Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Ghum hain kisikey Pyaar Mein WU & daily discussion Thread No1.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Ghum Hain kisikey Pyaar Mein Written Update and Daily discussion thread 

no 1.

Hope This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why no episode discussions here ?

First epi was okayish. loved neil's entry. 

That elderly woman in the household is such an OTT character

except for the family drama am looking forward to the show. 

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Not much discussion here🤔

The first epi was okay-ish, liked the mom's character and i would expect more interior dialogues from her...

From the precap it seems like virat and pakhi recently met...i was expecting them to have known each other for a long time so that the whole vaada thing makes sense, but yahan baat phone number pe atka hain😕

Let's see how this plays out...

lobster_0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no  discussions here? ðŸ˜”

for me i didn't just didn't have any expectations 

so it really turned out to be good for me.. 

waiting for more.. 

manny136 thumbnail

So let me get this straight virat and pakhi meet for a few days fall crazy over each other and dont exchange numbers or follow each other on sm and then some cliche stuff happens leading to virat losing her number lol

Then due to this mu and pakhi ends up marrying his cousin and he vows to never love again lol and bam he ends up forcing the other one to marry him lol

This epic love story between virat and pakhi seems so flimsy at this point lol if they had known each other longer I would get the angst but this is ridic they arent teens here they are grown ups lol also the whole not having number and contact at first leading to delay is so lame especially in this day and age lol

Neerjalaher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved Neil’s intro, he does that too well. I like the bond between Virat and his mom. Expecting some good chemistry there. About the phone number, I hope Pakhi changed it recently and he had to write it on his palm in a rush. Yet to see. 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Second episode was a lot better than first one . Except for Virat's family circus l am liking the show so far. 

First meeting of pakhi and virat was endearing to watch . and we got the epic trip and catch scene too ðŸ¤£

from the teasers I wasnt warming up to FL's but I am growing up to them

overall a good watch 

and scene froze on neil looking dashing..

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

From promo: I thought virat and pakhi would have been old friends or childhood buddy turned lovers - but they just met.  Their relationship is about to start.

This love/relationship is not that established - I mean - IMHO - just budding / attraction / liking / choice  stage.

It is not big deal if he has to marry sai  - big deal here to see:  if he is forced into that marriage.

If he is willingly accepts that request due to respect to his mentor/senior or even to help/protect  them  - different story.

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

From promo: I thought virat and pakhi would have been old friends or childhood buddy turned lovers - but they just met.  Their relationship is about to start.

This love/relationship is not that established - I mean - IMHO - just budding / attraction / liking / choice  stage.

It is not big deal if he has to marry sai  - big deal here to see:  if he is forced into that marriage.

If he is willingly accepts that request due to respect to his mentor/senior or even to help/protect  them  - different story.

@bold exactly...based on the promo and with the intense dialogues on vaada and not being able to love someone else, you'd really think they'd be deeply in love and so, i thought that there would be a lot of angst when they are married to different people...

I wonder how they'd make that one of the central plot, it might seem a bit shallow if they drag this thing too much.

I think he might resist at first, and then finally accept under circumstantial pressure, i.e, due to that stalker guy

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
Aegon thumbnail

If Virat and Pakhi are not in love then what is duty vs love? I was led to believe they love each other and Virat marries other woman to help her