Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Ek Duje Ke Vaste 2- EDT#4 Hurt, Complaints and Love - Page 2

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

mereko kya pata...uday sir ke alava aur kon h ??

Uday Sir is director, not writer. I have seen 4 names in wiki but not sure if they're continuing with post leap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

IDK

she herself don't know may be

bass dialogue bol diya

shayad chewing gum nahi khaya

toh aisi ulti seedhi baatein karingsmiley36

You're on roll today Bhagu🤣🤣

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yes!

Woh ringa ringa roses khel rahe the and Shravan ne usse apne circle mein include nahi kiya....bich mein hi rakha🥺

🤣

🤣

Btw, the precap looks promising. Suman said she tried to contact him, but it was like all the route for reaching him was closed. Also mentioned why couldn't he understand in which position she said all those. Hope they'll have a good backstory for the Dhoka now! 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx

Okay, this is really unexpected. She tried to contact him several times. I'm shocked. Then why did she file a case against Devraj? I'm curious about Shravan's reaction. So yeh hai Shravan ka dokha?  Cvs ne toh scene hi palat diya. But now I don't understand what Sophie is needed for?

@bold

Because fans demanded

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

lol what do u think? 😎fir bg mei maa ka laadla bigad gaya gao tiwari house mei ...daadu toh h nhi complain karne k liye🤪teerrth yatra p gayab hogaye shayad🤣

Na bolu to tohi accha hai🤣

Don't remind me about Daadu They didn't utter a word for him till now! Looks like they're not sure what to do with him even now, bring him back or make him dead🤪🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

🤣

Btw, the precap looks promising. Suman said she tried to contact him, but it was like all the route for reaching him was closed. Also mentioned why couldn't he understand in which position she said all those. Hope they'll have a good backstory for the Dhoka now! 

Yes....it does give the dhoka a back-up story...hope Suman ka character thik karte karte CVs Shravan ko na bigad dein!

Excited but keeping my expectations low

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Na bolu to tohi accha hai🤣

Don't remind me about Daadu They didn't utter a word for him till now! Looks like they're not sure what to do with him even now, bring him back or make him dead🤪🤣

hE'S GONE!

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Hum bacche hai Razia...uski baaton ki gehrayi nahi samjhti😭 hummein brain nahi hai🥺

Jisme koi gehrai hai hi nahi use kaise dhunde🤪Sherlockian batao batao🤣

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Yes....it does give the dhoka a back-up story...hope Suman ka character thik karte karte CVs Shravan ko na bigad dein!

Excited but keeping my expectations low

Expectation ka pata nahi but excited! 

Hope they'll not deteriorate Shravan's character now! Already fed up with imbalanced character & now when everything is falling on place, they better not ruin it.

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣

Yes. Finally the dhokha thing is cleared now. Hope shravan will have his answers. Really excited for tomorrow.