Bartan dhone nahi aata.. - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Even I have never heard about such a thing in my life ki bartan dhona nee ata 😆.I was like WTF 😳.I remember I used to wash utensils as a kid and nobody taught me of course, I mean you literally just have to apply soap and rinse afterwards, what is there to learn 😆

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SP2684

🤣

I was wtf! when Gauhar goes all “Shehzad ke liye unfair na hojaye” - and to whom? Eijaz - who’s been practically living at the kitchen sink, and these lot can’t even be bothered to wash their own mugs. I mean hadd hain 

Gauhar k logics aadhi baar mere sarr k upar se jate hain 😆

Originally posted by DaddyMarvel

Well, the other daft one said she didn’t know how to get the detergent off her clothes.

So you actually need someone to teach you how to wring your clothes under running water until the soap gets washed off? 

Ridiculous!

Lol she put way toooo much detergent and it doesn’t come out easily.. so prolly got frustrated 😆

Edited by xNinalove - 3 years ago

Originally posted by -sakeena-

tabhi toh eijaz ab sabko kaam sekha ra hai kal nishant ko aaj shehzad ko 😆

Eiju is literally a sweetheart ❤️.But bechara jb se aya hai bartan hi dho raha hai.Maine aj tak kisi contestant ko itna bartan dhote nee dekha 😆

Kafi accha and original excuse tha..sardar ji deserve a round of applause for this creative and original excuse.👏

Originally posted by MaiBhiAsimKiGF

shehzad ko sirf bartan aur tamboli se content mil raha hai 😆

Good for him, dono kaafi hot topics hai😂

All papa ki Paaari and papa ke paara agayein in this season ... with all their first world problem 🤪... 

i was laughing on Gaoher  s logic and sidd and hina were laughing swell .

Lol 

I felt bad for eizaz he gt hurted 😡 is it just me who finds eizaz a simple sadha seedha admi? 

Worst was when he said I can to wash dishes in breakfast and not in lunch and dinner