For every Indian citizen who always questions the government.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wvpF1bxg3i8&t=5m50s

The point of this video which I posted is to show that the common youth of India don't consider politics as a career, but will always complain about how the actual politicians who have taken this responsibility to run this country are not doing their job properly.

The question which this video raises is that why the people who have a problem with our government don't try to clean this government themselves instead of hoping for someone else to do it? Of course you have the right to question the government you choose as a citizen. But if you want to change the government not for only your own well being, but for other citizens as well, why don't you yourself take the step for that?

This was the point I was trying to make with this video.

Btw, why this thread is dumped to debate mansion? This is a movie clip which I posted.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

we got freedom by sacrifice of unaccountable freedom fighters its other thing RSS which rule india now never fought for free india, its fine you can question your government when you find any fault . Dont be a andha bhakta of individual or RSS govt trying to be a copy cat fascist since 1925. Else even a manipulative chai wala will hoodwink people as some visionary. 

Be a citizen of free india not act like machar bhakta :)

Edited by Bazigar - 3 years ago

juggler

for me, you can question your government anytime because it's elected by your vote ... 

but these pseudo piddis questions government as per their agenda and these agenda-driven movements gave the government oxygen even on when , when they are on backfoot ...

Agenda driven piddis chamcha painted everything RSS BJP gaumutra yeh woh and even oppose the things which are good for public too because its not set with their agenda .

some agenda-driven piddis thought their agenda-driven movement will benefit them but in the end they are only entertaining the public like their pappu  ..bole to Bajigar(juggler) ki tarah 2-4 agenda uchaal ke sochtey hai they will win ðŸ¤£

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 3 years ago
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bazigar

we got freedom by sacrifice of unaccountable freedom fighters its other thing RSS which rule india now never fought for free india, its fine you can question your government when you find any fault . Dont be a andha bhakta of individual or RSS govt trying to be a copy cat fascist since 1925. Else even a manipulative chai wala will hoodwink people as some visionary. 

Be a citizen of free india not act like machar bhakta :)

Are you from India have you studied ? Real History? Then you won’t make such a silly comment of RSS no fighting for independence. 

anyways for arguing sake , the requirement of pre independence and post independence are different, don’t talk like , we r still under colonial rule

on the topic, people should always ask questions, it become an issue only when it’s not for self or for money reasons or for agenda.

Edited by bikerider - 3 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Asking questions to govt is like a basic right of democracy.Also without countersrgument n opposition only one party becomes all for the ciuntry n that can lead to dictatorship.We should always keep asking questions to govt. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yuva is a better political movie. A classic!

https://youtu.be/S47Bwfix9Io