Total incomprehension

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

After my first letter to Mrs. Ekta Kapoor to tell her how much the decision to arrest Pavitra Bhagya has bruised our hearts, we fans of this series.

Today I would like once again to come back with a long message, this time to underline why we are saddened by this decision to stop a series with grea tpotential.

I'm ReadLo, I live in France, I've been loving Indian culture for more than ten years, my first series was "Kasam Se", I've seen and seen series each with untapped potential, but when I saw the first promo of "Pavitra Bhagya" I was intrigued.

The Corona virus meant that we had to stop filming for everyone's safety which is very good, but when the filming resumed in July I was very happy to see the whole team back together again.

For us fans of Pavitra Bhagya it was an appointment not tobe missed.

Afterwatching the episode, we would meet on the "India Forum" to analyse every second. We analysed each character and projected ourselves on the sequel with deceptive pre-caps. This made us wait for the hours we had left.

For my part, I played Rey's lawyer from the start.

I would like to thank the scriptwriter for creating this character and especially Mr Kunal Jaisingh for bringing it to life.

For Pranati, a feminine character who was able to reconcile our vision of the modern woman. Miss Aneri Vajani knew how to bring the character to life in all her splendour.

We even liked the negative characters, we praised each actor's performance everyday and hoped that things would continue in the right direction.

Never disappointed by the turn of a scene. We were sad with each character, we were happy with each one.

Today it is not only actors that we will see more on the screen, but characters who have caught our attention with their vivacity that we refuse to lose.

We really hope that things would not stay on an end that is not an end in our eyes.

I would like to thank each and every team at Pavitra Bhagya who made it live its last months, each and every person who was there to give us a remark able episode, it is also for you that we support this cause.

We hope that our cries of distress will touch your hearts and let us enjoy this series again.

Originally posted by ReadLo

After my first letter to Mrs. Ekta Kapoor to tell her how much the decision to arrest Pavitra Bhagya has bruised our hearts, we fans of this series.

Today I would like once again to come back with a long message, this time to underline why we are saddened by this decision to stop a series with grea tpotential.

I'm ReadLo, I live in France, I've been loving Indian culture for more than ten years, my first series was "Kasam Se", I've seen and seen series each with untapped potential, but when I saw the first promo of "Pavitra Bhagya" I was intrigued.

The Corona virus meant that we had to stop filming for everyone's safety which is very good, but when the filming resumed in July I was very happy to see the whole team back together again.

For us fans of Pavitra Bhagya it was an appointment not tobe missed.

Afterwatching the episode, we would meet on the "India Forum" to analyse every second. We analysed each character and projected ourselves on the sequel with deceptive pre-caps. This made us wait for the hours we had left.

For my part, I played Rey's lawyer from the start.

I would like to thank the scriptwriter for creating this character and especially Mr Kunal Jaisingh for bringing it to life.

For Pranati, a feminine character who was able to reconcile our vision of the modern woman. Miss Aneri Vajani knew how to bring the character to life in all her splendour.

We even liked the negative characters, we praised each actor's performance everyday and hoped that things would continue in the right direction.

Never disappointed by the turn of a scene. We were sad with each character, we were happy with each one.

Today it is not only actors that we will see more on the screen, but characters who have caught our attention with their vivacity that we refuse to lose.

We really hope that things would not stay on an end that is not an end in our eyes.

I would like to thank each and every team at Pavitra Bhagya who made it live its last months, each and every person who was there to give us a remark able episode, it is also for you that we support this cause.

We hope that our cries of distress will touch your hearts and let us enjoy this series again.

Very much true and so beautifully written. Thankyou for voicing together for us.

Our cries and requests...are they even noticing. I thought a Showbiz was to entertain people. But it's become a circus out there. Their buisness,their profit,their choice, their entertainment. Where do we come?

I really really hope that our voice is heard somewhere and they start telecasting.

Sorry if I've vented out a bit. And Thankyou for not giving up. Let's keep shouting out to them till our show gets back.

So true...Res for more

Originally posted by Kuayva

Very much true and so beautifully written. Thankyou for voicing together for us.

Our cries and requests...are they even noticing. I thought a Showbiz was to entertain people. But it's become a circus out there. Their buisness,their profit,their choice, their entertainment. Where do we come?

I really really hope that our voice is heard somewhere and they start telecasting.

Sorry if I've vented out a bit. And Thankyou for not giving up. Let's keep shouting out to them till our show gets back.

Don't be sorry for raising voice for good reason please...

@bold...you perfectly put...if they decided to cash by selling a story to us and decided to axe not even once considering our feelings... What a double standard behavior🤔

We will get justice for sure.. 

You go girl! 

Hope we get atleast the remaining episodes!