Sensational South

Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4 Discussion Starts here.

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys, 

For the moment we have started the show and once we have  certain number of participation we will move it to a separate forum itself. Currently it will get posted inside Sensational South forum.

Please tag the show  "Bigg Boss Telegu 4"

And all discussions can be seen at: https://www.indiaforums.com/show/bigg-boss-telugu-4_6571/discussion

Cheers,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for this thread 

Hope more telugu viewers join here 

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you Sir

Hope more people will join ๐Ÿค—

vardhinirosid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Thank you Sir

Yeah i wish the same ๐Ÿ˜Š

vardhinirosid thumbnail

Thank you Sir

Ur fav in this season?

CholeKulche thumbnail

Mine- Ariyana - I disliked her initially very much as found her bimbo but man the girl is articulate , her survival of fittest attitude , her fiery spirit , is making me root for her. She is cute dumb but at the same time very understanding smiley27

Also like Abhi, Harika , Avinash and Divi . Find Lasya and Noel fine.They are playing very safe and being away from camera. Dislike all others including Gangavva

Nidi ?

CholeKulche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vijay

Hi Guys, 

For the moment we have started the show and once we have  certain number of participation we will move it to a separate forum itself. Currently it will get posted inside Sensational South forum.

Please tag the show  "Bigg Boss Telegu 4"

And all discussions can be seen at: https://www.indiaforums.com/show/bigg-boss-telugu-4_6571/discussion

Cheers,

Thank you so much sir for this, just need a help can you change Telegu to Telugu.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

vardhinirosid thumbnail

Mine- Ariyana - I disliked her initially very much as found her bimbo but man the girl is articulate , her survival of fittest attitude , her fiery spirit , is making me root for her. She is cute dumb but at the same time very understanding smiley27

Also like Abhi, Harika , Avinash and Divi . Find Lasya and Noel fine.They are playing very safe and being away from camera. Dislike all others including Gangavva

Nidi ?

First week i rooted for abhi, akhil, sohel,noel, 

One by one gone 

Kothaga add ayyeru ipdu 

Avinash, ariyana , divi 

Avinash vacheka show ki entertainment vachindi

And ariyana god she is so good

First day naku chiraku vachindi endhi e pilla oa chestundi ankuna

But she is so straight forward n no back bitching

Divi is also too cool 

Right now i like these three

CholeKulche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vardhinirosid

First week i rooted for abhi, akhil, sohel,noel, 

One by one gone 

Kothaga add ayyeru ipdu 

Avinash, ariyana , divi 

Avinash vacheka show ki entertainment vachindi

And ariyana god she is so good

First day naku chiraku vachindi endhi e pilla oa chestundi ankuna

But she is so straight forward n no back bitching

Divi is also too cool 

Right now i like these three

Same ikkada, First week I rooted for Abhi and Akhil. Tarvata Abhi kocham dissapoint chesedu with Monal angle. kanni he is very intelligent , robo-human task motam twist cheseyudu, and the guy know how to argue calmly be it with Akhil or Sohel๐Ÿ˜†. Akhil is totally become a dissapointment. Monal toh Pulihora kaluptu game me marchipoyedu. Sohel is reminding me of Shukla ๐Ÿคฃ and Noel ke yemi chesunado vaadike ardham kavtledu๐Ÿ˜†

Monal and her tap water aagatledu asala ๐Ÿคฃ, unbearable, epudu eliminate avtadi anni ma family waiting ๐Ÿ˜†

Avinash is the soul of the show, yenta entertainment testunado asulu. Yes Ari and Divi are very cool.

vardhinirosid thumbnail

Same ikkada, First week I rooted for Abhi and Akhil. Tarvata Abhi kocham dissapoint chesedu with Monal angle. kanni he is very intelligent , robo-human task motam twist cheseyudu, and the guy know how to argue calmly be it with Akhil or Sohel๐Ÿ˜†. Akhil is totally become a dissapointment. Monal toh Pulihora kaluptu game me marchipoyedu. Sohel is reminding me of Shukla ๐Ÿคฃ and Noel ke yemi chesunado vaadike ardham kavtledu๐Ÿ˜†

Monal and her tap water aagatledu asala ๐Ÿคฃ, unbearable, epudu eliminate avtadi anni ma family waiting ๐Ÿ˜†

Avinash is the soul of the show, yenta entertainment testunado asulu. Yes Ari and Divi are very cool.

Ha abhi robo task super asala..mind gamer ipedu aa task tho bt konni dagra vadi attitude chupisthadu adhi nachadu lekpothe he is ok for me

I expected so much from noel he disappointed me 

Lasya meedha ekkuva expect cheyle kani but ila mari safe game adtadi ankole

Gangavva eliminate ipothe bagunnu i repsect her as elder but thanani addam petukoni safe game adtunaru housemates

Amma rajsekhar asal nachtle

Sujatha asalem chestundo ardm kaatle aa navvadam and nag ni bittu anadam irritating ga undhi

Akhil total ga disappoint chesadu forst week ba nachedu ipdu monal thappa everu kanipinchtle vadiki

Monal: she is playing double game..edvadam frustrate avdam akhil n abhi tho pulihora.mix cheyinchukovdm thappa.em cheytle

Sohel is far better than shukla yar  kopam vasthe apalem sohel ni lekpothr ok nenu bv times lo shukla fan ni bb13 effect now i dont like him

Avinash ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ he is too good vadu lekpothe boring undedi

Last time baba baskar e sari avinash 

Veeladharu super