Our melancholy for PB - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Viswasruti

❤️ Natasha is War And Peace,  a classic of world literature, Leo Tolstoy's heroine's name!🤗 Whenever I see your name it reminds me her! 

🙈❤️

❤️ Natasha is War And Peace,  a classic of world literature, Leo Tolstoy's heroine's name!🤗 Whenever I see your name it reminds me her! 

Viswasruti... She will be on the top hearing this... 

And feeling so proud😛

Cynthia, Jey, Natasha, and DD, 🤗❤️🤗 What if everything in the world were a misunderstanding, what if laughter were really tears? Just think once!!!

"I am my heart’s undertaker. Daily I go and retrieve its tattered remains, place them delicately into its little coffin, and bury it in the depths of my memory, only to have to do it all again tomorrow.”

Emilie Autumn 

“Melancholy is the happiness of being sad.”

― Victor Hugo

“I began to understand that suffering and disappointments and melancholy are there not to vex us or cheapen us or deprive us of our dignity but to mature and transfigure us.”

― Hermann Hesse,

Man.... Where were you all these days😳

Loving every post of yours❤️🤗

Words with much deep thoughts and intensity.... I wish to read an FF or OS or atleast a drabble on PB in your words now

“Love what must be loved”, for sure, ReadLo! 

And some lovely quotes, indeed, by viswasruti!

Love,

DocD

Nats, Jey is saying something??!! 🤗 for you ---  

Natasha fell in love from the moment she entered the ballroom. She was not in love with anyone in particular, but with everyone.” 

“ 'I'm afraid I'm very far from understanding — how shall I put it — I'm afraid my way of thinking about the universe is so much the opposite of yours that we won't understand each other." 

‘The whole world is divided for me into two parts: one is she, and there is all happiness, hope, light; the other is where she is not, and there everything is dejection and darkness…’ “

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago

Originally posted by jey3ram

Viswasruti... She will be on the top hearing this... 

And feeling so proud😛

Remember Jey... when the peacock struts her feathers,  the world will realize the pure bliss in real beauty. Pride is an important part of our confidence!! 🤗

Originally posted by jey3ram

Man.... Where were you all these days😳

Loving every post of yours❤️🤗

Words with much deep thoughts and intensity.... I wish to read an FF or OS or atleast a drabble on PB in your words now

Very much amidst you dear. 🤗I am your first Mod!  

Thank you for the good words.🤗 

If you insist, then I have to write one soon!! 

On a serious note, the story is good and dealing with a social evil, an event more frequently dealing with girls in their lives nowadays, with a socially relevant subject. Why they hurriedly closed it as if it is an issue only relevant to them!! Viewers and their sentiments are nothing to them???  An appropriate ending it deserves, to be precise every serial deserves. 

Cynthia, Jey, Natasha, and DD, 🤗❤️🤗 What if everything in the world were a misunderstanding, what if laughter were really tears? Just think once!!!

"I am my heart’s undertaker. Daily I go and retrieve its tattered remains, place them delicately into its little coffin, and bury it in the depths of my memory, only to have to do it all again tomorrow.”

Emilie Autumn 

“Melancholy is the happiness of being sad.”

― Victor Hugo

“I began to understand that suffering and disappointments and melancholy are there not to vex us or cheapen us or deprive us of our dignity but to mature and transfigure us.”

― Hermann Hesse,

🤗 Love you Madhu ❤️ Take care 😉

Originally posted by ReadLo

🤗 Love you Madhu ❤️ Take care 😉

Thank you, Cynthia. 🤗 

Nats, Jey is saying something??!! 🤗 for you ---  

Natasha fell in love from the moment she entered the ballroom. She was not in love with anyone in particular, but with everyone.” 

“ 'I'm afraid I'm very far from understanding — how shall I put it — I'm afraid my way of thinking about the universe is so much the opposite of yours that we won't understand each other." 

‘The whole world is divided for me into two parts: one is she, and there is all happiness, hope, light; the other is where she is not, and there everything is dejection and darkness…’ “

These are so beautiful!

I own a copy of War & Peace, I am too scared of the size, now I'm gonna go and try it soon! 

Thank you soo much ❤️