Naagin 5

raanjhana; vani ff (chapter 9, october 29th)

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

raanjhana; naagin 5 (chapter 1)

bani and veer get married because veer thinks bani killed teer. he still loves her despite all of it and brings her to his house on the pretext of revenge. they’ve entered his house and bani went straight to the guest room, instead of veer’s. veer goes to his room hoping to find bani but sees it’s empty. 

veer: where did bani go? oh god where is this girl 

veer leaves his room and goes to the other rooms before panicking and sees bani pacing at the guest room. 

veer: sweetheart, what are you doing here? you're my wife, you’ll be in my room. 

bani: veer, this isn’t a real marriage. i'm not staying in the same room as you. 

veer: i don't care what you want, you’re my wife and we’ll stay in the same room. do you want my family to suspect that our marriage isnt real? 

bani: i don't care if they think it’s fake. it’s none of my business. i WON’T stay in your room. 

veer: bani, this isn’t up for debate. you are staying in my room and that’s final. 

veer takes bani by the hand and takes her to his room. 

veer: welcome to your room, the one you’ll be at for the rest of your life, mrs veer singhania. 

bani: not for long. 

veer: whether you like it or not, you're tied to me. not only for this life, but for the next seven lives. you killed my brother and so unfortunately in this life at least, it won’t be a pleasant marriage. i will make every day of yours a slow death. 

bani: i hate you. you killed jay, you forced me to marry you, and now what? what do you plan to do exactly with me staying in the same room? 

veer: i know you don't respect me. but i respect you and so you can take the sofa, i’ll take the bed. 

bani: what? you respect me but you're taking the bed? 

veer: you killed my brother. be happy i'm not giving you the floor. 

super short first chapter to set the scene a little for the ff but let me know what you guys think and what you want to see! i’ll try to get the next chapter up tomorrow.

chapter 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154431961

Edited by nainaasharmaa - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Hey, good morning! 

I enjoyed the update. 

be happy i'm not giving you the floor. This cracked me up.  🤣

You know I can totally imagine such a scene happening on the show. 

I am excitedly waiting for what is next 

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ahhha..nice scene..be happy i'm not giving you the floor, aate hi tashan baazi shuru😎

Looking forward to get more scenes like this . update soon👍🏼

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Hey, good morning! 

I enjoyed the update. 

be happy i'm not giving you the floor. This cracked me up.  🤣

You know I can totally imagine such a scene happening on the show. 

I am excitedly waiting for what is next 

good morning! thank youuu 

haha it felt like such a veer line so i'm glad u could imagine it in the show

updating asap!! 

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

Ahhha..nice scene..be happy i'm not giving you the floor, aate hi tashan baazi shuru😎

Looking forward to get more scenes like this . update soon👍🏼

haaan of course, it's veer after all haha what can we expect other than tashan baazi 

updating chapter 2 tonight x 

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

raanjhana; naagin 5 (chapter 2)

the next few days went by without anything special happening. bani was lost as jay had passed and she didn’t know if killing teer was the right thing to do or if veer was supposed to die. she couldn’t piece any of it together. she would constantly try getting away from veer but at every turn, she’d bump into him or trip and be caught by him. the other family members would witness veer being romantic and bani pulling away to leave. it was conflicting for both. 

then, mayuri comes to the house. 

mayuri: veer baby, i’ve missed you. it’s been too long. 

veer goes to hug mayuri: darling, i’ve missed you too. 

veer’s dad: mayuri, it’s been very long, how are you? 

mayuri: uncle, i'm doing fine but i’ve decided to stay with you guys now for some time. i hope that’s okay? i want to catch up with veer and chill here for a bit. 

veer’s dad: of course, there’s no need to ask. 

bani starting to get jealous on the side, no one was introducing her to mayuri and this whole baby darling thing was getting to her. 

bani: veer, won’t you introduce me? 

mayuri: baby, who is this? 

veer: darling, meet mrs veeranshu singhania, my wife. 

mayuri: i'm sorry — your what? 

bani: wife. did you not hear him the first time? mrs. veeranshu. singhania. understood? or should i repeat that once more? 

veer started thinking to himself, “two minutes ago she said she didnt care about this marriage and now she’s mrs veeranshu singhania? this is gonna be fun” 

mayuri: whatever, i'm going to unpack. i’ll see you later baby (to veer) 

mayuri goes up and is about to enter veer’s room when bani stops her, veer ends up following and listening in on this conversation as well. 

bani: this is my room, you’ll stay there - in the guest room. after all, you’re a guest. 

