Debate Mansion

Sushanth - Voicing my frustration

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sushanth.

Did I care for this guy an year before? Well. As much as I cared for Ayushman, Vikrant Massey and others.

I watched him for the first time in Jhalak, but not because of him. It was because of Madhuri. While watching I was impressed with this guy who was intelligent, a quick learner, yet humble. Later watched his first movie. Again not because of him. I wanted to watch a Chetan Bhagat movie. But still I got impressed with his acting. 

That was exactly my relation with him. I knew he is there. But not a die hard fan that I have to watch each of his movie because he is there. (That is the same with every star for me). I did not care for his Me Too accusation. I just thought, it is part of Bollywood. Overall, I thought he was a lucky guy who could make transition into Bollywood, while other guys who were more successful than him in TV could not crack it (Rajeev Khandelwal being my favourite). 

Then I heard his death news. Knowing his background, I felt he always seeked high and was not content with mediocracy. I read Rhea's name from his fans. They were not satisfied with her behaviour. I did not pay much attention. I did not know who she is. 

Then murder murmurs a month after his death. Again I did not believe them at first. I had made peace with his death. But channels started investigating. 

What caught me then. Room height was not sufficient for hanging. 

There has to be some place between his foot and the ground (here bed) for body to hang. (Unless the body hangs, knoop cannot get tightened. Even if a person bends his knees, when the pain is high, body will involuntarily release the leg onto ground). 

All one needed was clear information was whether room height was more than the (bed height) + (fan height) + (his height). Did someone ever provide this information? No. Instead I read, furniture got changed and house was repainted by the owner. I also read about inclined hanging theory. Can they physically demonstrate how an inclined hanging looks like?

I read, fan was too tiny to bear his weight. I also read they have sent the piece of cloth to check the tensile strength (whether it can bear his weight). Did I hear about it further? No. 

I have several more questions like this. Am I a conspiracy theorist for seeking answers to these logical questions? Should I be a Bhakt or blind Shushanth fan to raise these genuine questions? 

heard Anupam Kher and Sunil Shetty's empathising words.  When they said, his death needs a closure for the sake of his loved ones, I felt the humanity is still not lost (Entire Bollywood has chosen silence otherwise). 

The way Maharashtra Police hurried to close the case, declaring him dead within no time, without even reporting the time, I had no hopes from them. (No one saw the hanging body except Pitani. But the police interviewed SLB with whom Sushanth never worked).  Given the underworld links with Bollywood and also Shivsena's behaviour, only hope was CBI and the central government. 

One can have disagreement with Modi's secular credentials. But I blindly trusted Modi about one thing. He is not corrupt. He would not sell India's security. Last time Maharashtra chose BJP without even knowing who would be their leader (Fadnavis was chosen later). That was the trust. The moment Fadnavis met Shivsena guy, there is a crack in that trust. 

Yesterday when I read NCB's argument in high court (They did not accuse Rhea for procuring drugs. It was for not reporting Sushant who was a druggie to the police. It is despite all chats available only from Rhea's phone  and not Sushanth's phone), I realised the sham investigation is over. No one was seeking truth. It was all for power. 

We Indians believe, Indian army attacked Balakot and destroyed terrorist camps. Pakistanis believe nothing happened. Indian planes just strike some uninhabited hill. Why? We both believe the words of our leaders, our army. That is the trust. If this trust is broken, how are you going to convince people in future?

BJP may be having an absolute majority today. But no one is is invincible. For Aurangzeb, Shivaji was a mountain rat. But after Aurangzeb, Marathas demolished Mughals.

Thirty years ago, Congress had no alternative. BJP was a party with 2 seats. It all started with Hindus asking some land for three temples. That too because, they were the holiest places. All together could have been 15 to 30 acres. When more than a Million Sq Km can be partitioned because of Muslim's demand, couldn't central government care to give this tiny land to Hindus which holds sentimental value for them for centuries? No. 

Could they have convinced local community for a bargain thirty years ago? I definitely think they could have. But they didn't care about majority sentiments. They just thought it is a tiny issue. Result? A party with two seats then, is having absolute majority for two terms. Don't accuse BJP for polarising. People would not have swayed, if they were not disappointed with Congress. 

Yes. Sushanth's issue appears to be small. He was not a superstar. He was not a perfect human being. But question is not that. It is the lack honesty in investigation. Corruption in government agencies can only occur if the government is corrupt. Centre played with people's sentiments for power brokering. People will not excuse that. If you can rise from two seats to power today, another party with two seats today will rise tomorrow. Don't suppress people's voice.

When all parties are colluded, agencies being bent to follow their order, big fishes will go scot free. People might not have power to punish them. But they still have power to bring them down. If people have capacity to bring a flop actor to top form, they have the capacity to bring him down too. 

I don't care if moderators shift this post to debate mansion or dustbin. I just want to vent it out. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

What about the key maker? Why was the key missing? What about CCTV footage?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can people just stop this.

Why are people suddenly claiming to be forensic experts and doctors? 

flipfl0p thumbnail

X

Edited by flipfl0p - 3 years ago
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Can people just stop this.

Why are people suddenly claiming to be forensic experts and doctors? 

People are expressing their opinion on a subject in a public discussion forum. Who are you to censor their thoughts? You also express your opinion against theirs and move on or just ignore, whatever suits you.

All your questions have very straightforward and logical answers. I've posted them several times too. Not going to bother with them again but you can just google "studies on suicide by hanging". 86% of Suicide by hanging cases used some sort of clothing. Nobody goes around looking for a rope unlike what the movies show you or you're the KKK. Robin Williams committed suicide on a Closet Door. 

As for declaring it suicide, thats the law. The Indian Penal Code asks the Police to treat all cases of hanging as suicide unless the family raises suspicion of foul play or the police themselves suspect it. The family didn't. They told the MP they didnt suspect any foul play at that time. In which case the Crime Scene cannot be sealed for an elongated time, just a reasonable time. Once the crime scene is cleared, the landlord will obviously repaint it, change furniture, clean it. Common practice if he wants to put it up for rent again. 

I'm not sure how You can cry corruption though when the agencies have been bending over backwards to every whim of the warriors, the family & Arnab. A 27 year old girl was kept a month in custody for the most ridiculous charges by the NCB. Corruption, sure....but you don't get to cry for it, We do.  

Also, Please stop acting so entitled. The agencies dont owe you or Goo-swami anything. They'll submit their findings to the court & the CBI. You'll see them then. 

Edited by aaditi123 - 3 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Flipflop whatever questions u have regarding this case, has any of those questions being taken up by the family yet? I m sure if they directly asks the agency they will have an explanation quickly available to the family. Public na sahi family deserves answers. Then the family can pass on the information to the public. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Detox

People are expressing their opinion on a subject in a public discussion forum. Who are you to censor their thoughts? You also express your opinion against theirs and move on or just ignore, whatever suits you.

I'm expressing my displeasure, so? 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: flipfl0p

I did not claim myself to be forensic expert. I just asked a basic science question.

The agencies don't owe an explanation to everything. 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Read this when you have the time..

Kunal Purohit

@kunalpurohit

Exclusive: How the frenzy around #SushantSinghRajput 's death was created:Millions of users on Facebook Pages and Groups peddled wild conspiracy theories, conducted parallel investigations and targeted those it believed were "guilty." @Article14live

https://www.article-14.com/post/online-groups-stoked-anger-over-sushant-singh-rajput-s-death