This content was originally posted by: myviewprem

but he was way better than akshay, saif, salman in acting terms 

This must be a good Joke 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

no this is truth 

have you watched 90s movies?

akshay did not know how to cry or laugh he survived because of affairs with 6 7 actresses thats all, his acting outside movies was more brilliant than on screen. Even today he acts excellent off screen LOL 

saif was a joke on acting in 90s, i did not know anyone as kid who liked saif, everyone would make fun of him in 90s do not ask me why? if you watch his movies you will know

salman does not know acting 33 years after debut too he only survived on controversy and affair with ash else hes unfit to be even side actor in terms of acting or dancing or anything 

definetly bobby deol was better looking, better personality better acting than these three jokers of 90s so was akshaye khanna  atleast i felt so, i watched bobbys first movie soldier and as kid liked him

saif has become better after 2000s

I thought that SRK would ham so much while speaking i thought he had health issues LOL 

have you watched ashram or class of 83 or tango charlie movies - bobby can act if he gets good script and good director, yes hes lazy and does not put much effort i think else he was on par with hrithik in terms of looks, dance and acting too. Also now he says roles were taken away not sure why, his brother sunny fought with yash raj so kjo, yash raj all banned bobby may be 

Best actors of 90s was govinda, sunny deol, nana patekar and anil kapoor but among younger newer ones bobby was better than these three so was akshaye khanna and its only my view ask many ppl they think same  Govinda was a fab actor but his movies were not good than nana patekar another fab than om puri i just loved him in those funny roles like gupt, hera pheri as kid too good 

Among newer actors ajay devgan, akshaye khanna and bobby were def better than any salman, saif or akshay in 90s  and early 2000s

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: myviewprem

Bobby was not a street smart guy at all compared to all other heroes of 90s 

Neither he had affairs to stay in news like akshay or controversy like salman 

Nor he played along with big production houses like SRK did with yash raj and kjo 

Nor he was a great PR and strategy like amir to steal amol guptes director venture taare zameen par as his own(ashuthosh was lucky amir did not claim he directed lagaan, if he knew its going to oscar he would have done that only said i wrote and directed lagaan and kicked ashuthosh off project)

Nor he wanted to do two hero projects like saif, akshay to stay afloat 

Nor like his elder brother he had dabbang image that all would be scared to play games with him 

Yes people shall take films away from you if you do not do chaplusi of big production houses and massage egoes of producers and directors

He and akshaye khanna were too innocent for ruthless bollywood 

He must thank his stars atleast he got movies that he made like gupt, soldier, kareeb 

Regarding his acting he was ok initially but improved with each movie 

but he was way better than akshay, saif, salman in acting terms 

Its work place bobby deol very competitive you have to learn to be street smart in this cut throat competition. How to stay in lime light apart from working hard and good is required. 

Abhishek Bachachan too is another not so street smart guy among film kids actually.....decency is their bane and not being street smart like rest of their peers was their doom 

Acting? Who ever becomes super star on basis of acting>? Salman, akshay, saif did someone say LOL

I wish Akshaye Khanna speaks up.. He was really talented. Dont know why he didnt succeed

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: niyati13

I wish Akshaye Khanna speaks up.. He was really talented. Dont know why he didnt succeed

Akshay Kahanna I think prefers doing less films.. he doesn't like to talk much.. he prefers to spend weekends in his farmhouse no matter what's happening.. and likes to stay to himself.. so I think in his case, it was more a matter of choice

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not everyone who fails is sabotaged.. sometimes, things just don't click.. simple as that

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Akshay Kahanna I think prefers doing less films.. he doesn't like to talk much.. he prefers to spend weekends in his farmhouse no matter what's happening.. and likes to stay to himself.. so I think in his case, it was more a matter of choice

Thats what we think.. I would like to know what he thinks

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dharmendra and his sons don't seem to do buttering/ manipulating things in Bollywood. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I saw Bobby Deol in movie Kareeb and he was looking absolutely good looking and good at acting.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

More tragedies 

EXCLUSIVE: Bobby Deol admits he was offered Akshay Kumar’s role in Ajnabee; the story was narrated to him on the sets of SoldierByBollywood Hungama News Network

Created: Oct 6, 2020 - 15:29 IST 

Actor Bobby Deol completed 25 years in Bollywood. His film Barsaat’s 25th anniversary was celebrated on October 5, 2020. The actor sat down with Bollywood Hungama virtually to discuss his career. During the conversation, the actor revealed how he was offered Akshay Kumar’s role in Ajnabee by director duo Abbas-Mustan.

#Bobby Deol

EXCLUSIVE: Bobby Deol admits he was offered Akshay Kumar’s role in Ajnabee; the story was narrated to him on the sets of Soldier

Bobby Deol revealed that the story was narrated to him whilst he was shooting for Soldier.Admitting that he was initially offered the negative role, he said, “Yes, I was. I remember that day when we were shooting Soldier at Suresh Oberoi and Preity Zinta’s house in the film. I remember in that house Abbas- Mustan narrating me the idea of Ajnabee. They were telling me to play a negative character. So, I guess they thought that since I had played a negative shade in Soldier, I should play a positive character. That’s how I did not get the part.”

Furthermore, Bobby Deol said that he indeed lost out on offers or eventually did not do parts in films that went onto become huge hits. “It happens to every actor. It is not just me. I would not like to take the names of those projects as I would not like to make a big thing about it. But, there have been incidents like that there were projects which were being offered to me and then somehow it didn’t happen,” he said.

“There were projects that I wanted to make, the people I offered the projects to, they eventually took the projects away from me and made it with themselves. These things happen, that’s how it is. This industry is ruthless. You have to always be strong-hearted and not give up. It is a ruthless industry and is always going to be. Every industry is ruthless, not just this industry. I am in this industry so I am talking about it. In every industry, you have to be on your toes, looking for the right things, making the right decisions. Somewhere you go wrong, somewhere someone betrays you. It will always happen. But, that doesn’t mean anything because I have seen 25 years of my career and as I said earlier, it hasn’t been perfect but it has been a wonderful journey,” he added.

In an interview with a tabloid, Bobby Deol revealed that he was also offered Jab We Met by Imtiaz Ali that eventually went to Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan. He said that there was a studio called Shri Ashtavinayak that wanted to sign him. So, he also suggested to them that they should sign Imtiaz Ali because he had a script ready. He suggested speaking to Kareena Kapoor Khan. The studio reportedly told Bobby that Imtiaz will make an expensive him.

On the other hand, Kareena did not want to meet Imtiaz. So, Bobby took the studio makers to Preity Zinta who agreed to do the film but only after six months. He said they were stuck. Eventually, Bobby later heard that Kareena had not only signed the film but had also made Imtiaz sign Shahid Kapoor. Surprised by this news, he was like this is quite an industry. But, there is no bad blood between him and Imtiaz Ali. Bobby Deol had told the tabloid that they are still friends and he is a great director and doing well. But, Bobby did tell Imtiaz that he will not watch his films until he makes one with him.

ALSO READ: â€śRace 3 became a turning point in my life,” says Bobby Deol revealing how Salman Khan helped him during his bad time

More Pages: Ajnabee Box Office Collection , Ajnabee Movie Review

Tags :  Abbas-Mustan, Ajnabee, Akshay Kumar, Bipasha Basu, Bobby Deol, Down The Memory Lane, Features, Flashback, Imtiaz Ali, Jab We Met, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Soldier, Throwback