For the Girl they Loved - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by jey3ram

Nats....

I enjoyed it thoroughly like I watched it as episode🤡😳

Right naa...it's so good

I knew Vasu will love it man..

More than loved it yar...made my spl day even more dear....I didn't expect this.... Nats you are a sweetheart

Infact I loved it that how you showed that she achieving her dreams with help of her friend and here both loving her to the core...

True....very tough for Rey to see PraChit together...glad they talked before so able to understand each other... otherwise bhasad machata 🤣🤣🤣

Angry and intense🤣🤣

Originally posted by ReadLo

Bravo Nat'.

I really enjoyed reading your pen.

When you feel like it, don't hesitate to continue. ❤️

Readlo.. I thought you wouldn't like it but you always surprise me😳

Originally posted by Natashapaul

Beginning to accept Chit, are we? 😆

Defintely man!

Not yet 🤣

When they talked before going out with Archit... I am imagining here...how Reyansh become so mature to let her go

Readlo.. I thought you wouldn't like it but you always surprise me😳

As I said, I don't tolerate Archit, it doesn't mean that I don't love him.

If he acts well, I would never be against him lol

Atleast it isn't a straight 'NO' anymore 😆

When they talked before going out with Archit... I am imagining here...how Reyansh become so mature to let her go

He has no choice, losing battles to win the war! 

Target is permanent custody of Prani too 🤣

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 we need  check his hand...to know the truth

Originally posted by Natashapaul

He heard the car door shut close on his left and the next thing he saw was her face, right in front of his window, with a beautiful full smile, something that had been missing for a while now. 'Thank you Archit. Without you this wouldn't have been possible. Thank you for helping me take the first step! Jugnu is going to be excited, she'll be waiting for me. Bye now', she said and turned back skipping towards the mansion happily. 

The happiness radiating from her had lit something inside him too, how much he wished to see her like this more often? Happy and smiling. And he knew what he had to do, he'd do everything he can to keep her smiling, even if he had to listen to Reyansh's taunts more often. Even if he had to face the harsh reality that she might not be willing to meet him at the altar, even in the future.

She had just received the final funding  confirmation for her school project from a potential investor they had met with last week, this would mark a new phase for her, a dream for her life's biggest treasure, her daughter. He was going to stand by her through it, aid her with all that she might need, come what may! She din't love him, but he loved her and for his love, he was going to continue giving her all that he could, until nothing was left in him to give.

Rey stood there in the lawn, watching the scene unfold. An extremely happy Pranati getting out of the car and skipping to Archit's side to happily tell him something and then immediately go towards the house! Pranati doesn't hide these things from him anymore, she had told him that she & Archit had an appointment with the school's potential investors today. Her happy face meant that the meeting was a  success!

But, as usual Archit's presence had triggered something within him. His heart buzzed full of his own feelings, anger and jealousy. How could he be the root of the reason for the smile on Prani's face? Why is he constantly behind her? Why is he the one 'His Prani' trusts the most? Why couldn't he be a better person and just let them be? As a million other hows and whys flashed in his head, his anger only intensified, he wanted to hit Archit, he wanted to spew hateful words on him, but he also knew that none of it would  help his case.

It's been a month since he realised and came into terms with how much he loved Prani and how much he wanted her right next to him for the rest of his life. But, he also knew that whatever he did 9 years ago was something he couldn't change and that it had left a lasting impact on her. She had now slowly begun to trust him, he wasn't going to let any of that go in vain, he wasn't going to let her down. He was going to be the man that his daughter needs, he was going be his Prani's 'Sapno ka Rajkumar' from 9 years ago. The fact that the the custody court hearing was in a couple of months scared him to death, but he wasn't  going to let it go without a fight. Even before the hearing, in the next two months he was going to win, not just Jugs but also His Prani.

As both looked up, Archit from the driver's seat and Rey from the lawn, their eyes met. The same emotion flickered in both their eyes, more intense in one than in the other.  Two men full of fire and intensity, both ready to be their own best versions, for both of them were going to do all that they could for the girl they loved! 

Hey Natasha! This ain’t no ordinary Drabble, is absolute gorgeous stuff!!

ReyChit’s equation with each other vis a vis Pranati has fascinated me from the start, in fact is one of the many reasons as to what drew me to the series...

Compare the completely unaffected Rey in the first after party moment with Pranati, when he asks her most nonchalantly, “Kya tu usse pyar nahin karti” to the exasperated “kuch zyada hi fans hai” retort during Pranati’s birthday celebrations....what a beautiful journey between the boys who “loved her the most”, indeed!

I can actually go on my own trip, on this... on some amazing Reychit moments, some in Archit’s presence and some in his absence, but each one of them, definitive proof, of Archit, in a sense being a surrogate marker of Prayansh’s evolving dynamic!!

Love,

DocD

Edited by DocD - 3 years ago

Originally posted by DocD

Hey Natasha! This ain’t no ordinary Drabble, is absolute gorgeous stuff!!

ReyChit’s equation with each other vis a vis Pranati has fascinated me from the start, in fact is one of the many reasons as to what drew me to the series...

Compare the completely unaffected Rey in the first after party moment with Pranati, when he asks her most nonchalantly, “Kya tu usse pyar nahin karti” to the exasperated “kuch zyada hi fans hai” retort during Pranati’s birthday celebrations....what a beautiful journey between the boys who “loved her the most”, indeed!

I can actually go on my own trip, on this... on some amazing Reychit moments, some in Archit’s presence and some in his absence, but each one of them, definitive proof, of Archit, in a sense being a surrogate marker of Prayansh’s evolving dynamic!!

Love,

DocD

Thank you soo much!

Truly, the Rey-Prani-Chit equation has been a constantly developing one, with the same root but ever changing consequences! 

@Bold, true! 

Would love to hear more from you about this!