SSR and the results that will never make everyone happy

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I will again and for the last time say that this was a tragedy (any time any young person commits suicide it is a tragedy and a loss for society) I will also say what I said the first day: May he be resting in peace.   

Now that the investigation is over.

I do have issues with the circus and I would hope that the people responsible for turning his death into a feast of opportunity to settle personal vendetta or get five minutes of fame, should be prosecuted and held accountable for their lies and their instigation.

I wish that they would have left it alone, and allow his fans to grieve. ( I was one-saw every film-new about his interests and his brilliance- loved his smile that could be sweet and naughty at the same time).  As a fan I also new he was no saint nor the people around him, that did not stop me from liking him. As I am sure that no matter what issues they had, his family deserved to maintain dignity and not have every dirty piece of laundry dragged out in front of everyone. For him to be judged and critiqued by those who really did not know him.   The people that used his death are shameful manipulators and the least I hope is that when they die, their dead body is exposed for the entire world to gawk at and that they are prodded, poked and questioned by everyone. 

Now I will say why I believed he committed suicide, he had health issues ,including emotional conditions and was practicing some not so healthy life style nor taking his medication properly, he had surrounded himself with maybe not the best people for him at the time, his manager died in strange circumstances and I am sure SSR knew more about it than what was told, and he was having a VERY hard time with her death...I am sure that he left a note or notes and those are being hidden.  Now it all is a circus, because the fame claimers did not give the investigation a chance to succeed.  Putting the blame on his girlfriend no matter how flawed she may be is unfair, she did NOT kill him. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He was surrounded by hounds, his father was the most worried about him.

If it proves to be suicide, Bollywood, Mumbai Police and Shiv Sena will jump in the air. 

I will continue to think about his dotted marks around his neck.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

I will again and for the last time say that this was a tragedy (any time any young person commits suicide it is a tragedy and a loss for society) I will also say what I said the first day: May he be resting in peace.   

I do have issues with the circus and I would hope that the people responsible for turning his death into a feast of opportunity to settle personal vendetta or get five minutes of fame, should be prosecuted and held accountable for their lies and their instigation.

I wish that they would have left it alone, and allow his fans to grieve. ( I was one-saw every film-new about his interests and his brilliance- loved his smile that could be sweet and naughty at the same time).  As a fan I also new he was no saint nor the people around him, that did not stop me from liking him. As I am sure that no matter what issues they had, his family deserved to maintain dignity and not have every dirty piece of laundry dragged out in front of everyone. For him to be judged and critiqued by those who really did not know him.   The people that used his death are shameful manipulators and the least I hope is that when they die, their dead body is exposed for the entire world to gawk at and that they are prodded, poked and questioned by everyone. 

Now I will say why I believed he committed suicide, he had health issues ,including emotional conditions and was practicing some not so healthy life style nor taking his medication properly, he had surrounded himself with maybe not the best people for him at the time, his manager died in strange circumstances and I am sure SSR knew more about it than what was told, and he was having a VERY hard time with her death...I am sure that he left a note or notes and those are being hidden.  Now it all is a circus, because the fame claimers did not give the investigation a chance to succeed.  Putting the blame on his girlfriend no matter how flawed she may be is unfair, she did NOT kill him. 

The vultures started feasting since day one. Kangu with her stupid video and Krk's boycott tweet going viral. About family filing FIR well it's their right but I agree they shouldn't have supported the media trial. God knows who started the conspiracy theories of murder and Disha's rape but it derailed the entire investigation. Today the case is nothing what it initially was. 

Rhea didn't kill him but all people want to know is what happened in that one year that things went downhill for him so quickly.Lets be honest that woman hasn't been completely honest and there are so many things that happened that make me believe that had she not been there he would have gotten help from people who knew him,he wouldn't have been so distant from his family or friends.So yes call me biased or whatever but I can't accept she is as innocent as she portrays. I don't have problem if tomorrow the final verdict comes in her favour but people already defending her with pointless patriarchy campaign ( btw if people still don't notice and wonder why is her PR so strong? She was/is a nobody in the industry)  is what irks me. Let the investigation finish. 

Also while somewhere even I believe that it's suicide I don't think he left a note which is being hidden ( I mean who will hide it and why?). I wish he thought of writing one because maybe while penning down his emotions he would have changed his mind. I can imagine the pain of his loved ones because they will never know what was going on his mind. Everyone can give their own version but no one will know the exact truth. 

You know while people casually state that it was a normal suicide I think there is nothing such as normal suicide. The pain and suffering an individual goes through before taking that one final step is unimaginable. No one deserves to die alone feeling hopeless and unloved. 

