Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

ROSID FF : BOOK OF LIFE # CHAPTER - 1 REVENGE SAGA [COMPLETED FF]

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

CHARACTER SKETCH

Siddhant Bhardwaj : 28 yrs old , Assistant commissioner of Police. grandson of mataji, elder son of Rajendra and Sujatha Bhardwaj,brother of prem.

Mataji: elder of Bhardwaj family. Mother of Rajendra.

Rajendra Bhardwaj: husband of Sujatha. father of Siddhant and Prem.

Sujatha Bhardwaj: mother of Siddhant and prem. Saas of simar. Runs NGO along with simar.

Prem Bhardwaj:27yrs old , grandson of mataji, son of Rajendra and Sujatha Bhardwaj,brother of Siddhant ,husband of simar ,father of Anjali .

Simar Bharadwaj: 26yrs old, daughter-in-law of Bhardwaj family,wife of prem and mother of Anjali .Runs a NGO with help of her saas. 

Anjali: 3yrs old cutie pie of the Bhardwaj family.

Jwala Devi : powerful corrupted politician , mother of Rajveer 

Rajveer : son of jwala Devi , underworld don .

Shaurya: right hand of Rajveer. 

Meghna: Rajveer’s secretary 

Roli : 20yrs old heroine of this story 

Shyam : roli’s best friend and is like brother to her, henchmen of Rajveer 

Naina : a cop who works with Sid .

Amar : cop friend of Siddhant 

Vikrant: legal advisor of jwala Devi 

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats to start your first ff... Interesting concept... Pic are nice... What is roli character in this ff... Eagerly waiting for update... 

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🥳🥳

Did our influence work so fast that we've asked you to write just not so long ago and you're here with your story😎

CS is interesting! Can't wait to know the story. I love cop/gangster/mafia stories. So, I'm even more excited for this one

Congratulations for your first story and All the best!🤗

Waiting for updates already

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for these update it yaar jaldhi eagerly waiting but for us want more yaar and donot stop it in the middle yaar we r waiting yaar 

Andetheres thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID

Congrats to start your first ff... Interesting concept... Pic are nice... What is roli character in this ff... Eagerly waiting for update... 

She is a mystery package..... wait and see 😂

being.human thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congrats👏👏👏 Update soon.. Can't wait to read it!

Andetheres thumbnail

CHAPTER : 1

‼️Breaking news ‼️

“ The great powerful politician Mrs.Jwala Devi’s son Rajveer is arrested today morning in his cottage.”

“According to the sources, Rajveer was involved in an illegal drug dealings and firearms & explosives 🧨supplies .

A team lead by ACP Siddhant Bhardwaj and senior inspector Amar have caught Rajveer red handed with his partner Mr.Allan Park, who is also an established business man .

It also reported that Mr.Allan Park has turned into a approver against Rajveer .

ACP Siddhant Bhardwaj and his team are appreciated all over India 🇮🇳for their team work. 

Mrs. Jwala Devi’s party members claim it to be false accusations led by the opposition party . 

Is mrs. Jwala Devi also involved with his sons heinous crimes ??

Or is this a false accusations against Mrs.Jwala Devi’s son to defame her and her party??

Stay tuned for more updates...... “

————————————

A woman in her late 60s throws the remote on the TV breaking it .....

Her PA enters in hearing the sound ... 

“ Jwala Devi Ma’am plz calm down we can take Rajveer sir out fast “

“Meghna , what were you doing when all these were happening?!  I warned you ppl to be careful when v got that news from our informer that the police force is targeting Rajveer babu.....I told you to find the black sheep from our group who helped the police ... did u find him at least ?! It’s been 7 months I told you to find Him .... Ok first Call mr.Vikrant NOW!! “

ACP u did a mistake by arresting Rajveer babu..

U will pay for it soon !!!!

Other side .......

Siddhant,Amar,Naina and other team members were celebrating their success...

At that time,

“I am the sun ,I am the moon born in this city“... ...cell phone rings ......

Siddhant sir, your phone is ringing ....

Oh! Yes .... 

“Hello this is ACP Siddhant Bhardwaj this side ..may I know..who is speaking in the other side ....” 

“ what a sad thing ..looks like even my own son is not able to identify his father’s voice “

“Dad....sorry I...”

“ no more words , just come to xyz address within 20 mins “

“What is this dad ?! Your son has achieved something great today and you 

have not even congratulated me “

“ congratulations ACP ..... now just reach here within 20mins ...bye “

“Hello....” ajeeb hai ....🙄

Ok guys ....carry on with your party ...I am leaving ..see you guys later ..

...... Siddhant reaches the location told by his father .......

Siddhant: Registration office ?! 😮Why did dad asked me to come here ?! 🤔.....

Siddhant sees his Mataji ,father, mother, brother, bhabhi and pyaari anju ...in short his whole family ..dressed up ....

Siddhant: papa why did u call me here now ....and why are you people dressed up like going for some marriage?!

Rajendra: u guessed it right only .. marriage only ...

Siddant: whose marriage??

Rajendra:YOUR marriage ..

Siddhant: whaaaaaat ?!!!!!  Are you even serious papa ?! 

Rajendra: yes my dear son, my hone wali bahu already got dressed up .... so u go change ur dress fast ...here is the dress .. don’t take long time ok .. come fast ...

Siddhant : papaaa.... what is this ?! Why this hurry burry marriage ?! And who is the girl ? Do I even know her ? And how did u arrange this without my consent ?

Sujatha : arrey sid ... how many qns will you ask your dad ?! Listen .. v were also waiting for u to accept any marriage proposals but u don’t even seem to be bothered about it ...  u always run behind the cases and criminals .. and about the girl ... she is working in our NGO for almost 6 months ... she is so sweet and caring .. she is perfect for you ..and about her family .. she is an orphan .... and about the hurry burry marriage.. Normally u don’t even have time to talk to us ..in that case how will we be able to keep all functions for Marriage.... for your time .. this register marriage is best ..only 10mins procedure ... got all your answers ... now go get ready ... 

prem take Siddhant to the changing room ..

Sid : Maa .... wait u know the girl only for six months and u think she will suit me ?! 

Sujatha : beta, even if I see other girl by seeing pic ..then talking to their parents and engagement ceremony and marriage and all ... v only get to know more about the girl’s family .. and could only spend few times with the girl ....

But Roli , I have spend 6 months with her .. and as a mother I know what is best for my son ok ...

Sid : Roli ?! Who Roli ?! 

Sujatha : ur hone wali biwi..... 

Sid : ohh that girls name is Roli !! Whatever but maaaa.....

Mataji : Sid beta just agree to whatever v say warna v will be left with no other option than EBM .

Sid : EBM ?! 

Mataji : what kind of youngster you are ?! U don’t know this too .... it means emotional blackmail ... now chup chap get ready and come ...Prem beta take him to the changing room 

Prem : Hoi dulha... chale.....

Siddhant: asking as if I have left with any other  option ....

Ok guys what do you think Rosid’s first meeting will be like ?!

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Andetheres

She is a mystery package..... wait and see 😂

Now itself your creating suspense

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Whole family surprised Sid by arranging his marriage just like how you've surprised us with this story😆

That's a good start. Jwala devi will surely gonna create some mess. But sid can deal with it. 

Now can't wait for RoSid's first meet

Update soon😈

Andetheres thumbnail

It’s thrilling ryt 😜.......