Hrithik Roshan or Chris Hemsworth.Who is more handsome???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Who is more handsome???

Poll Choice
Hrithik Roshan
Chris Hemsworth
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

Personally -hrithik Roshan . 

If you want hrithik to win you need to pick people who are not literally male perfection. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Chris, cavill both are far more drool worthy than hrithik. Like far far more. Plus both of them are amazing speakers with a great sense of humour. That just adds to their appeal 

Hemsworth anyday 

Hrithik is amazing but Chris Hemsworth is perfectionโญ๏ธ

Chris Hemsworth is handsome and charming inside out. His charm, his wit, his warmth and humility is just tooo โค๏ธ 

Hrithik is handsome asf too but boring asf. Like I could watch his interviews as sleeping aid.

Originally posted by bips

If you want hrithik to win you need to pick people who are not literally male perfection. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Chris, cavill both are far more drool worthy than hrithik. Like far far more. Plus both of them are amazing speakers with a great sense of humour. That just adds to their appeal 

Hemsworth - Fantastic body. Blondness and square jaw are his best facial assets. Eyes and nose on the small side, thin lips.  Very funny and a pleasant though not  great speaker.    Verbally, he's not exactly Robert Downey Jr., or even Chris Evans.

Cavill -  Too bulky and blocky.  I preferred him younger with less muscle and mass.  He's not particularly funny, tends to be awkward and stiff -  open mouth - insert foot whether it's Oscars All White, Me Too, why he does movies just for the money and how much he loves money, or how the teenager he dated  in his 30s was more mature than him. 

Hrithik-  Better eyes, better nose (it's perfect you philistines), best profile.  He moves his beautiful long legged body better than anyone - just walking.  If we're going past just looks to determine handsomeness -  I like his dry sense of humor and intelligent philosophical way of speaking.  His speaking slower because of his stammer for me is not a turn off.  All the discipline, books read and vocabulary learned to out navigate his stammer is a turn on.

So there. ๐Ÿ˜†