Yeh Hai Chahatein

Timeline and sequence of events as per my thoughts

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As per my analysis and observations (strictly my pov) - 

1. Rahul to confess that he edited Preesha's iPad video. He will tell Rudra that it was HIS plan to create misunderstandings between RuSha. (in next 8-10 episodes as they are already talking about the iPad video)

2. The truth of Rudraksh's award night video will be out too. He may confess for his wife and baby but will not tell that Yuvraj actually made that video and passed it him to save him for future (true love!)

- Preesha will go in public and expose Rahul and tell it was his conspiracy to defame Rudraksh. Rudraksh may start getting his fame back. (Immediately)

- Preesha getting her license back and resuming work as Rahul may also tell Rudra about Preesha's suspension. 

(Depends on point no. 1 and how much Neerja is successful in compelling her husband to confess)

3. Preesha is out of all the video conspiracies now.(by the end of this month or last week of Oct)

4. Rudraksh will start doubting. He will be confused as to why Preesha exposed her PARTNER IN CRIME that is Rahul. He will tone down a bit. He will start getting sober with her. (In the start of Nov)

5. By this time Preesha will fully realise her love and will try to explain it to Rudraksh that she doesn't want him to misunderstand her anymore. She did everything for him. Rudraksh may not believe her completely but his doubts will get deeper now. Expect beautiful series of her povs. 

(First few episodes of Nov)

6. Seeing no major changes from Rudraksh's side, he is still in I hate you mode it will hurt her badly. She might even confess her love ( expecting it during Diwali celebrations).

7. Rudraksh will be happy on one side as Preesha loves him but he will again go to his original mood as Yuvraj is still out there and Preesha is still his brother's murderer. He may not believe her completely or truly acknowledge her love but his feelings will go out of control and we may get some warm and tender scenes. Specially heart to heart conversations. 

(Post Diwali and end of Nov)

8. Preesha will be seriously hurt as Rudra is still aloof with her and Yuvraj will be still out playing his dirty games. Preesha will clear everything out with Yuvraj that she never ever loved him and she only loves Rudra so he should go away from her life.

(Last week of Nov)

9. Yuvraj will definitely not take this lightly and will plan his next set of plans which I believe is targeting Rudra. (End Nov - start of Dec)

10. On GPS's advise or to prove herself innocent in Rajiv's case as well, Preesha will start investigating the case/exposing Yuvraj (Start of Dec)

11. On the other hand, due to constant pressure from so called family, Rudra might even start gathering proofs against Preesha (in Rajiv's case) (or even decide to divorce Preesha and fight for Saransh custody) 

- Note that his feelings will be on top. He doesn't want to divorce her or keep her away truly but just for his family and for Balraj's happiness. Some heart breaking moments with flashbacks. Preesha to start losing hopes as Rudraksh is still carrying facade of I hate you. 

(start and mid of Dec).

12. Seeing Rudra on his way, Yuvraj will become alert and may give some tough time to him. There will be a few hit and misses situations for Rudra. (Mid Dec may push to last week of Dec)

13. Preesha is also keeping an eye on Yuvraj, she might come to know that Yuvraj is going to harm or kill Rudraksh.

(Again last week of Dec)

14. She will definitely save him and end up hurting herself. May be stabbing knife or getting shot on chest (something which looks very serious as per indian television standards) and can shake Rudraksh from within. Rudraksh will be finally out of his I hate you thing. 

(By the end of 2020)

15. Some tender, lovely scenes

16. Rudraksh upon investigating will come to know that Yuvraj killed Rajiv or at least will know that Preesha is innocent. May be he'll start believing that Preesha is really innocent after what all she did for him in the misunderstanding track. But he will be still in dilemma. (Start of 2021)

17. Yuvraj will learn this and might kidnap Saransh or Preesha or even both. (First week of Jan 2021)

18. An all out war will begin.

19. Yuvraj will make it tough to Rudra to find PreeAnsh.

20. Super tensed Rudra will eventually find them.

21. Yuvraj to give an option either you get to save Saransh or Preesha (choose one)

22. Preesha will request to save Saransh.

23. Finally, he will save both.

(Start - Mid of Jan)

24. If point no. 14 doesn't happen or Preesha doesn't get hurt that much, Preesha will end up getting hurt here, in very serious condition.

