ll Qurbaan Hua: Banner Contest ll

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome Everyone 

First Banner Contest of Qurbaan Hua 

Kindly Read Before you start on your Banner Creations

*New* Forum Banner Dynamics

Main Characters Neel, Chahat, Naveli, Alekh, Vyasji, Dr Rahil Baig-Chahat's fahter, Jamunaprasad Vyas-Neel's uncle, Godambhari Vyas-Neel's aunt should be included in the Banner

Rest of the Characters are optional to be included.

You must use only pics related to the show, that is from the episodes of Qurbaan Hua or show  promotional events.

The banner must be 1456W*180H pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum of 5 banners. Please do not just make one banner and change the colouring. A maximum of 2 entries that are the same banner but with different colouring. Any more will result in your banners not being posted when it comes time to voting.

The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it, the show is spelled 'Qurbaan Hua’

The banner has to be non-animated, otherwise the banner will not be selected

The voting is going to be anonymous,  please DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified

Upload your banner on www.imgur.com or www.minus.com or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with Photobucket links). Then visit How to post your creations on New Site

Don't know how to make a banner? Not to fear! Tutorials are right here!

For PS Users ~* Tutorial: How to Make a Banner? *~  by Abhisheking [Banner size is different make sure you take the current banner size mentioned above

For PSP Users: Making Banners using psp:)*TUT* by  -aditi-

Please PM the Banner Entries to me i.e. Arziya Title your PM as 'Qurbaan Hua Banner Contest' or 'QH BC'

All entries Must be Submitted By OCT 30 

Any Questions/Queries feel free to PM me.

Regards,

Qurbaan Hua DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters