Nishant and nikki made a good deal..

Posted: 3 years ago

I'm getting impressed by nishant every day this is the 2nd time he ended a deadlock logically and calmly. His deal with nikki solved the entire fiasco so why was everyone against their deal ? 

I didn't get that part coz even if nikki made him yeda its on him na ? Why is everyone suddenly so caring towards nish aise kya mohobat bhai🤨

Plus let's say if nikki breaks her promise then that will be a big blunder on her integrity so anyway nish had her trapped right ?

To me it looked like they just wanted to 'punish' nikki and show her in bad light that's why the matter was stretched unnecessarily..

Nikki is center of episodes and u can tell its not sitting well with others..

Nishant has been pretty dull so far. There's no spark in him. Even Jaan seems to get more screentime than Nishant. 

He needs to wake up & do something.. or else I hope he doesn't meet the same fate as his co-star Daljeet from last season. To survive on BB, you need sensibility along with providing content/masala, just being sensible/sorted won't help. 

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 3 years ago

You are right, I was thinking the same thing.

They all wanted Nikki to look bad especially Pavitra. 😆

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Nishant has been pretty dull so far. There's no spark in him. Even Jaan seems to get more screentime than Nishant. 

He needs to wake up & do something.. or else I hope he doesn't meet the same fate as his co-star Daljeet from last season. To survive on BB, you need sensibility along with providing content/masala, just being sensible/sorted won't help. 

Despite being a fan of Nishant totally agree with u. I have been watching BB for 6 yrs and honestly based on that Nishant's performance has been nirashakjanak. He is sensible and that's true. But as u said if he wont provide content he won't survive for long in the show if this continues, though he is getting liked . People r liking him so I think he may survive via votes  but BB makers will try to evict him ASAP by putting him in nominations with stronger n more popular contenders like Rubina. Nishant needs to buck up!!!

Originally posted by Aarzoo47

I'm getting impressed by nishant every day this is the 2nd time he ended a deadlock logically and calmly. His deal with nikki solved the entire fiasco so why was everyone against their deal ? 

I didn't get that part coz even if nikki made him yeda its on him na ? Why is everyone suddenly so caring towards nish aise kya mohobat bhai🤨

Plus let's say if nikki breaks her promise then that will be a big blunder on her integrity so anyway nish had her trapped right ?

To me it looked like they just wanted to 'punish' nikki and show her in bad light that's why the matter was stretched unnecessarily..

Nikki is center of episodes and u can tell its not sitting well with others..

i am ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTING for NISHANT ..never saw him ❤️

Originally posted by MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Despite being a fan of Nishant totally agree with u. I have been watching BB for 6 yrs and honestly based on that Nishant's performance has been nirashakjanak. He is sensible and that's true. But as u said if he wont provide content he won't survive for long in the show if this continues, though he is getting liked . People r liking him so I think he may survive via votes  but BB makers will try to evict him ASAP by putting him in nominations with stronger n more popular contenders like Rubina. Nishant needs to buck up!!!

Completely Agree

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

agree 

l so want him to PERFORM

I liked how Nishant solved the deadlock. He has good potential but barely gets any screen time on the show. Nikki is a smart player. She knows the way to create issues and become the most talked about contestant. 

I felt the others had a point though yesterday. If they keep striking deals with Nikki, she keeps becoming more powerful so it was important to stop her. 

I think it's still not over for him yet. He is not the worst that's for sure. There are 2-3 contestants getting even less content than him. If there is no eviction this week he still has time to buck up(remember last season even Asim took his time, he was also kinda invisible at the start), and even if there is eviction he may survive cause he may get decent votes in first week but if he doesnt show content voting wont help either, totally depends who will be nominated with him if he is nominated(like if Jaan Sanu or Sara Gurpal is nominated then he has a chance, though audience arent liking Rahul BB will try to safe him for providing content) and depends on Nishant's luck factor too.

Originally posted by xNinalove

You are right, I was thinking the same thing.

They all wanted Nikki to look bad especially Pavitra. 😆

Pavitra toh jal jal raakh huyi padhi hai🤣