Vikas ka task yaad h bb k sath phone connected tha waise 😂

Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/Devoleena_23/status/1313902654955778049?s=20

Iski kami thi.

Shehnaazian jayo iske peeche

Sidhearts jao RD ke pichhe

Aur hume baaksh do

Nikki mujhe aisa lag raha hai shayad is attracted towards sid. She was fighting like mad for so much time and refused to give up her items demand. 

And sid came ,told and she agreed within seconds🤣.

And the task is such that sid has to perform. He has to remove one girl after each round.  So usko bhi thoda perform karna padega if girls are romancing him .  Ekdum moorti nahi ban sakta wo.

After the tattoo task he was kind of scared. Darr ke hans raha tha bigg boss ko bol raha tha . kyaa task diya hai mujhe🤣

Gau sid convo

Saala koyi aisi dikh rahi hoti (backside alia or Jacqueline) tho maza aata but mereko koyi bhi aisi nahi lagi ki wow kya karoon ho ladies main toh aadat se majboor

G- what’s your type 

S - I don’t know

G- what do you mean everyone has a type

S- I don’t have a type 

G- what’s attractive to you 

S - personality persona and connect

G - last season ka bond Woh personality thi na

S- Woh connect acha tha yar 

G- taal mel

S - taal mel toh hai hi nahi. She is innocent girl yar and was vulnerable and people in the house were basically using her Atleast in our times people were using people and she was easily available for that May be because outlook exposure nahi tha and you are on this big stage and vulnerable tho I saw that I felt like protecting and that’s who it’s been and we are good friends.