25. Saransh crying and Rudra consoling him, hospital drama. Rudra will be out with all his love. 'I lost Bhai I don't want lose you, Preesha' we may get to hear this. Seeing her in this condition may also make him regret his actions in past. He might do certain things as redemption (Mid Jan)

26. Police will arrest Yuvraj (but he will flee/or fake an encounter as after sometime  he needs to come back being a permanent villain on the show ) - (mid Jan, parallel to point 25)

26. Rudraksh pouring his heart out to Preesha.

27. A very heart to heart conversation between them, finally confessing their love and seal it with a kiss. (During Lohri/Pongal/Makar Sankranti celebration) 

I think Preesha getting hurt is inevitable. It is necessary for Rudraksh to know that she loves him truly and he can't afford to lose her at any cost. So I believe in point no. 14 and 24.

Secondly, Yuvraj kidnapping PreeAnsh might happen and it will be pure melodrama. Rudraksh's only family is in danger. He can't afford to lose PreeAnsh. To spice it up, Yuvraj will play dirty there as well hence giving an option to save only one. Yuvraj knows Rudraksh loves PreeAnsh and it's impossible for him to save only one. 

Thirdly, even if Yuvraj is not completely exposed in Rajiv's case(let's say he will be saved for future tracks), it is very necessary that Preesha is out of it completely. Rudraksh needs to know that she is innocent. He may end up believing court verdict and finally accepting the she is innocent. 

The divorce drama will stop immediately. They will not give much importance to it from Rudraksh's perspective. Only chop chop sisters and Balraj will be seen talking about it.

I am expecting Preesha's confession to be a dhamaka and what's better than Diwali

They might show it in as 'maha episode' also it will not be a simple I love you. She will vent out everything. Trust me it is going to be beautiful. Even Rudraksh would have never imagined it. 

As Neerja and Preesha were already talking about iPad video they will definitely start with it. As Preesha will start proving her innocence in video conspiracies, Rudraksh will start to melt down but still be rude and mean to her.

Please please please share your thoughts on this.

I would like to know your take. Please note these are my pov. It might differ with you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As of now Rahul is not going to confess anything for Neerja or baby.. Neerja is going to secretly help Preesha & there is high chance he will hurt Neerja if he finds out she helped Preesha. Rahul can become evil pretty soon..

Rest Im not sure about the timeline but the things you mentioned can happen, in what order only CVs know😆

Nichuss thumbnail

OMG 27 points...😲

need time to read an gv answers...🤣

btwn Mansi.... i like ur posts.... 👍🏼

Rudreesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TheRevere

1. Rahul to confess that he edited Preesha's iPad video. He will tell Rudra that it was HIS plan to create misunderstandings between RuSha. (in next 8-10 episodes as they are already talking about the iPad video)

2. The truth of Rudraksh's award night video will be out too. He may confess for his wife and baby but will not tell that Yuvraj actually made that video and passed it him to save him for future (true love!)

- Preesha will go in public and expose Rahul and tell it was his conspiracy to defame Rudraksh. Rudraksh may start getting his fame back. (Immediately)

- Preesha getting her license back and resuming work as Rahul may also tell Rudra about Preesha's suspension. 

(Depends on point no. 1 and how much Neerja is successful in compelling her husband to confess)

3. Preesha is out of all the video conspiracies now.(by the end of this month or last week of Oct)

4. Rudraksh will start doubting. He will be confused as to why Preesha exposed her PARTNER IN CRIME that is Rahul. He will tone down a bit. He will start getting sober with her. (In the start of Nov)

5. By this time Preesha will fully realise her love and will try to explain it to Rudraksh that she doesn't want him to misunderstand her anymore. She did everything for him. Rudraksh may not believe her completely but his doubts will get deeper now. Expect beautiful series of her povs. 