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

The vultures started feasting since day one. Kangu with her stupid video and Krk's boycott tweet going viral. About family filing FIR well it's their right but I agree they shouldn't have supported the media trial. God knows who started the conspiracy theories of murder and Disha's rape but it derailed the entire investigation. Today the case is nothing what it initially was. 

Rhea didn't kill him but all people want to know is what happened in that one year that things went downhill for him so quickly.Lets be honest that woman hasn't been completely honest and there are so many things that happened that make me believe that had she not been there he would have gotten help from people who knew him,he wouldn't have been so distant from his family or friends.So yes call me biased or whatever but I can't accept she is as innocent as she portrays. I don't have problem if tomorrow the final verdict comes in her favour but people already defending her with pointless patriarchy campaign ( btw if people still don't notice and wonder why is her PR so strong? She was/is a nobody in the industry)  is what irks me. Let the investigation finish. 

Also while somewhere even I believe that it's suicide I don't think he left a note which is being hidden ( I mean who will hide it and why?). I wish he thought of writing one because maybe while penning down his emotions he would have changed his mind. I can imagine the pain of his loved ones because they will never know what was going on his mind. Everyone can give their own version but no one will know the exact truth. 

You know while people casually state that it was a normal suicide I think there is nothing such as normal suicide. The pain and suffering an individual goes through before taking that one final step is unimaginable. No one deserves to die alone feeling hopeless and unloved. 

I feel sad for the SSR fans. I keep dreading the times when the movies start releasing and when the others start gushing about their favorites, how empty the fans will feel then. It’s already difficult to lose a favorite but given the way he was sent off, its going to be even more difficult. It’s something that no fan should be put through. 🤗

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I can just offer you hug...🤗I wish all his genuine fans get a proper closure which will somewhat help them to move on from this tragedy.

Edited by Ashi_Naksh - 3 years ago
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With all of Sushant’s faults, I was and will always remain his admirer and want and pray nothing but peace and justice for him. But what is happening currently is cringeworthy. Every vulture out their has it’s own motive. Not really sure why the family got this involved, they must had some inkling about what’s happening in his life, right?! Or may be not. 

As far as Rhea is concerned, all her patriarchy slogans have now gone in vain. She might not have killed him but come on what was she thinking all this time. And how dare she put all the blame on Sushant telling that he was the one who made her do that. She and her brother are defy guilty without doubt, so yeah justice should be served there for sure. 

And Arnab , Navika and their team need to take a break as for them all the national agencies like AIIMS and CBI are corrupt, like seriously.....losing all respect. As for Kangana and alike groups less said the better. From the beginning they had her own agenda and it’s gone haywire now. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

🤣Mujhe yeh wala nasha karna hai yaar 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

AMEN to that....and it is going to happen.....its already starting....people who make a mockery and take advantage of the death of a young person are the lowest of the low...🤢

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

The nepotism/boycott theory was started by Kangna/KRK(Ram milayi jodi) and the rest of the idiotic conspiracy theories were floated by Republic TV/Arnab/Navika and their gang of self proclaimed spies...🤢

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel the main reason people are suspicious is because things have not been handled properly from day 1.You have the aiims team admitting that the scene was contaminated.Even if they thought it was a suicide,they should have sealed the flat initially .Plus everything regarding the post-mortem and funeral were rushed up.Add to it people close to him giving different statements in different channels.It has unfortunately become a case of too many witnesses and narratives spoiling a case.

People like Kangana have come here and hijacked this also.The very first video which she released after his death also had her speaking more about Manikarnika than Sushant.

Well even if he died by suicide ,people just want to know what is the exact reason.Who knows whether it was due to severe depression,or some sort of blackmailing?

If he was that down and depressed,he just shouldn’t have been left alone.Atleast those who were in the flat at that time should not have let him lock the room,if he didn’t have the habit of doing so.

What irks me off is the way people are trying to portray him as a gone case from the beginning.On one hand,people are urging to be sensitive ,but on the other hand we have articles calling him a schizophrenia patient just hours after he passed away.Putting up articles trying to protect themselves.People like Bhatt’s are so insensitive,putting up those tweets ,Mukesh Bhatt saying stuff on television that we knew that he would go this way while seeing him in auditions are all so insensitive .

The media channels have gone a new low especially  for the past one week.Is this some match between Team suicide and team homicide?Tweets when Aiims ruled out murder were just almost celebratory.Terrible.

The only one whom I feel truly sad for is Sushant.I just feel sad things ended this way,that too almost at the peak of his career.Tragic indeed,we could have seen much more of him. And I hope God gives strength to his father to cope up with this loss.The industry is going to move on eventually.All those fake me too allegations against him are going to be forgotten.I wish they would atleast find who planted those vile blinds.

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago