Today there's a huge trending at 6 PM for PB

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys, today there's huge trending on Twitter  at 6 PM IST

Please do participate in the Trending to get back our show... This story deserved to be aired and not axed abruptly without proper ending..

We watched it with all our heart and soul..analysed a lot...

Don't you think, we deserve closure to move on from PB???

Please do support and fight for PB to get justice... Or atleast a small tribute to the show we loved...

Originally posted by jey3ram

Hi Guys, today there's huge trending on Twitter  at 6 PM IST

Please do participate in the Trending to get back our show... This story deserved to be aired and not axed abruptly without proper ending..

We watched it with all our heart and soul..analysed a lot...

Don't you think, we deserve closure to move on from PB???

Please do support and fight for PB to get justice... Or atleast a small tribute to the show we loved...

Hey Jey! *Hugs* Just wanted to let you know that I am not on social media, and hence will not be able to join the trend, much as I would love to... I am with you and all the other avid supporters in spirit, in this crusade to get our beloved PB back!! Do let me know if there's any other way I can help out...a note or something that you guys can use....would definitely love to help out, in any way possible... Love, DocD

Originally posted by DocD

Hey Jey! *Hugs*Just wanted to let you know that I am not on social media, and hence will not be able to join the trend, much as I would love to...I am with you and all the other avid supporters in spirit, in this crusade to get our beloved PB back!!Do let me know if there's any other way I can help out...a note or something that you guys can use....would definitely love to help out, in any way possible...Love,DocD

Would Appreciate if you able to join to us on Twitter....so that they know PB fandom is not small to be ignored...i too joined twitter just for PB....but in case of further apprehension.....it is fine....but please do send us notes you want us to tweet on future trends....it will be of great help.....anything you want to tell the Cast and team....

Edited by vswarup - 3 years ago

Hey Jey! *Hugs*Just wanted to let you know that I am not on social media, and hence will not be able to join the trend, much as I would love to...I am with you and all the other avid supporters in spirit, in this crusade to get our beloved PB back!!Do let me know if there's any other way I can help out...a note or something that you guys can use....would definitely love to help out, in any way possible...Love,DocD

Help in preparing tweets man....

Like the things you liked.. PB dialogues inorder to get back... Sarcastic tweets... Intense tweets... Whatever... You write it here pouring your frustrations..  pains....love..we will try to share that in Twitter

Originally posted by vswarup

Would Appreciate if you able to join to us on Twitter....so that they know PB fandom is not small to be ignored...i too joined twitter just for PB....but in case of further apprehension.....it is fine....but please do send us notes you want us to tweet on future trends....it will be of great help.....anything you want to tell the Cast and team....

I agree with vasu... Anything.. if you liked to share..post here..we all are going through same phase... We will get through it for sure...

Just small chunk of words... Notes or say two or three line notes... 

It'll be of great help

Originally posted by jey3ram

I agree with vasu... Anything.. if you liked to share..post here..we all are going through same phase... We will get through it for sure...

Just small chunk of words... Notes or say two or three line notes... 

It'll be of great help

Yup why you like PB? You Fav Scenes or dialogs ? or about your fav character and why?

Hey Jey and vswarup,

Yes, you are right - my apprehensions of joining SM almost border on the obsessive-compulsive...

Basis your suggestions, propose to pen a note about what I feel on the unfairness of the treatment that has been given to PB, and my reasons for the relevance of a show like PB to be telecast whether on ITV or the OTT platform - both personal, and the larger social implications...

You'll can choose to use the content, as deemed fit.

Hey Jey and vswarup,

Yes, you are right - my apprehensions of joining SM almost border on the obsessive-compulsive...

Basis your suggestions, propose to pen a note about what I feel on the unfairness of the treatment that has been given to PB, and my reasons for the relevance of a show like PB to be telecast whether on ITV or the OTT platform - both personal, and the larger social implications...

You'll can choose to use the content, as deemed fit.

We would love it DocD...please send us....or post it here..tomorrow 6PM IST is the trend...need it asap....

others also can send it....where ever way is comfortable for you...post it here or dm.....will try to make your voices reach the people concerned.....the PB Team should know the love they garnered in such short notice....

Originally posted by vswarup

We would love it DocD...please send us....or post it here..tomorrow 6PM IST is the trend...need it asap....

others also can send it....where ever way is comfortable for you...post it here or dm.....will try to make your voices reach the people concerned.....the PB Team should know the love they garnered in such short notice....

Just posted the note, Dear...

In case you find it too long (actually poured my heart out), do let me know what exactly you need....will be happy to help out....

Just posted the note, Dear...

In case you find it too long (actually poured my heart out), do let me know what exactly you need....will be happy to help out....

Not at allπŸ˜ƒ

Stunned by your post... πŸ‘πŸΌ