6. Seeing no major changes from Rudraksh's side, he is still in I hate you mode it will hurt her badly. She might even confess her love ( expecting it during Diwali celebrations).

7. Rudraksh will be happy on one side as Preesha loves him but he will again go to his original mood as Yuvraj is still out there and Preesha is still his brother's murderer. He may not believe her completely or truly acknowledge her love but his feelings will go out of control and we may get some warm and tender scenes. Specially heart to heart conversations. 

8. Preesha will be seriously hurt as Rudra is still aloof with her and Yuvraj will be still out playing his dirty games. Preesha will clear everything out with Yuvraj that she never ever loved him and she only loves Rudra so he should go away from her life.

(Last week of Nov)

9. Yuvraj will definitely not take this lightly and will plan his next set of plans which I believe is targeting Rudra. (End Nov - start of Dec)

10. On GPS's advise or to prove herself innocent in Rajiv's case as well, Preesha will start investigating the case/exposing Yuvraj (Start of Dec)

11. On the other hand, due to constant pressure from so called family, Rudra might even start gathering proofs against Preesha (in Rajiv's case) (or even decide to divorce Preesha and fight for Saransh custody) 

- Note that his feelings will be on top. He doesn't want to divorce her or keep her away truly but just for his family and for Balraj's happiness. Some heart breaking moments with flashbacks. Preesha to start losing hopes as Rudraksh is still carrying facade of I hate you. 

(start and mid of Dec).

12. Seeing Rudra on his way, Yuvraj will become alert and may give some tough time to him. There will be a few hit and misses situations for Rudra. (Mid Dec may push to last week of Dec)

13. Preesha is also keeping an eye on Yuvraj, she might come to know that Yuvraj is going to harm or kill Rudraksh.

(Again last week of Dec)

14. She will definitely save him and end up hurting herself. May be stabbing knife or getting shot on chest (something which looks very serious as per indian television standards) and can shake Rudraksh from within. Rudraksh will be finally out of his I hate you thing. 

(By the end of 2020)

16. Rudraksh upon investigating will come to know that Yuvraj killed Rajiv or at least will know that Preesha is innocent. May be he'll start believing that Preesha is really innocent after what all she did for him in the misunderstanding track. But he will be still in dilemma. (Start of 2021)

17. Yuvraj will learn this and might kidnap Saransh or Preesha or even both. (First week of Jan 2021)

21. Yuvraj to give an option either you get to save Saransh or Preesha (choose one)

(Start - Mid of Jan)

24. If point no. 14 doesn't happen or Preesha doesn't get hurt that much, Preesha will end up getting hurt here, in very serious condition.

25. Saransh crying and Rudra consoling him, hospital drama. Rudra will be out with all his love. 'I lost Bhai I don't want lose you, Preesha' we may get to hear this. Seeing her in this condition may also make him regret his actions in past. He might do certain things as redemption (Mid Jan)

26. Police will arrest Yuvraj (but he will flee/or fake an encounter as after sometime  he needs to come back being a permanent villain on the show ) - (mid Jan, parallel to point 25)

27. A very heart to heart conversation between them, finally confessing their love and seal it with a kiss. (During Lohri/Pongal/Makar Sankranti celebration) 

I think Preesha getting hurt is inevitable. It is necessary for Rudraksh to know that she loves him truly and he can't afford to lose her at any cost. So I believe in point no. 14 and 24.

Secondly, Yuvraj kidnapping PreeAnsh might happen and it will be pure melodrama. Rudraksh's only family is in danger. He can't afford to lose PreeAnsh. To spice it up, Yuvraj will play dirty there as well hence giving an option to save only one. Yuvraj knows Rudraksh loves PreeAnsh and it's impossible for him to save only one. 