mayuri: oops, but this is veer’s room and i usually stay here? 

bani: i don't care what you usually do. this room is for veer and his wife, i'm his wife so the only two people who get to stay here are veer and i. i’ll show you to the guest room if you're not sure where that is. 

mayuri: you may have the room but you don't have veer. i know where the room is, i don't need you to show it to me. 

bani: good. 

bani enters her room and wants to break something but before she can even react, veer comes in. 

veer: you entered this house and was going to stay in the same guest room that you gave mayuri. when i brought you to this room you protested. earlier you said we’re not husband and wife and we’re nothing. but mayuri enters and suddenly you're mrs veeranshu singhania and this room is only ours? 

bani (irritated): veer — 

veer: sweetheart if i knew you would react like this i would’ve called mayuri sooner. haye this is going to be too much fun for me. 

bani: i don't like her, i want her out of this house. 

veer: why don't you like her? 

bani: because i don't 

veer: that’s not a reason mrs singhania 

bani: can you just leave me alone? go and spend time with your darling 

veer: uff okay if you say so sweetheart

veer leaves and bani starts pacing around the room, “why did this get me so upset? no no no bani you can’t react like this. it’s veer, who cares? mayuri can do what she wants with him, thats none of your business. he killed jay. you love jay, not veer. you’re meant to be with hriday not akesh. jay not veer.” bani starts to calm down slightly and decides to go out of the house in the garden for some fresh air. as she steps out of the room, veer stops her,

veer: where are you going? please don't tell me you're gonna do something to mayuri 

bani: fresh air, can i go? 

veer: have fun 

bani goes down and steps out of the house. as she’s about to sit down she gets a pat on her back. she turns around thinking it’s going to be veer, 

bani: veer can you please — jay? 

jay: yes jay, not veer 

bani: oh my god. jay? you're alive? but 

jay: i didn’t die, i'm okay bani but does that matter? you got married to veer after all. 

bani: wait no jay listen to me, this isnt what it seems. 

bani tells jay everything that happened, including her killing teer and getting revenge. 

bani: he married me to take revenge from me for teer 

jay: bani, he loves you. veer loves you, akesh loved you. revenge was just a pretext for him to be able to get married to you

bani: i couldn’t stop it jay, but i promise i’ll get my revenge from him. but wait — jay if you're alive that means neither veer nor teer didn’t kill you. i killed an innocent person jay? 

jay: bani, they’re cheels. we are naags. we are allowed to kill them it’s okay. you did the right thing. please don't stress it. 

as bani is about to say something, veer’s dad screams his name and they start to hear panicking shrieks of veer’s name. bani looks at jay, eyes wide, and runs to the house. she runs up to the room and sees all of them huddled around veer. 

bani: daddyji, what’s wrong? what happened to veer? will someone please tell me what happened? 

tapish: we’re not too sure, he collapsed. it seems like he was bit by something. he’s getting cold and his body is turning blue. we need the naag mandir cure. that’s the only way. 

ponky: but we can’t go there, how do we help veer if we can’t go there? 

veer’s dad: FIND A WAY 

bani: i’ll go there, take care of veer i'm going to get it now. i’ll be back right away. 

tapish: but bani, 

bani runs out of the room and goes straight to the mandir to get it. jay hears everything and switches the pots so bani ends up taking the poisoned pot. once she reaches the house, she enters the room and everyone leaves. bani starts applying it on veer, 

bani: please work, please. i killed one innocent person, i can’t kill another. veer please.. 

he starts turning even more blue and colder, bani starts to panic. 

bani: no why is this happening, this can’t happen. i picked the right pot he should be okay. why is he getting more blue? is this poison? oh god what did i do, veer please. 

bani realizes that the only way she can fix this is by giving him poison because her poison cancels out the current one. she does so and he wakes up to her face inches away. 

bani: are you okay? 

veer: are you trying to kiss me? 

bani: veer! 

veer: what happened? and why are your eyes puffy? have you been crying sweetheart? 

bani: everyone’s waiting, we’ll talk after. 

veer meets everyone and tells them he’s fine. he quickly tells them to go resume their day so he can talk to his wife in peace. once he shuts the door he repeats his questions, 

veer: what happened? and why are your eyes puffy? have you been crying? 

bani: i don't know, you got bit by something. i was out and i heard everyone scream. i ran up and you were unconscious. tapish said you were bit by something and needed the cure from naag mandir. 

veer: but they couldnt go, who got it? 

bani: i did 

veer: why? why didn’t you let me die? that’s what you’ve been wanting right? 

