships.

I heard that people were addicted to the show so I can see what you mean.😆 S4-6 were quite the talk of the town in comparison to the other seasons. The costumes, especially of David & Moira, were interesting to see. 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

I heard that people were addicted to the show so I can see what you mean.😆 S4-6 were quite the talk of the town in comparison to the other seasons. The costumes, especially of David & Moira, were interesting to see. 

Oh yeah Moira and her wigs! She’s such a character. And David wearing sweaters in the middle of summer! David and Patrick are just adorable and have quickly become my fav romantic relationship on TV! 
I saw the documentary on Netflix on its impact and was moved by how much the LGBTQ community feels represented by this show!