Thirdly, even if Yuvraj is not completely exposed in Rajiv's case(let's say he will be saved for future tracks), it is very necessary that Preesha is out of it completely. Rudraksh needs to know that she is innocent. He may end up believing court verdict and finally accepting the she is innocent. 

The divorce drama will stop immediately. They will not give much importance to it from Rudraksh's perspective. Only chop chop sisters and Balraj will be seen talking about it.

I am expecting Preesha's confession to be a dhamaka and what's better than Diwali

They might show it in as 'maha episode' also it will not be a simple I love you. She will vent out everything. Trust me it is going to be beautiful. Even Rudraksh would have never imagined it. 

As Neerja and Preesha were already talking about iPad video they will definitely start with it. As Preesha will start proving her innocence in video conspiracies, Rudraksh will start to melt down but still be rude and mean to her.

I would like to know your take. Please note these are my pov. It might differ with you.

Omg this is amazing. It feels like this is future tracks. 

Nichuss thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TheRevere

may come or not... but bfr Rahul confess itself RuSha may get united in finding the truth

this can happen... i guess RuSha will expose Rahul truth... video truth... should be covered up showing real Rudraksh... he is talented nt bcz of BK...bt bcz of Rudra... he became rockstar..

i doubt... she may realise her love... but confession... too early.... she need to trust Rudraksh first

(Last week of Nov)

(start and mid of Dec).

(Again last week of Dec)

(By the end of 2020)

(Start - Mid of Jan)

niceee prediction...

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nichuss

OMG 27 points...😲

need time to read an gv answers...🤣

btwn Mansi.... i like ur posts.... 👍🏼

Thanks, let me know what you think ?

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good nice honey for ur beautiful post but u forgot one thing In between navratri where they will show something interesting about preesha doin bcz women power as maa durga so may be on dasshera will also be lil important like preesha will some thing and to be honest it’s realy nice post and we should wait rudra and preesha to come close for atleast 2 to 3 months 😌😌. Nice prediction by the way

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rahul will not be caught so soon. He is capable of lying and manipulating his wife as well. She is smart and less guilible that pree, but still he will find a way out and that could including throwing someone else under the bus not Yuvraj. Remember they are both murderers.

If Rudra has doubt that pree could be telling the truth, he ain’t going through divorce not matter who asks him to. And he is going to go full speed in investigating things himself and trying to redeem himself for the guilt he feels.yes it will take some time to admit it after the heart break, but he is not divorcing her for his family if he has doubt that is for sure.

Yes Rudra is very much in danger if Yuvraj feels his plans to separate them aren’t working and pree is not fully in love. In this case, he can kidnap Rudra even and ask pree to marry him and sign divorce papers. Or kill Rudra. Kidnapping saransh is possible as well, but again unless there is marriage with pree and full custody is taken back from Rudra he can’t get Saraansh or the fund money. 

Yuvraj’s issue is complicated and so he is likely to be under wraps for longer.

before that ahana is likely to hit some jackpot about mahima (though Rajeev truth might not come out) and if Rajeev truth comes out, then saransh is in danger from ahana and from knowing the truth before yuvraj hatches his plan. 

Between ahana and Yuvraj....Yuvraj is pure evil. Ahana is self-centred. She is going to hurt try to keep Rajeev under wraps but Mahima secret she will break to sarnash or threaten pree with. She is going to be around a long time as well, and she posses a risk to sarnash....but the danger from Yuvraj is of higher magnitude and so unless they can bring a worse villain in, he is going to be around. Usually in ek I understand main villains never go away. Even when they are caught the true extent of their crime is next known until the end. They are of course joined time to time by other villains. Niketan joined ahana. Rahul joined Yuvraj. Now will niketan be back or a new one with join balraj or ahana...Yuvraj in mean time has vasu a pawn and she is unwitting going to do some bad.

All in all, loads of other things are there that will, come before the Rajeev murder case comes in. If that is out and Yuvraj is found to be culprit, your main villain is gone in a way. Becuase out in the open pursued by police his plans will have more limitations which they won’t let Happen so soon.