bani: veer! will you stop? i went because i couldn’t let you die. i know our marriage wasn’t proper but i don’t take pheras lightly. i promised to protect you and i could here so i did. i couldn’t see anything happen to you. 

veer: why this sudden concern? 

bani: you're horrible 

veer: did you cry? 

bani: no 

veer: bani don't lie

bani: yes. yes i was crying because i was worried because i thought the cure was making it worse rather than better. i thought you were going to die so yes, i was crying. 

veer: why did you save me? 

bani: i told you 

veer: bani, 

bani: because it was my duty. i don't attack someone until they attack me first, this wasn’t a situation in which i wanted you to die. this was not between us. something happened to you, i had the choice to save you, and i did. it wasn’t like we had a fight, something happened and i could either save you or kill you. this was different. 

veer: you were worried? 

bani: yes. i thought i was gonna— 

veer: what? you thought what? 

bani: i thought i was gonna finally be done with you and your nonsense but oh well, seems like i’m stuck with you for some time. go rest veer. 

bani says sarcastically before leaving the room, for fresh air again and this time hoping she would come across jay to sort her confusion. she couldn’t understand her sudden care for veer. it was unlike her. it wasn’t supposed to happen this way. why was she jealous earlier? why did she save him? was it because of the guilt of teer? or was it something more? 

i hope this makes up for how short the first chapter was. i planned to only write until the mayuri jealousy bit but couldn’t help myself and wrote the next two chapter plot lines in this. i don’t really proofread once i write, i’ll usually write it all out and post so i'm sorry if there’s any mistakes or messiness. let me know if you wanna see something and i’ll try adding it to the next chaptersss, thanks for reading!! x

chapter 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154434851

Edited by nainaasharmaa - 3 years ago

You know when you wrote trip and be caught by him, mujhe achanak se veer ka dialogue yaad aayaa... "Tum jaanti ho main tumhe bacha lunga isiliye humesha mere saamne phisal jaati ho"

Ohho! Toh Veer ki gharwaali jealous feel kar rahi hai... I so want to go and warn mayuri ke behen tum dur raho bani se... Veer ki jungli billi hai woh... Aisa panjaa maaregi naa ke tum khudko hi nahi pehchaan paaegi. 

"sweetheart if i knew you would react like this i would’ve called mayuri sooner. haye this is going to be too much fun for me." Naina I can imagine this dialogue.

Idhar Jay positive hai kya? 

*Dil Ibadat playing in the background*

Yes! Bani cares for Veer... Usse bohot farq padta hai.  Don't worry Veer ki gharwaali tumhe samajh mein aajaega ke tum veer ke liye aisa feel kyon kar rahi ho... 

Kyonki dheere dheere dil bekaraar hota hai... Hote hote hote pyaar hota hai... 

I loved the update  

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

You know when you wrote trip and be caught by him, mujhe achanak se veer ka dialogue yaad aayaa... "Tum jaanti ho main tumhe bacha lunga isiliye humesha mere saamne phisal jaati ho"

Ohho! Toh Veer ki gharwaali jealous feel kar rahi hai... I so want to go and warn mayuri ke behen tum dur raho bani se... Veer ki jungli billi hai woh... Aisa panjaa maaregi naa ke tum khudko hi nahi pehchaan paaegi. 

"sweetheart if i knew you would react like this i would’ve called mayuri sooner. haye this is going to be too much fun for me." Naina I can imagine this dialogue.

Idhar Jay positive hai kya? 

*Dil Ibadat playing in the background*

Yes! Bani cares for Veer... Usse bohot farq padta hai.  Don't worry Veer ki gharwaali tumhe samajh mein aajaega ke tum veer ke liye aisa feel kyon kar rahi ho... 

Kyonki dheere dheere dil bekaraar hota hai... Hote hote hote pyaar hota hai... 

yesss i was thinking of that scene when i was writing too haha loved the dialogue so i thought i’d add a sprinkle from that

haaaan veer ki gharwali already jealous hone lagi hai 🥺😂 mayuri needs to chill & stand back 

i really wish bani gets jealous on the show cause i need veer to tease her over it, want some of this nok jhok 

i’ll reveal jay & his back story soon, if i’m not mistaken chapter 4 or 5? 

i’ll make it fast paced soo everything will be out soon aur bani bhi veer ko samajh ne mein der nahi lagegi. 

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

🥺🥺🥰 thank youuuu, i’ll get chapter 3 up soon! hopefully tomorrow, i cant wait till sat for the show so fulfilling all my wishes for myself 😂🤧