A humble submission, an ardent plea, and a rightful demand.... - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by jey3ram

I wanted to have two versions.. one Vasu and Readlo way... To make them understand..

In early hours of tweeting...

And after 10 pm..

Another posting exact words of yours... If possible I'll add little ghee on the burning fire 

I think there's no need of ghee, because it'll explode anytime...

Thank you... Love you so much Dodd... We will definitely make this world see atleast... What they did to PB and you helped me a lot...

I was asking nats and Vasu to write something like this.. but Dodd... It's superb... Your words increased the rage inside me.. 

I didn't sleep a bit tonight because of some personal work... I was feeling sleepy and after reading this post, I dunno where my sleepy feeling gone... 

A new dimension of an ardent fan's outcry which they must hear now... ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

Jey! You're such a CUTIE!!! Use as much ghee as you would want to....am ok with anything....bas, should serve our purpose! :)

Sorry, for replying rather late....the days just seem never ending in this lockdown, with one's "me time" beginning post 12 am, I think - at least that's the case with me....

Hope you did manage to get some sleep, last night....or at least in the early hours of the morning.....

Originally posted by Natashapaul

You've summed up all of it really well! This is so well put and got to reach the makers! From the part about the characters and the story to the abrupt end we got.

@Vasu @Jey @Sonia can one of you make screenshots & make an instagram post, at 11 types when the trend begins to close. Palki ma'am will read it! And it'll reach the team too easily. They'll know how good them & their show was! 

@DocD hope you don't mind! 

And when I read that first line about 'hierarchy', I was immediately taken back to Mohits's post where he mentioned about how all of them gave their best hoping to impress the hierarchy! It felt like a slap :/

Natasha, thanks so much, ya, for the appreciation....means a lot coming from you! :)

Of course, I wouldn't mind any representation of the post that you'll would consider appropriate......we're all in this together! Most happy to help out in any way that I possibly can....we'd all like to see our faves back ASAP!!!

Oh really! Mohit also mentioned "hierarchy" is it?? I actually wanted to write power centre, but decided to not be "in your face"; hence, hierarchy....the sarcasm came through, anyway! 

Originally posted by DocD

Natasha, thanks so much, ya, for the appreciation....means a lot coming from you! :)

Of course, I wouldn't mind any representation of the post that you'll would consider appropriate......we're all in this together! Most happy to help out in any way that I possibly can....we'd all like to see our faves back ASAP!!!

Oh really! Mohit also mentioned "hierarchy" is it?? I actually wanted to write power centre, but decided to not be "in your face"; hence, hierarchy....the sarcasm came through, anyway! 

Thank you for all your support ðŸ¤—

Yes, Mohit did. I had a huge Rey kinda flashback/ callback  moment when I read that ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Natashapaul

Thank you for all your support ðŸ¤—

Yes, Mohit did. I had a huge Rey kinda flashback/ callback  moment when I read that ðŸ˜†

As long as it was a flashback/recall, we're good.....hope we didn't have those PB flashes of light coming your way! smiley36

Originally posted by DocD

As long as it was a flashback/recall, we're good.....hope we didn't have those PB flashes of light coming your way! smiley36

😆🤣