Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Warming up to the female leads !!!

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Earlier , I did not like both of the leads.  But now slowly they are growing on me . Be it Pakhi or Sai. Both are decent actresses I feel . Anyone who feels the same ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Me! 

Looking at the promo itself, I found the female leads a bit blah 🤔 I don’t know but they just seemed boring 

But now, I am starting to like them ❤️ especially that sai girl. She isn’t the best actor but I can just relate to her character more. 

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: AnonymouslyS

Me! 

Looking at the promo itself, I found the female leads a bit blah 🤔 I don’t know but they just seemed boring 

But now, I am starting to like them ❤️ especially that sai girl. She isn’t the best actor but I can just relate to her character more. 

acting wise pakhi gal has slight edge I feel but then her scenes were not that heavy so too early to say and yes sai is doing good as well... 

lobster_0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

first when i saw the promo i thought they were sisters IRL😆they looked similar in that (not my fault)

then after seeing first episode i actually thought they have to rethink their decision about FL because neil has this aura, when he is kn screen we can't just focus on other's unless they do a great job

but gradually i am getting along.. not just the performances i would love to see new dimensions in their characters.. 

both are opposites from what we've seen till now, 

sai seems to be happy go lucky, childish type while pakhi is  reserved. 

more than fl and ml meet ( the one with sai - i dont know when that's gonna happen) , i am waiting to see both female leads first encounter. 

but for now i am rooting for sai as her acting during the stalking episodes was good and the relationship with her abha is portrayed really well 

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

I was confused w.r to who is who Pakhi or Sayi 😆till DBY seeing the montage.

But after watching few episodes now can differentiate between them easily as Sayi looks young, naïve, innocent with a teenager's attitude. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: lobster_9521

first when i saw the promo i thought they were sisters IRL😆they looked similar in that (not my fault)

then after seeing first episode i actually thought they have to rethink their decision about FL because neil has this aura, when he is kn screen we can't just focus on other's unless they do a great job

but gradually i am getting along.. not just the performances i would love to see new dimensions in their characters.. 

both are opposites from what we've seen till now, 

sai seems to be happy go lucky, childish type while pakhi is  reserved. 

more than fl and ml meet ( the one with sai - i dont know when that's gonna happen) , i am waiting to see both female leads first encounter. 

but for now i am rooting for sai as her acting during the stalking episodes was good and the relationship with her abha is portrayed really well 

I know right. I thought the same. Both female leads look so similar like twins. I got confused. I thought he married to the other sister. Lol 😆 

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's been a week and I still can't warm up to them. Pakhi is boring. Sai is slightly better.

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Acting wise they both have scope for improvement esp when paired opposite someone as good as Neil.

Character wise, Pakhi is okay but I am really liking Sai. She has her “faults” - short tempered, impulsive but Also her strengths - can stand up for herself, tries to fight back, bubbly, caring. Enjoying the bond between Aaba and Sai too.

I hope they keep her character intact by balancing both aspects. Coz generally esp after marriage the FLs tend to become very submissive types.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I still cant differentiate who is who😆🤣.... They both look same to me ....not my fault though as it's the fault of casting people. Their face structure is just same or similar. 

Neil definitely deserved more versatile actresses with him then these two. But I'm ready to give them a chance. First of all they should make us realise who is Sai and who is Pakhi😆 .... baki sabb baad ki baat. 

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I still find them both rather uninteresting. Sai as a character is definitely better. All we've seen of Pakhi till now is her moping over Virat shade.

Wishful thinking but I was imagining Jennifer Winget as Pakhi and Manasi Parekh as Sai! Kitna maza aata..haaye!

Having said that, we should give both of them a chance since they're so new and are opposite somebody as good as Neil.